Spick & Span Nude Cleaners

Story Info
Ricardo's new venture proves to be a great success.
7.9k words
4.44
16.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Ricardo had a bit of the Italian about him, the eldest son of an Italian father and an English mother. He was very popular with the female fraternity wherever he went, his Adonis figure, which he kept well-trimmed by working out every day at the local gym and jogging every morning at first light in the suburbs. His charismatic personality made him the sort of guy hard to ignore in a crowd or most anywhere.

His morning jogging route took him around the boundaries of Truewood House, a large old typically seventeenth century pile, which was now owned by the National Trust, it's upkeep maintained by regular visitors, paying to see the wonderful display of antiquities the late Marquis and his predecessors had gathered through the centuries.

The gardens too, designed by Capability Brown of Victorian fame, were a treat to enjoy and when Ricardo did his run nearby, he imagined how it once was when the very rich gentry owned such huge mansions.

He was never slow to pick up a new money making idea, imagining himself being able to afford such luxury, and something struck his eye on the internet about a very profitable career without much outlay.

First look; it seemed boring but then he saw that this was a different project altogether, for it was a supply and demand venture with a difference -and Ricardo was happy to see just how well similar businesses were taking off, and just how many lonely women out there wanted some spice in their lives.

So what better than offering a cleaning service with a difference, a service which would supply an efficient spring clean of a house by a very likeable guy wearing his next to nothing's or, if preferred, nothing at all.

The mind boggled for Ricardo, but being part Italian his views were uninhibited and it was something that interested him, it was a job he could do that would both pleasure him and make him a wealthy man.

And besides, he liked the idea of comforting lonely women, that was a nice and descent thing to do so he went for it!

Who would have thought just a few years ago, such a thing would ever have taken off in Britain? Ricardo decided to name his new venture; Spick & Span house cleaners, although for the present he was a one man band But if it did take off he could employ another guy and later, maybe more. If they were up to it, for his demands for quality would be high, he had his reputation to preserve. They would have to be like him. Easy on the eye and with a loyal devotion to his vocation A willingness to serve, whatever that takes, and of course, a good physique to raise the women's interest.

His advertisement on his new web site proudly stated the cleaner would wear tight jeans, kinky briefs, G-strings or just his birthday suit, just to make it all the more joyful whilst he did the chores, that it was the clients' choice entirely. His advert concluded; "We spick and you span, discreetness and prudence go hand in hand" which could mean a thousand and one things, but he imagined any prospective client would get the right message.

By coincidence the Marchioness of Truewood was looking for a new male cleaner to replace one retired and she was talking about Ricardo's advert to her sister Henrietta; "I do think it would maybe better to get a younger person to do the job, old Henry was past his prime long ago and I could see he was puffing and panting."

Henrietta replied; "I think; looking at this advertisement, it could be you who ends up puffing and painting Melissa!"

"Whatever do you mean?" the marchioness asked coyly..

"You are not that innocent surely Melissa, you know what this implies don't you?"

"I know exactly dear Henrietta, why do you think I am interested?"

There was a short pause, then: "You are still missing Henry aren't you, Melissa?" Henrietta said with a knowing grin.

"I will be frank with you sister mine, I miss Henry for everything including his electric passion, I feel I shall be dried up before very long and I am only forty, Henry may have been twenty years my senior but he still had lots of stamina .I deserve some joy in my life - don't you see Henrietta, do you blame me for that?"

Her sister thought awhile and then her face lightened up.

"Of course I don't blame you at all, you have no need to make excuses I think it is a super idea, but we have always been good sisters sharing most things huh?"

"What are you saying Henrietta?"

"Well perhaps - when you take on this new cleaner of yours, you might invite me around for tea, just so I can vet him, after all I wouldn't like my sister to be conned would I? - and I would want to see he is doing a good job!"

"That is a fine excuse, Henrietta, I know you better than that. But of course you can come around on the proviso you scarper when I give the signal that something may be afoot."

Henrietta laughed out loud: "Scarper!, where on earth do you pick up such a word dearest sister?"

"Maybe certain books I have been reading of late" she winked

"I know, you have been reading those naughty novels like 50 shades of grey haven't you?"

"Well Henrietta, you seem to know all about them, have you been reading them too?

"

"Haven't most women who search for some excitement in their dreary lives?"

"Ah! so you have. They are really erotic though, but now I need something that a book cannot give. and that is where Spick and Span come in!"

*********************************

"Hello Ma'm - if that is what I call a marchioness?" asked Ricardo on his arrival at the big house. He was thinking there was a lot of work to be done in such a large place and if he could get away with it just being a lone ranger.

Mellissa greeted him with elation and said that he must call her Melissa, that she was just an ordinary person like anyone else, that since her husband had died she had the opportunity to do away with old fashioned Victorian etiquette.

She enthusiastically asked if he'd like a coffee whilst they discussed his employment and he gladly accepted , noticing with ease that this woman who was a cultured person, who knew how to groom herself, had a great figure and a nice manner, which would make it easy for him to 'perform' and when she returned with a tray of coffee and biscuits, she had a sparkling glint her eyes ,and straight away he felt comfortable with her.

"It is so nice to meet you, what a wonderful service you perform for us dreary older women who want some livening up" she said without reservation - just to let him know what she was all about. .

"Do you like chocolate digestives Ricardo? I adore them. She dipped one into her coffee and slowly sucked the chocolate layering off and it was just something about the way she did that which raised a young guys libido. Those deep set eyes staring at him so alluringly said everything.

Immediately he said the right thing by replying that he didn't think she was a dreary woman old at all, in fact she looked very young and attractive. "I shall be honest with you though, I have only recently formed my new business and there is only me. In fact you are my very first client!"

"A virgin cleaner aye?" She teased "I am sure you will be more than enough Ricardo" she said with a very suggestive reassuring smile.

"I was just thinking, as this is such a large house, it will be hard to manage in a day."

"Then, Ricardo, we shall have to fix it that you can work two days, or as long as it takes. I should like you monthly too, can you manage that all on your little own some. Of course you will need some play time, you know what they say about all work and no play?"

"Thanks, Melissa I like that very much but I had better get on, where would you like me to start?"

"My bedroom I think, a good dusting may be the order of the day and the windows need cleaning inside and then, maybe the balustrades on the small stairway leading to the bedroom. It used to be the servants quarters but they are long gone> I use it now. I will show you where the cleaning equipment is."

Immediately after he'd received his cleaning materials Ricardo removed his jacket and shirt, asking how she would like him, and he could see she was flushing.

She hesitated a little, looking him over with relish and then she suggested;

"Maybe just your underwear would be nice" and Ricardo sensed the electricity between them as he unzipped before her. She commented how good he looked in tight red boxer shorts. She was incensed by the sight of him and complimented him on his fine stature that she had almost forgotten how a man looked and it was so lovely to see a real one again in the flesh.

He just loved her sensuous smile and he didn't feel at all awkward being it was his first time and she his first client. It was almost like it was the most natural thing in the world and he was wondering why he had not realised before. Melissa was undoubtedly fused with the new thrill in her life.

Without further ado he started to go around the ceiling with a feather duster to remove the cobwebs, he was all of six foot tall and easily reached the corners, Melissa confessed she, like most women, hated spiders and said for him not to mind if she just sat on the side of the bed, that she wasn't spying on his work or anything like that. But it was simply a pleasure just to be there.

"That is fine" retuned Ricardo with a knowing look; " I enjoy the company anyway, I guess you miss your husband very much, I have seen pictures of him in the local history books."

They got on magnificently and Melissa was in ore of his wonderful body and watched intently as he moved in different ways to achieve his work.

"You are magnificent, Ricardo, if you only knew how wonderful and refreshed you make me feel."

"My pleasure is yours, just tell me what to do and I will be glad to please"

"Like being my servant aye Ricardo?, I do like that, it sort of goes with us presently being in the former servants quarters."

He twisted his head, smiling down at her, she still perched on the edge of the bed and showing a good length of pleasing thigh wrapped in coffee colored stockings, he wondered if she wore suspenders, he loved the creases in her little black dress which always exited him, and all in all, he knew he wouldn't mind and hoped he would get the opportunity of deriving her in more ways than one. But she was the client and she had to call the tune, but he hoped it was one he liked.

"Beautiful!" she exclaimed as he bent a little to dust the lower corners, removing a chest of drawers to do so. "That does look so positively divine, Ricardo, you are lovely on the eye, would you, could you --?"

She gulped -not finishing her sentence. But the way she was looking down at him sort of said it all. He sensed her wanting, put the duster down on the bedside table and grasped the waistband of his boxers, making a move as if to pull them down but waiting for a positive reaction..

She seemed in a daze, eyes half open and her cheeks more flushed than ever. Then she spoke with a divine whisper saying she would simply love that. She watched him intently as he teasingly wiggled his boxer shorts down ward, down to his knees and over his feet, moving slightly with his side towards her so that she could just get an inkling of his masculinity.

It was all so exciting, thrilling and electric and Melissa was giving off a sensual sound that showed her craving for that special something she has missed so very much in her life, and now it was there before her, in a wonderfully delightful stance.

"Beautiful!" she said again - and again, and again.

Then she curled her legs and feet up on the bed and took a horizontal prostrate position. Ricardo felt right about what he was doing and simply loved to be admired that way, especially by an educated woman who was clearly geared up for wonderful things to come, and he would be there for her, taking some time off from his cleaning chores, simply to comfort her in the most delightful and erotic way, he looked forward to going further and he knew she did too. Everything about her said so.

"It has been so frightfully long Ricardo, and I will be quite frank with you, I have missed the warmth of a man beside me, to hold and to cherish and everything. I aspire from a very passionate family of which I know many of my ancestors joyfully enjoyed the love of many. It is in the blood I cannot deny that and I have, for the last six years, since my husband died, become like a veritable dried up pea that needs replenishing. Can you do that for me Ricardo, can you include that in your itinerary. Do give this poor neglected woman a good dusting and renovating, I will reward you well for your complete discretion at all times, for it has to be only between us and, if you are willing, my dear sister with whom I share almost everything, but there is an exception, because, as much as I love my sister sweetly, she can just to look and not touch, that is my prerogative you see, agreed?"

Ricardo did not reply at once, but continued cleaning the banisters and she followed, going past him down the stairs, then turning and looking up, exiting herself tremendously by his stance, the shimmering and shaking and all of his stimulating credentials ,as he busied himself stepping backwards down the staircase as he maneuvered his feather duster between each rail support, presenting himself in a very compromising position.

Replying to her question he said it would be his pleasure and as he stepped down to the last step but one, Melissa could not stop herself from touching her 'hunk of masculinity' for the very first time.

It was all too much to resist and his rear presented a gorgeous curve which stimulated her whole being and the only way to resolve that was to stroke and finger touch. Ricardo froze and stopped what he was doing to be whatever she wanted him to be.

He rested both arms on the downward sloping stair rail and felt the eagerness in her shivering fingers as she squeezed and nudged him there, feeling the texture so warm and supple as he teasingly wiggled for her pleasure .

"Ricardo, you just don't know how wonderful this makes me feel, you are perfect in every way. Hmm, you feel so nice and lovely to touch."

She was in her element and no mistake, he enticed her to explore some more, opening his thighs provocatively with one foot still placed on the third step up, his credentials beautifully hung and accessible for her pleasure to do with as she will.

Running her index finger between the crevice of his hind she held her breath as instinctively it reached the sensitive part just behind his balls, then she spread her right hand enough to cup them gently so she could enjoy the sublime virility of this heavenly Adonis, closely watching all the time as she squeezed a little, watching them bunch and roll with her massage.

"They are beautiful Ricardo. I have missed the smell and taste of a man so very much so I do hope you will excuse me for being so greedy"

"Be my guest Melissa, you have a really nice touch."

"We can have lots of fun aye, Ricardo? I have a lot to make up for loss time."

Then she enjoyed that which she had missed so very much, the rising of cock, his ripe pink penis looking like a hundred dollars of sheer heaven. Watching it grow to her touch to full erection as she continued also to massage his firm balls.

Again the throat sounds were there, joyous sounds which heralded the thrill to be shared by two consenting adults in a very special way, he just stood there for as much time as she wanted to enjoy him, she perched herself on the bottom step and arranged herself so her head was immediately underneath those delightful parts she adored and relished so much.

She shivered with absolute delight and ecstasy as she took the feather duster from his hand and stroked his credentials so tantalizingly and she heard him moan as she really thoroughly teased his all with the feather duster , stroking the curves of his hind and the curve of his spine simultaneously.

She whimpered as he moaned and watched his erection grow to the hilt and begin to jerk upwards each time she deliciously squeezed his balls.

It was all very wonderful for Melissa and not so bad for Ricardo either, as this lady let free all her inhibitions and did what she had fantasized to do in her wildest dreams All the time she was telling him that, and how wonderful that at last those dreams were coming true.

"You are making a very lonely woman so very happy, Ricardo, You are a real pleasure to touch, the warmth of you body brings back so many happy and wonderful memories when my dear husband was alive and able."

Ricardo was well palpitating and she felt his urge was leading to a well needed climax, as she remembered when she often masturbated her late husband, but it was nothing as good as this, for one thing he could never get this strong and anyway this was the feel of young cock with which she craved to be so greedy and if he wanted to cum in his present stance that would be lovely.

"Ricardo, you know if you want to, I won't mind at all, in fact I would rather like it so you can just let yourself go if you want"

She wanted to see just how strong Ricardo could climax. It would be a wonderful prelim to their imminent fuck, she wanted that and how! But she also wanted to enjoy and excel in the wonderful art of foreplay Now the complete feel of cock in hand, was hard as a rock as she massaged it firmly; first in one hand and then the other. It made her feel so wanted again that she could please a man, and she wanted the intimacy to grow so that when she eventually got him in her bed he would perform again and again, because he was going to discover just how passionate a woman she was.

She loved to experience the moment as Ricardo built up to the beautiful eruption; and just the feel of him sent her into a frenzy as she found the perfect way he wanted her to jerk him off, and when he came it was like a volcano spurting into space - but she couldn't resist the taste of him, teasing the head between her lips as she gently sucked his cream. But that wasn't enough, she wanted full oral then, he was still coming in plenty and she just chilled and enjoyed the moment with all that pent up desire that had at last been freed with this glorious creature

She sucked him dry with full intent and felt his cream warmly slide into her throat, She squeezed his balls gently to make him cum more and enthusiastically licked all the residue from his still throbbing cock.

"That was utterly beautiful, Ricardo, I so enjoy being with you."

He was sitting on the lower stair now.- taking in the aftermath of having been with a woman so passionate and complete, and although he had not yet felt her fuck, she assured him he would in good time, that would be the crescendo of their new relationship and she invited him to return the following day to clean the lounge.

She look radiantly happy and as he left. She smothered him with warm kisses and he took in her expensive perfume, at the same time she gave him an envelope with fifty pounds inside and he knew he would return the following day, the money was good of course but so was she. He felt numb and gratified but dreamed of what it would be like to fuck a woman of such culture and obvious sexual needs. He felt confident he could give her all she needed in that direction. He was amazed at the way she simply sucked him up like she was feeding off him, and that was a very special experience - seeing her enjoy that so very much and take him to the helm.

As he left Samantha gave him another warm squeeze as she offered her lips and tongue to him, and he felt in her deep French kiss the joy of what they had shared.

"Tomorrow" she whispered. "Make it early I shall be waiting." and when he reached his car such was her passion that he just had to masturbate. But seeing the bulge in his jeans before he closed the door, she ran over, jumped in beside him and gave him a new surging massage to finish him off.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers