Wet Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
A photo shoot turned erotic.
1.7k words
4.44
22.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers

The Dream Continues

We all cheer and toast each other with our wine glasses then head back towards the house. I take your hand as we walk, giving it a squeeze as I ask if you truly are O.K. You give me a very mischievous grin.

"He laughed and said he always wanted to see more of me." you sighed in a very sexy, breathy way. "And he will, but maybe not quite how he expected."

"We are going to need to get you into make up and do some test shots, work with your skin colour and different backgrounds." Ned informs us, "Do you need a minute to get ready?"

We look at each other and you shake your head no, fingers already moving to the buttons on your dress. I pull my t-shirt over my head as your dress comes off, appreciative gasps from males and females, would seem to me you are angled towards Steve. I had chosen a pair of red panties with silk ribbon ties on each side, we had purchased them together on a trip, as your only wardrobe piece. I slipped out of my jeans to reveal the form fitting green swimsuit you had chosen for me.

Note: Not as many appreciative gasps when my clothing came off.

Sonia helps you into a robe and I smile to myself, your exceptional rack is front and center facing Steve as your shoulders tilt back to let your arms sneak down the sleeves of the robe, your breasts rising as if offering them to him, your eyes steady on his as you watch them dip to enjoy your gift, a smug look of satisfaction on your face.

Sonia pulls you to her make up counter and I follow Tess to hers. There is lots of discussion about my hairy body to your silky smooth one, my tanned and ruddy complexion next to your paleness, my lack of ass compared to your curvy rounded bottom. There is not much Tess can do with make up for me, she suggests a lawnmower would be hard pressed to make a difference on my unruly hair. Sonia on the other hand has done an incredible job with you, your eyes look bigger and much deeper, your lips a sensuous wet pink.

Ned has us posing at first in front of a blank canvas so he and Steve can set lighting and colour cues, then some more simple positions, holding hands, caressing, arms around each other, my arms around you from behind.

Sonia inquires if you want to try one. You giggle at me and nod, sexual excitement making you shiver unconsciously.

"Remember how I had trouble making my nipples "pop" last time I had my pictures taken?" You ask, and I remember the photographer was trying to dust your aureole so they would be more noticeable, so nod my head yes.

"We worked out a way to make them go "POP." you explain as Sonia lowers her lips to your breast, her cheeks hollow as she suckles. You moan with pleasure, I moan with excitement, Steve with lust as Sonia releases your swollen bud, your aureole puckered, contracted to flower a long, fat nipple at it's center, deliciously wet and shiny. Seconds later followed by more moans from you, it's twin is also standing tall and proud, jutting very provocatively from your breasts.

"I swear my nipples are connected directly to my clit." you whisper to Sonia, giving me a grin. Your eyes move to Steve, make contact, then drop to your engorged nipples then back to him, suggesting he should reward his eyes with long appreciative looks of your aroused, nearly naked body. Ned confirms what the rest of us already know, your distended nipples look incredibly sexy in the shots and will be part of the package from now on.

We have posed a lot in the bedroom but not in the bed, we know that this is where the very last of the photo shoot will end when we are nude.

Ned and Steve have what they need, professionally speaking, so we head out to the barn. Sonia has you all bundled up in your robe but I am comfy so far in just my swimsuit. Once in you drop your robe as we do test shots in horse stalls, the small shop area, lots of props here, leather harness and bridles, chain, horseshoes and old braided rope, I can envision some interesting shots here.

There is a ladder up to the loft and I follow Ned up, setting up Steve for you, you are more than welcome. I think the ladder itself will make for some interesting pictures but my favorite show right now is you asking Steve to please climb up behind you to make sure you don't fall. I look down and watch the exaggerated swing of your hips solely for his pleasure beneath you, a position I bet he has dreamed about As you make it to the top you ask if your admirer enjoyed his "treat" and I laugh.

"Wait until you are nude for him" I whisper like a conspirator, observing how your breath comes up short, an emotional swallow and slight flush, oh you are so into this now. So many buttons to press before we are done.

Steve seems to be carrying a ten battery flashlight in his pocket as he makes it up the ladder, the sight of his prominent bulge pulls a sensual sigh from your open wet lips. I can now understand another reason for your attraction, he seems to have a really "yummy" cock wedged into his jeans. He fusses with his light meter as we discuss the fun we can have with a "roll in the hay" portion to the shoot.

Done in the barn, you decide not to torture Steve by letting me go down first to rescue you from a fall. I watch what he must of enjoyed, the jiggle of breasts, the taught ass cheeks clenching, the tiny strip of silk hiding your treasure very much on display. I have to start thinking about hockey scores or my own flashlight will be stretching my swimsuit. I don't have as many batteries as Steve so I want to conserve.

We exit the barn and move out to where I want our last backdrop. I find the perfect spot and ask Tess for our prop. She holds different ones up until her and Ned agree on the one that will compliment our skin colour and the grass and wild flowers in the meadow. She hands me the blanket.

"What's this for?" you ask and I chuckle, nibbling on the back of your neck then towards your earlobe for a moment, giving you goose bumps.

"Wouldn't be complete until we went "grassin." I tease, spreading out the blanket in the meadow. You reward me with a very bright smile, I like to remember your little fantasies and bring them to life if I can.

We lie down for a few shots, Sonia once again devouring your nipples until they protrude wickedly from your beautiful full breasts, their wet surface catching the sunlight and drawing even more of our focus, it's impossible to pull your eyes away from them, so stiff and moist, edgy and erotic. Sonia's lips and Steve's eyes are working their magic on you, your lips and aureole darken with your arousal.

Lying down we start to realize just how exposed we both will be for the nude shots.

"My legs are never together." you admit self consciously, so I give you a quick kiss of reassurance.

"Do you think anyone here is going to be disappointed to see you completely nude, sharing all of yourself as you would with any lover?"

You agree, but not as completely under the sexual influence I want you to be. I try a different tact.

"Close your eyes and imagine this group, or just some of them(Let's say Steve) as a fresh new lover you have to seduce, need him to ravage your body, want to feel his hardness in your hands, mouth and your juicy wet pussy. Would you be shy to spread your legs for him, to let him see your smooth pussy lips open for him, let his eyes, mouth and cock enjoy your sweet slick slit? Would you not welcome the feel of his tongue and fat cockhead licking and rubbing on your clit, his fingers and shaft penetrating deep into your tight drenched fuck hole?"

Well that did it, your breathing is fast, eyes are unfocused, I can picture in your mind your legs up high on Steve's shoulders, your painted mouth open in anticipation as he slowly makes your dripping snug sheath suck in his ten battery cock, moaning encouragement to him to fill you like no other lover has.

"Oh Fuck, Yeah!" you sigh breathlessly, your head buried in my shoulder.

"Then don't worry about how much of you shows, let yourself go as you would for your lover in your own bed." my lips so close to your ear.

"I will." you promise, "Thanks babe, I want to give up control and now I think I can just completely react to the stimulation's my body feels."

"Perfect.' I agree, "No thoughts, No regrets, No missed opportunities, make the most of this very erotic situation. Let your very sexy body be in charge."

"Seductive, Sensuous, Provocative, Inviting, Suggestive, Fuck Oh Yeah." you are unconsciously letting your inhibitions flutter away, my warm whispers in your ear are impossible to ignore.

The first batch of pictures is done, and they are ours to keep, cute, romantic and loving as they are they are only tests for the real thing, getting us comfortable with the locations and listening to the photographers instructions. The idea was for us to repeat the same shots again once we were naked, but that was before such a interesting little situation called Steve appeared. (It would seem from the large bulge in his pants little is not the best description here) Now things have ramped up, you have very sexy fantasies drifting through your randy mind, a fire is lit and I am fanning it into an all consuming sexually explicit evening of debauchery.

baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers