Helping Out Her Friend

Story Info
Wife asks husband to fuck her friend.
3.2k words
3.93
208.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and I continued working on our marriage and especially our sex life in the eighteen months since her last session with the therapist. She still resisted on occasion when I tried to initiate sex, something she never did before her surgery. She never initiated sex, like she had in the past. The surgery had affected her desire for sex in some way. I knew part of it was mental, but I also suspected there was a physical element involved. Imagine my surprise, when she came home from work with her cheeks flushed red and that "I'm horny look" that I had been hoping to see for nearly two years.

"What has you so hot and bothered?!" I inquired with what I can only guess was the biggest, goofiest grin on my face.

"It's not what you're thinking!" She giggled at me. (Man, how I had missed that!) "I'll tell you, but later, after this."

Sandy proceeded to drop down on her knees in front of me. She yanked down my gym shorts and grabbed my already hardening dick. After sliding back the foreskin and exposing the purple mushroom head, she began to lick all over it. After coating the head with copious amounts of her spit, she placed her mouth around my dick and started bobbing her head up and down. Due to the surprise from her actions and the images that went through my mind earlier, it was only about five minutes before I was ready to spurt. When Sandy reached up with the hand not on my dick and began squeezing my balls, I sent spurt after spurt of my hot seed into her mouth. I got another surprise when she took my entire load into her mouth. After my dick had stopped pulsing; she leaned back, looked up at me with those beautiful, twinkling green eyes, and swallowed. She put her finger in front of her lips in the universal sign of silence. She stood up, took my hand, and pulled me up the stairs to our bedroom.

I lay down on the bed, watching Sandy undress. She had gained some weight back and was close to being the big, beautiful woman that I loved and will always love. (5'7" tall, size 18 at that time headed back to size 20, 38DD breasts, short brown hair that accents her face, green eyes, button nose, and full lips. I love her naked body! I do so much love this woman!) She lay down next to me leaving her panties on. I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her lips. We kissed, tongues wrestling in each other's mouths for about ten minutes. She stopped my hand when I reached for one of her magnificent breasts.

"Mikoli, can we talk first?" Sandy asked me. "I promise you'll get some pussy tonight!"

"Yes, we can talk."

"Will you answer me truthfully?"

"Sandy, you know I told you I would never lie to you when we were dating!" I answered her in a slightly angry tone. "Do you think I've lied about something to you in the past?"

"No, but this is something we have never talked about before. It is sexual in nature, also."

"Sandy, you can talk to me about anything. You do know that don't you?"

"Okay, here goes. Do you ever think about fucking other women, Mikoli?"

"Wow! Where did that come from?"

"I'll tell you, but first answer me."

"Honestly, yes; but I think you already knew that though!"

"Yes, in a way I did. I guess the better question is: 'Would you fuck another woman?'" My loving wife asked, surprising me.

"Sandy, my darling, my love I'll never do anything to hurt you or to jeopardize our marriage! I love you too much!"

"What if I was okay with it?" Sandy asked me, batting her eyes at me with a big grin on her face.

"I think you have some splainin to do, woman!" I said in my not so good Desi Arnaz imitation.

"You know Katie at work don't you?"

"Yes."

(Yeah I knew Katie. Katie was six foot tall, had long, wavy blonde hair, and small 32 or 34 B cup breasts, a flat stomach, full hips, medium sized ass. She had filled a spot in some of my fantasies.)

"Well, she and I were talking as we worked together tonight. She commented that she was going to break up with her boyfriend. When I asked her why, she said it was because he didn't satisfy her when they had sex. She said his idea of foreplay was five or six hurried kisses, a couple of gropes of her breasts, one pass of his finger up her slit; Wham! Bam! I got mine! I'm done, so sorry babe! She asked if it was that way with me. I couldn't help myself, Mikoli! I had to brag about how you always make me cum no matter what you had to do. Katie got this dreamy faraway look about her after I said that. Katie blurted out how she wished she could borrow you for a night. It did put an image in my head that kept coming back every time I looked at Katie."

"Oh yeah, what kind of image was it?!"

"The one where you're fucking Katie!! That's why I was so horny when I got home! I've been thinking about it all night! I don't know why, but the thought of you fucking her turned me on like I haven't been in a while. So would you like to fuck Katie?!"

"You know I would!" I told my beautiful wife. "I've a few questions though. Is this a possibility? What are you going to be doing? Watching, joining in, what? Are you going to be able to handle it afterwards? I don't want you to get hurt."

"I asked Katie as she was leaving at 9 o'clock if she was serious about what she had said earlier and she said yes. So there is a possibility there. I would only watch, not join in. The last part I'm not sure about. On the one hand, the thought of my man fucking another woman turns me on. On the other hand, she is so much prettier than I am, I'm afraid I'll lose you to her."

"You can never lose me to another woman!" I told Sandy trying to soothe her doubts. "I love you and only you! The only way you lose me is when I die."

"Will you fuck Katie?"

"Yes, if you set it up I will!" I exclaimed with joy.

"Good! Now enough talk! Bring that fat dick over here and fuck me with it!"

I gave her a big kiss on the mouth, got between her legs, and pulled her panties off. I rubbed her slit with the head of my dick and when she whimpered, I plunged to her depths in one stroke. I began a slow, easy pumping in and out while licking and suckling first one then the other of her hard nipples. When she urged me up, I stood on my knees, bracing myself with my hands on her upper thighs. I started driving my dick in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could. Sandy was thrusting her hips up to meet my every plunge. We were both so excited that it only took about ten minutes of that furious action to drive us over the top. It seemed like we achieved our orgasms simultaneously. After the initial intensity waned, I laid down beside Sandy trying not to break our coupling as I pulled her into my arms onto our sides.

"I'll see about setting you up with Katie." was the last thing my loving wife murmured to me as she drifted off to sleep. Needless to say, I was not able to fall asleep for some time. Images of what Katie looked like naked kept going through my head. Images of all the things I would do to that naked body followed. I finally fell asleep with the image of a naked Katie underneath me quivering in post orgasmic bliss.

Our week progressed like most weeks. Sandy didn't mention our conversation from the other night and I didn't say anything, afraid that if I did, it would jinx it. Friday night arrived and like most Friday nights when I had to work and Sandy was off, I tried to initiate sex. That Friday was different because Sandy rebuffed me.

"Don't! We can't do that. You need to save it for tomorrow night."

"Why, what is going to happen tomorrow night?"

"I'm going to help Katie close and bringing her here for you to fuck!" Sandy exclaimed. "Just thinking about it makes me so horny, Mikoli! Would you get me off without fucking tonight, please?"

I can't deny Sandy most of the time so I brought her to orgasm twice with my mouth and fingers. Even though my dick was rock hard, I promised not to orgasm myself until tomorrow.

Sandy left a little before 11 o'clock PM to go help Katie close the store on Saturday. She had worked the mid-morning shift earlier. I sat on our couch waiting in anticipation. I heard a car pull up outside, but it was only one car so I figured Katie had backed out. I heard two car doors close. I was standing in the middle of the living room when both ladies entered our house. I went to Sandy and gave her a kiss and then kissed Katie. We all felt the nervous tension in the room.

"Katie's been on her feet for eight hours, Mikoli. Why don't you give her feet and legs a massage on the couch while I sit over here." Sandy said taking charge.

I took Katie's hand and guided her to our big, tiger striped couch and helped her to sit down. I took off her shoes and started massaging her right foot. I massaged it for about fifteen minutes then moved to the left foot and massaged it the same amount of time. I massaged the muscles in the back of her calves. By that time she was relaxed so I sat up on the couch and proceeded to take her face in my hands. I brought our faces together and began lightly kissing her on the lips. I wanted to show her what sex is like with someone who cares about the other person's needs before their own, so I took it slow. When she started kissing me with more pressure, I put more pressure into my kisses. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and wrestled with hers. When her breathing quickened, I moved my hands down from her face and placed one on her right breast and started kneading it gently through her clothes while I held the back of her neck with the other. I started unbuttoning her blouse so I could get to her naked breast, she wasn't wearing a bra. I kissed my way down her neck to her chest and grasped her left nipple in my mouth while I tweaked the right with my fingers.

"Oh, you're driving me crazy!" Katie started to moan. "It has never felt this good before!"

I decided to take the next step and stood pulling Katie up with me. I returned to kissing her mouth while I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. They were so tight to her body that it was difficult to get my hand down to her sex so I grabbed them with both hands and when she didn't try and stop me, I yanked them off all the way to the floor in one motion. She had on a pair of tight fitting white panties with little red roses on them. While my face was down at her crotch, I stuck my nose into the cleft between her legs and breathed her scent in deeply. I stuck my tongue out and ran it up and down her panty covered slit. Katie was mewling and whimpering in her desire. I took her hand and headed for the stairs, looking back to ensure Sandy was following us.

Before I laid Katie on the bed, I removed her panties. I undressed myself and climbed up on the bed with Katie and felt Sandy sit down on the foot of the bed. I started kissing Katie again as my hands roamed over her body and moved my mouth to her left breast as I moved my right hand to her sex. I licked and suckled her nipple as I rubbed my hand lightly in circles over her mound. I moved to the right nipple as I dipped my finger into her molten hole then decided I wanted to taste her nectar. I lightly kissed and tongued my way down her stomach. Katie went rigid when I stuck my tongue in her belly button.

I reached my goal and sat looking at her beautiful pussy. I ran my tongue up and down her slit and hardened my tongue pressing it into her.

"So good, I never knew it could feel so good!" Katie started to yell. Katie was a screamer, not like my Sandy.

With that I took Katie's clit in my lips and alternated sucking on it and flicking from side to side with my tongue.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" Katie screamed.

I continued to tongue her clit through her orgasm. When she begged me to stop licking her and come up and fuck her, I obeyed. Before I put my rock hard dick into Katie, I glanced to see how Sandy was doing. I was surprised and a little dismayed to see that she wasn't there. I hadn't felt her get up off the bed. Katie was begging me to stick my fat dick into her. I tried to ease it into her, but she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her while thrusting her pelvis up to meet me.

"I need it hard and fast!" Katie screamed at me.

What the lady wanted, the lady got was/is my motto. I started pounding her pussy and tried to drive her through the mattress. It seemed to be only a couple of minutes, but had to be longer, before Katie screamed out her orgasm and I drove through it. When she calmed down, I lifted up on my knees, pulled my turgid rod out of her body, grabbed her legs, and flipped her over onto her stomach. I grabbed her at the waist and lifted her up into doggy position,lined my steely pole up with her hot, pink opening, and slammed it home in one stroke.

Katie arched her chest up off the bed as she screamed in ecstasy. We drove ourselves together with equal force. I spurted my steamy seed into her and she yelled her release as my juices splashed her interior walls. We finally collapsed when our intensities started to wane. I stroked her back and sides as she laid there in contentment. I disengaged from Katie and headed to the bathroom for a damp cloth and a towel. I cleaned Katie's and my juices from between her legs and left her lying with the towel between her legs while I went in search of my wife.

I had a small twinge of trepidation walking downstairs. I found Sandy where I expected; sitting in the corner of the couch curled up in a ball and could see she had been crying. I rushed to her and grabbed her in a hug. She didn't resist and melted onto my chest. I sat lightly stroking her and murmuring to her.

"I'm sorry, Mikoli." Sandy said to me through her tears. "It was exciting at first, watching you with Katie! But when you started making her cum with your mouth and hearing her screams of pleasure, I couldn't take it anymore! I had to leave! Please Mikoli! Tell me you'll not leave me for her! She's so much prettier than I am!"

"I'm not going to leave you for her!" I proclaimed to the woman I loved. "I love you and only you! I only did this tonight because you wanted it! I would have been content in having Katie only in my fantasies! Besides I love your body type a whole lot more than I like hers! Almost no titties, no meat on her! Her ass is fairly nice!" I said trying to interject some levity into the moment. "The only way anything like this happens again is if you want it to!"

"I don't think that is ever going to happen!" Sandy said, smiling up at me. We laid back and went to sleep on the couch in each other's arms.

I was awakened by Katie. How are women able to look both happy and sad at the same time? That was the look I was getting from Katie.

"You left me alone." She pouted at me. "Will you come back upstairs and do me again? That was the best sex I've ever had!"

"No, I can't." I replied to Katie. Sandy was awake at that point. "It would upset Sandy too much. I truly enjoyed this evening, but I think it is time one of us took you back to your car."

I could tell Katie wasn't happy, but the woman I cared about more than anything or anyone in the world was beaming. Katie put the clothes of hers that were in the living room on and started after her panties.

"Leave them." I said to her. "I'll keep them as a reminder of this evening." I looked at Sandy and she nodded yes once.

I took Katie back to her car at the store. All the way there I was explaining to her why we couldn't do that again. She kept begging and whining for me to fuck her again sometime in the future. She kept hinting that we could do it and Sandy would never have to know. The last thing I said to Katie was that she was crazy. Once was enough, hurting the woman I loved like I had tonight. I warned Katie not to call or try and see me again unless Sandy was with me.

I went home and took my big, beautiful woman to our bed. It was the next day before I made sweet, gentle love to her. Our sex life is not perfect, but I can live with it.

Katie did try everything she could to get me to fuck her again. I would tell Sandy every time. Sandy finally got tired of it and told Katie off. I don't know what was said, but I never heard from Katie again. About two years later, Sandy told me Katie had been diagnosed with brain cancer. Sandy and I went to her funeral three months later. At the viewing, while no one was watching, I slipped her panties up under her hip where no one could see them.

I thought that would be the last time we involved another person in our sex life. I would be proven wrong yet again.

The End