You Fucking Nasty Bitch

Info
Listen in as he dominates her - and she loves it.
163 words
4.03
287.8k
113
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love being dominated. Punished. And finishing my man off? After he's done such a fantastic job feeding me his cock making my pussy drip, I love to reward him with letting him finish wherever he wants. After all, he gives it to me the way I love it.

For all of you asking for more of a build up after my last post, you might like this one. Your feedback turned me on so much that I asked my man if he wouldn't mind recording us from start to finish. What was he going to say staring at my wet pussy and perky tits? Of course he'd do what I asked him to do.

I think you will especially like the end of this hard fuck session. When he finally blew his load in my mouth, I licked up every drop that I could grab. I am as nasty as he wants me to be, and he loves me for it.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LittleMissMami
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
Vixxen_AudiosVixxen_Audiosover 1 year ago

Mmmmmm omg. Thank you for this! It was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that session, I came hard.

DurtyWriterDurtyWriterabout 6 years ago
Explosive

Wish my bitch was as into being fucked as you. Got so hot went and fucked her right after reading.

bushbandiTbushbandiTover 8 years ago
So Vocal

i love that you are so vocal... wish everyone was as vocal. I like filthy fucking dirty talk...

Nice..

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories