Heather Fucks While Hank Watches

Story Info
Heather fucks her husband while her sister's husband watches.
1.5k words
4.15
119.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is the latest story involving Heather, her sister Amy, and Amy's husband Hank. Heather likes to be watched by Hank, and much more.

*

After their inaugural boat ride, which climaxed literally with a climax by Hank into his sister-in-law Heather's waiting mouth, the two couples returned home for dinner.

Hank and Heather didn't avoid one another, but they didn't go out of their way to interact either. Instead, Heather mainly talked with her sister, Hank's wife Amy. And Hank talked with Mike, Heather's husband.

Hank and Heather couldn't risk getting caught, especially not now after they had gotten together twice. The first time was at Hank's house three months ago, and the second was just hours before on Heather's boat.

As much as he tried to keep up appearances, the mind-blowing blow job he had gotten from Heather was never far from Hank's mind. He caught himself thinking about it all through dinner, and of course afterward as they sat around the backyard fire pit drinking beer and laughing.

The darker it got, the more Hank allowed his gaze to settle on Heather. He could see her, but no one could tell how intently he was staring. For years he had fantasized about what she looked like naked, how it would feel to squeeze her ass, what it would be like to have her mouth around his cock, and just how tight her pussy would feel with him inside it. Now, in just the past two times they've been together, he had experienced all of that and still he wanted more.

But what did Heather want?

It was clear she had enjoyed their trysts but she was also happily married, as was Hank. And if Amy or Mike ever found out, then what? Hank took a long swig of beer and looked across the dancing flames at Mike.

"Poor bastard," Hank thought. "He has no clue what his wife is up to."

It was getting late and everyone had had a few drinks when Amy announced she was tired and headed to bed.

"You coming?" she asked Hank.

"Let him stay with me and have a few beers, we never see each other," Mike said.

"Well, I'm going in," Heather said, putting her arm around the waist of her sister. "Goodnight, boys."

They walked in together laughing.

Mike and Hank chit chatted about their house, the boat and the beer they were drinking. Not more than five minutes after the women left, Hank's phone vibrated with a text message.

"I want you to watch me fuck Mike 2nite."

It was from Heather. Hank's heart skipped a beat and he looked toward the house. Heather and Mike's bedroom was on the first floor, with a window facing off to the other side away from the fire pit. He could see that the light was on. Heather must be in there getting ready for bed.

Hank typed out a reply.

"OK, but he's here with me."

"Not 4 long," Heather typed back instantly.

Before Mike even had a chance to ask Hank what all his typing was about, his phone dinged to signal a new message. Mike read it and quickly put the phone back in his pocket.

"Oh man, tell you what, I think I'm going to hit it," Mike said.

"Oh, really? OK, I guess," Hank said. The message had to be from Heather. It didn't take too much imagination to figure out what she had told Mike. He got his invitation for the booty call and he was responding.

"You mind if I hang out a little longer by the fire? It's so nice out here," Hank said. Of course, the real reason was quite different. He needed to be outside to see what Heather wanted to show him.

"Yeah, that's cool," Mike said. "Good night."

The minute Mike was inside Hank trotted over to the side of the house where Heather's bedroom window was. The shade was drawn about halfway, just enough to allow Hank an unobstructed view of the inside, but not enough to draw undue suspicion from anyone inside. The bedroom light was on, allowing Hank to see in but making it impossible for anyone inside to spy him.

He found a good place to stand, took a drink of his beer, and looked in. He didn't see anything at first, but then Heather came into view. She was facing out toward the yard, wearing nothing but a pair of purple silk panties, high cut up her thigh, and a white silk bra. Her right hand was between her legs, inside her panties, and she was clearly masturbating. She was working herself hard, clearly with at least two fingers inside her cunt. Hank started to rub himself from outside his jeans as he watched her pleasuring herself.

Then the bedroom door opened and Mike walked in. Heather spun around to greet him and immediately wrapped her arms around him and began kissing him. She was ready to go.

The bed's headboard backed up to the window. Luckily for Hank it wasn't tall enough to obstruct his view, so he could see the entire length of the queen sized bed. Heather kept Mike in her arms and moved him over to the bed. She pushed him down on the mattress and then got on top of him, straddling him at the waist.

It was then that Hank noticed in addition to opening the blinds Heather had also made sure the window itself was open. Hank was close enough that he could hear what they were saying.

"I am going to fuck you," Heather said to her husband as she grinded herself onto his stiffening member. Mike reached up and grabbed her tits with both of his hands. Her size 34B breasts were the perfect size for groping and Hank could see that her nipples were fully erect, poking through the nearly see-through bra.

Mike wasted no time in sliding her bra straps off her shoulders. Heather let it fall down around her waist as Mike pinched both her nipples and then raised himself off the bed to suck on the right one. As he did that, Heather turned her head to the left and looked out the window. Although she couldn't see Hank, he felt as if she were looking right at him.

"Yes, yes, take me now," Heather said.

She pushed Mike back down on the bed and quickly removed his pants. His erect cock shot straight up. Hank was amazed at how small it was. No more than 5 inches, he thought, nowhere near as big as his 7-inches.

"No wonder she likes me," Hank laughed to himself.

Heather slid her panties off and tossed them to the side of the bed. She grabbed Mike's cock with her right hand and then guided it into her wet, waiting pussy. Seeing that was all Hank could take. He unzipped his pants and let his hard cock out. He slowly stroked it as he watched Heather gyrate up and down on Mike as he penetrated her.

"Yes! Oh, god, yes!" Heather nearly screamed. "Fuck me. Fuck me, now. Yes!"

Mike didn't say anything as he worked her. Heather was clearly enjoying it, but also making sure to speak toward the window for Hank's benefit. Or at least that's what he was hoping.

Heather pulled herself off Mike's cock and turned around, to let him fuck her reverse cowgirl. The position gave Hank a perfect view of her tight, size 4 ass as it slammed down onto Mike's cock. He could see it going in and out of her tight cunt, as Mike guided her up and down with his hands around her waist.

Hank had to slow down his stroking because he could feel himself nearing a climax. The reverse cowgirl also proved to be too much for Mike as well, as he let out a low, loud grunt and shot his cum into Heather. She bounced on his cock three or four more times until it was clear Mike had deposited all he had in him.

"Oh fuck," Mike moaned. "That was amazing."

He rolled off the bed and went toward the bathroom. Heather, still naked, stood up by the side of the bed and reached between her legs. She scooped up Mike's cum that was dripping out of her and licked it off her fingers as she looked out the window.

That was all Hank could take. He raced over to the fire pit, still stroking his cock, and shot four strong loads into the dancing flames. His cum sizzled as it hit the heat. Just as he finished cumming his cell phone vibrated again with another message. He wiped his hands on his jeans and grabbed his phone to read the message.

"I was thinking of you the whole time."

Hank didn't know what to say in return so he didn't say anything.

He took another drink of beer, threw the empty bottle into the garbage, and walked back into the house. Amy was asleep when he got into bed.