The Stepfather and The Bribers Ch. 03

Story Info
Ellen's neighbors finally get a taste.
2.6k words
4.39
78.6k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen sat naked atop a folded blanket on the dining room table, her toned legs dangling off the edge. Alex and Cameron sat in front of her, mesmerized by her nude beauty. She had a perfect hourglass figure, and her tits sat perky and full on her chest. Cameron held a tablet in one hand, and a scientific display of a naked woman filled the screen.

"So your dad's black, right?" Cam asked her.

"Yeah."

"That's where she gets that ass from!" Alex laughed. "Okay, Ellen, put your feet up on the table and spread your legs. Don't hide those pretty titties either."

She did as he bade her, shifting to get comfortable on the padded surface the blanket created. Her feet were flat, knees bent and thighs wide. Her tits sat nicely framed between her legs. The boys leaned forward expectantly, scooting their chairs to the table.

"Oh, man....look at that." Alex sighed his approval. Her pussy was smooth, like it had just been waxed, and her little hooded clit was peeking out just a bit.

"Damn. THAT'S the perfect shade of pink."

"That's really nice Ellen. Show us a little more."

"Ummm. What do you mean?"

Cam nudged Alex impatiently. Alex smiled at Ellen, reaching towards her.

"Uh...."

"He's not going to hurt you. Just hold still..."

With one finger on each side, he gently spread her lips apart, exposing her clit and inner lips.

Cameron leaned in, getting a good eyeful. His first viewing of female anatomy did not disappoint. He leaned forward a little, trying to see into her hole. Ellen reddened at his intense interest in her hidden areas. "So that's the clit," he murmured, looking at the tablet again for confirmation before putting it down. "Can I touch it?" He asked hopefully.

Ellen looked scared. "No, please don't. It's very, very sensitive," she slurred. Alex shifted his fingers a bit, retracting her hood with his movements and allowing her clit to come out a little more. "Ellen, please let him. The clit really is the best part."

"But... You said you just wanted to look!"

"Shh, it's okay. We're all friends here. We're not going to hurt you. We're just having some fun," Alex cajoled.

Ellen bit her lip, and then finished off her wine glass, which Cameron quickly refilled for her.

"Okay, fine, I guess. Careful-"

Her sharp gasp cutoff her words, as Cameron lightly dragged a fingertip around her clitoris. Her legs trembled, and Alex spread her wider, raising an eyebrow at Cam to touch her again. She moaned as he gently pressed his thumb into the pink nub. Alex moved out of the way, telling Ellen to spread herself so that Cameron could continue to explore. She swayed a bit, so Alex unfolded the blanket and helped her lie down.

Ellen swallowed and licked her lips nervously as they waited for her to expose her lovely parts again. "You are so hot," Cameron declared breathlessly once she had parted her labia. He covertly used his phone to take pictures of Ellen as she lay there, gloriously, gorgeously naked. Alex sat at the chair beside her, groping and fondling her full tits. "Alex," she said drunkenly, "that's nice." He leaned forward and drew her nipple into his mouth, suckling. At that moment, the curious Cameron pressed Ellen's sensitive clit between his thumb and forefinger, rubbing her hood back and forth over it. She whimpered, her toes curling.

He worked the fingers of his other hand around, collecting her wetness before slowly pushing two digits into her tight, wet hole. She moaned, her pussy clenching around his fingers as they pumped in and out. Ellen was too drunk to keep her hands in place, but it didn't matter to Cameron. He was captivated by his first close-up view of a woman's private area, and had no problem using his own fingers to spread her open for his gazing pleasure.

Cam looked up at his brother, and saw that Alex had his mouth and hands full of her tits.

Ellen was drunk and distracted, so he decided to take his chance. He was going to taste pussy for the first time. He slowly spread her apart, and then licked her like an ice cream cone at first, lapping from the bottom up. She gasped and moaned through her drunken haze, mumbling something unintelligible. He pressed the palm of his hand towards the top of her labia, pushing her hood back until her clit popped out. He rubbed it with his moistened thumb, enjoying her reaction as she squirmed and moaned beneath him. He pressed his tongue to her clit, swirling it around and around. Ellen yelled out, the intense sensation overwhelming her.

When Cameron looked up again, Alex had dropped trou and was coaxing Ellen into accepting his long, thick cock past her lush lips. She gave Alex a nice, wet blow job as he slowly pumped in and out of her mouth, gripping her head in his hands as her tongue wound around him. Cameron smiled, and buried his head between Ellen's open legs again. This time, the tip of his tongue wound thru her wet folds of skin for a time before settling on her sweet pink bud, making her moan loudly around his brother's cock as she came. When Alex groaned a short time later, he knew that his brother had finished. Cam watched as Ellen swallowed his load, licking the head of Alex's cock when she was finished.

Alex looked at his brother and nodded, then bent over to whisper into Ellen's ear: "Come on sweetie, let's go to bed."

"Mmm. No, I...go home."

"No, you're staying here tonight, remember? Let's go."

With that, Alex scooped Ellen up with the blanket beneath her, and swiftly walked down the hall to his bedroom, Cameron following.

Her long, slender legs stuck out of the blanket as they walked, and Cameron couldn't help but admire the view. Once Alex had placed her on the bed, Cameron decided that she was drunker than he wanted to deal with.

"No problem. I'll come get you when she sobers up some," Alex said, shutting the door behind his brother.

As he approached the bed, Ellen mumbled something groggily. Alex crawled on top of her, pressing his thick erection into her toned stomach. He kissed her neck, throat and down her chest, working his body further down hers. He pressed his cockhead into her slit, wetting himself thoroughly in her juices, making sure to press and rub her swollen pink clit with every stroke. Ellen stirred, shaking her head. "Alex?"

"Your pussy feels so good. You're so wet for me, huh?"

He started to push in, and Ellen yelped. "No, too big!"

She attempted to push him off of her, and Alex quickly grabbed her wrists, holding them above her head in one large hand. "We had a deal, Ellen," Alex said in a low, slow voice. "You do what we want, and your mom never hears anything from us about your special relationship with your stepfather. Now lay back!" He released her, and she lowered her shaking arms to her sides, biting her bottom lip.

Alex grabbed his cock and steered it into Ellen's tight, leaking hole. She felt almost like a virgin. It was an even tighter fit from her side of things. Ellen had only had sex twice, with one boyfriend, and that had been months ago.

He pushed in as far as he could on his first stroke, was forced to pull out partially, and worked his way in deeper on the next stroke in. She shook and whimpered beneath him as he filled her tight young pussy. He grabbed her ass in both hands and pulled her up to him, burying his eight inches into her as she squealed and moaned. Her sopping hole pulled at his cock as he pummeled it over and over. Alex felt her channel tighten even more around him, alerting him to her orgasm, and he was undone. He pushed himself in to the hilt as he spilled his load into Ellen's waiting chasm.

He waited until his cock had deflated before pulling out and kissing her on the cheek. Ellen touched herself gingerly as he slipped from the room. When she looked up next, Cam stood in front of her, offering a hand to help her out of bed. Still feeling woozy, she accepted and stood, wobbling a bit as she did. Cameron took her to Alex's bathroom, sat her on the toilet seat lid, and turned the shower on to very warm. He bade her enter once steam began to rise, and she raised her eyebrows when he began to undress. "I can shower by myself," Ellen slurred slightly as she grabbed a bar of lavender soap. Ignoring her, Cameron climbed into the warm water at her side, slipping the soap from her grasp. He turned her to face away from him, towards the back wall, and gently soaped her up.

He took extra time with her full, perky tits, groping them for several minutes while his erect member pressed against her round rear end before being satisfied that they were clean. Ellen was sobering up and becoming more and more aware of what had been going on. Was Cameron going to have sex with her too? She was still sore from Alex's attentions.

Turning her around, Cameron pushed her to her knees, his hard, thick cock directly in her face. She looked up at him. He was smiling as he rubbed his slick, swollen head on her lips. "Come on, Ellen. Show me what a good little dick sucker you can be."

This, she could do, no problem. She licked his hard, throbbing staff from root to tip before sucking the entire thing into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on him. Cam grunted, spilling into her mouth and throat as she swallowed without even having to be told. "You're great, you know that?" Cam happily fondled her luscious tits and ass as she stood.

Cam put her on the large shelf at the back of the tub, and knelt on the floor in front of her, the water cascading down his back as he spread Ellen's legs apart. "Tell me how to wash it," he ordered, taking the opportunity to watch his brother's sex juices flood from her cunt. He could hardly wait to touch it again. Following her timidly-given instructions, Cam soaped up his fingertips, pressing them into her labial folds as she stared down at him, wide-eyed. He gently pinched her clit with his soapy fingers, and her legs jumped. He gently cleansed the cum from her pussy. They rinsed off all the soap and toweled off, shutting off the water.

Cameron removed Ellen's towel, and told her to kneel in front of him. She looked amazing, her long, dark blonde hair laying wet down her back.

"You're so beautiful. Lick my cock, Ellen. Suck on the tip for me," he instructed her.

She complied, her lovely lips parting as she sucked on his cock prettily. When he felt like he was getting close, he pulled away and sent back her into Alex's bedroom, still naked. He wrapped a towel around his waist and followed her out.

* **

She was almost completely sober at this point, and regretting it.

Alex was lying on his bed, clad in a pair of boxers. "Come here Ellen." Nervous, she walked to him slowly, aware of the show her wet, nude body made as she moved.

"Sit on my face," he directed as she drew beside him. "I want to see taste it. See what all the fuss is about."

Her hands flew to cover herself before she realized it.

"But...why?"

"Don't be stupid, Ellen! You're almost finished. Just do what we tell you and you'll be walking up your driveway before you know it."

His tone brooked no argument, and she found herself being situated over his face before she knew what was happening.

He groped her roughly as his tongue aggressively explored her honeypot, squeezing her tits and ass as he held her in place. Ellen gripped the headboard to keep her balance as he tongued her tender gash. Cameron stroked himself at the foot of his brother's bed, enjoying the way her soft, yet firm flesh moved as Alex held her to his mouth.

Alex shifted focus, causing Ellen's whimpers to grow steadily louder as he sucked her swollen sensitive clit into his lips. Her thighs clamped around his head she orgasmed, and delighted, Alex continued to lick up all her juices. When he finally released his grip, he pushed her towards his erection and the foot of the bed. "It's your turn," he smirked at her. Ellen shifted, turning towards his thick cock, but Alex stopped her.

"Face me. I want to watch."

She adjusted again, under his guidance, and once she was ass up, hovering over his legs and mouth at the business, he declared her ready. Cam rubbed her hips and asscheeks as she moved her mouth over Alex's long, thick cock, straining as it went into her throat. Ellen heard Cam shift behind her and closed her eyes, as his fingers rubbed her copious fluids around her pussy, trying to pretend it wasn't happening. His hard cock slid up and down between her thighs, soaking up her juices happily. Hands on her hips, he pressed himself into her slowly, enjoying the feel of her tight channel as it enveloped his length.

Ellen continued to work her sweet tongue all over Alex's cock, guided heavily by the way he'd buried his hands in her long tresses. Cam groaned behind her, buried completely in her clenching pussy. She felt uncomfortably full, and shook her rear as she tried to pull away from him. He reacted quickly, folding across her back to trap her with his weight. He braced himself with one hand on the bed as he slowly fucked her. Using his free hand, Cam reached around and groped her tits, choosing a favorite nipple and tweaking it repeatedly. She felt it between her legs, and so could Cam. He started whispering in her ear: "You're so goddamn tight....I'm going to fuck you slow like this for as long as possible...you feel so good around me cock...dripping wet pussy..."

Alex reached his limit, filling her mouth with a testament of her skill. She swallowed quickly, and Alex moved off the bed. At this point, Cameron pressed Ellen flat onto her stomach, into the bed. He slowly drew in and out of out her soaking wet, pulsing folds, enjoying the extra tightness in this new position. She let out a small yelp and Cameron felt her tighten impossibly around him. Gritting his teeth, he drove himself into her harder and faster, working an orgasm out of Ellen before filling her insides with his own.

After a moment, Ellen tried to move, but Cam simply pressed her back into the bed. "Not yet," he murmured, still pushing in and out of her. His erection hadn't completely faded, and he wanted to enjoy her soft pussy for as long as he could. She bit her lip, hidden under her hair. This just wouldn't end. She'd been here for hours and they still wouldn't let her go! Cam groaned as he finally withdrew.

Alex appeared, shoving her towel underneath her. "Way to pay the piper, Ellen," Cam said as he pinched her rear.

"We're going out," Alex announced. "You can take a shower if you want. Don't get cum all over my sheets."

And they were gone, leaving Ellen naked in a pool of mixed juices and vulnerability.