Fucking Myself Bloody

Story Info
A woman fucks herself with a vibrator during menstruation.
1k words
4.2
50k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the things that turns me on most in the world is the sight of my own exposed, engorged and glistening pussy. I like it even better when it's bleeding. I don't know why, but it just does something for me to see my "taboo," blood soaked vagina pulsing. I make videos of myself and watch them while I lay on my stomach with my hand between my legs, stroking my clit in a fast-paced rhythm until I cum.

I was home alone one day last week, and I took advantage of the opportunity to enjoy myself. I slid my jean cut-off shorts down my long, thick legs. I wasn't wearing any panties. I stepped out of them, first my right foot, then my left, and kicked them toward the laundry basket in my bedroom. I pulled my old t-shirt over my head and threw it in the same direction.

I knew my play was going to be messy, so I walked through the bathroom door and grabbed a towel off the rack. I spread it on the floor in front of my high-top dresser.

I arranged everything I would need on the edge of the towel – my pink plastic vibrator, my cell phone, a pillow. The final step was removing my tampon. I spread my legs, standing over the towel, grabbed the string and pulled the cotton wad loose from my pussy. I took a good look at it then chunked it into the trash can beside the bookshelf to my left. Not much blood was leaking from my pussy yet, but it was so wet as I thought of the pleasure I was about to lavish on it.

I settled my butt on the towel. My wide hips spread nearly from one side to the other it seemed. I kept my knees bent with my feet flat on the floor, and I lay back with my head on the pillow. I reached behind me for my vibrator. I wanted so badly to see it covered in my blood. I teased myself with it, made myself wait with it poised at the entrance to my soaked pussy, playing the tip of it around the soft edges of my opening. It was almost as if my hand and my pussy had two separate minds controlling them, as my pussy reached and grabbed for the toy and my hand kept it ever at the edge of my entrance.

Finally I pushed it inside and began to fuck myself slowly with my left hand while my right reached for my cell phone. I made the camera face me so I could take a video while I watched myself being fucked by my pink toy. Finally the dark red of my menstruation began to seep from my pussy along with the juices from my arousal. I pulled the dildo out and brought it to my face. I smelled the scent of my own sex on the plastic rod, and I tentatively stuck my tongue out to taste. I'd never actually tasted my own cum mixed with my blood before, but it wasn't unpleasant, just different.

I sighed deeply and returned the rod to my pussy, pushing it inside hard and fast. I tilted it just right to grind the tip of it hard into my g-spot, and I turned the vibrator on. As I watched the blood-soaked dildo sinking into my pussy and pulling back out again covered in even more blood, I began to moan. I bucked my hips upward to meet each thrust, and I thought about how good it would feel to be fucked like this, mercilessly hard, bloody... But mostly I thought about how beautiful, engorged and wanton my pussy looked swallowing that rigid, vibrating wand.

Finally I put the phone down, rolled over onto my stomach, propped the phone up against the dresser and turned to face it. I set the video playing back to me while I eased my right hand underneath me with my left still pumping the dildo in and out of my hot little pussy. I gathered some blood and cum from my pussy onto the first and second fingers of my right hand and began to massage my rock-hard little clit while I humped that vibrator furiously.

I felt my nipples scratching against the rough material of the towel, and I purposely ground them harder against it, loving the light pain. I bit my lip in ecstasy as I saw myself being fucked my my own hand on the video while I fucked myself harder with the dildo. If there were a way I could have myself, I would have wanted to be the one fucking me... to somehow be that dildo plunging into my pussy and jerking back out again.

I squeezed my legs together, holding the vibrator deep in my pussy on high speed, but letting go of it with my hand. My left hand flew to my breasts, and I grabbed my nipples – one then the other, then both together, pulling them to the center of my chest – and I pinched HARD. I screamed out in pain, but I kept pinching while I kept rubbing my clit, hovering right on the edge of a powerful orgasm.

Then I was there. I climbed to the top of the hill screaming, "FUCK ME!" then bit down on my lip. I shoved both hands between my legs now and pressed hard against my clit while I rode out my orgasm. I hadn't had enough.. I wanted more of me.

So I thought quickly and grabbed the pillow. I wrapped into in the towel to protect it from my blood and pushed it between my legs, laying on my stomach on the rough carpeted floor. Then I applied pressure to it hard, grinding it into my spent little clitoris. I felt the pressure pushing against the entrance to my spasming pussy. Within moments I was cumming again, crying out with guttural moans. As I rode the pillow through this second orgasm, I grabbed my tits and squeezed hard. With one final grunt, I relaxed my body and let my head fall to the carpet.