Nuclear Conflict

Poem Info
39 words
5
3.5k
0
2
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers

In a Nuclear War it matters not U r Wrong or Right
After the Mushroom explosion R u Dead or Alive ?
Karma of Gaddafi's unjust death haunts Pentagon
In the form of Nuclear Nemesis Kim il Jong !

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
erectus123erectus123about 11 years ago
just to avoid misunderstanding I enjoyed this poem

I complement the author with a cryptic comment and ask him to add to his nexus in comical manor- Ash you are great. Oh I give up grading any poems publicly, will only comment when the spirit moves me for fear of offending....

erectus123erectus123about 11 years ago
interesting 5 point butt I have given up grading, this is the last time i go pubic

so you tie gadaffy ducks buttflcking death to the korean child cowboy who wants to play shoot-em-up? As Teddy R said, talk softly, take viagra, and shove a big stick up...and that's what the soldiers did to gadaffy duck. Not very polite conduct. I know a few korean war vets who have explained that the north koreans w/ chinese really kicked our usa butts back in 1950 and today with a one million boot army (actually 2 feet times 1000000) and they prob can do it again. I mean look who controls the nail saloons and massage sofa kings. Should we ask to be merged with n. korea and adopt kim chee as our ruler or yard pot sticker? please tell us Ash.....

Share this Poem