Excerpt of a Halloween Night Party

Story Info
She writes about her Halloween experience.
1.4k words
3.29
34.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following may be a fictional story but it may also be real, we will never know because it is an excerpt from a diary found in an abandoned apartment building. Of which the apartments last occupant was a woman.

November 1, 1998

Dear Diary,

I don't know where to start cause a thing like this is only leading to being known as crazy. I went out last night to a Halloween party with some friends, like everyone else I decided to dress up for the fun. I had on this silky dress that could be seen through if a bright light were to shine on it, I wanted to have some fun so I decided to forgo underwear. As all my friends showed up we piled into two cars and headed out to the party at the old high school gym.

The gym was condemn a couple of years ago when the janitor fell to his death as a support beam gave way which led to the roof about to collapse. The school decided to close it for the protection of the children, what a shame cause to some it would be a God send. Back to the gym it was one built in the 1940's when bigger was better, so it would be the perfect spot for the party to be held, illegally of course.

Parking was hell we all couldn't park in the same place because it would attract to much attention so everyone parked throughout the neighborhood and blended in on their way to the gym. The front door was sealed tightly but a sign read that we should follow the tiny X's painted on the ground. Following the trail of bread crumbs we came to a ramp that led to a second story window, what fun we had we partied and walked the plank all in the same night.

We walked up the plank to the window bouncing as we took each step, maybe I should've worn a bra cause by the time I got to the window I was holding onto my breasts. Ignoring the temptation of manipulating my nipples I continued on and climbed into what looked like a storage room, it was hard to tell with the little light that was available. As we were early, but not early enough not to stand in line I started to sway to the music that was vibrating up from below.

Paying our five bucks to get in we walked down a rickety set of stairs, not knowing if the next step would be our last we made it to the floor below. We went over to the beer table and grabbed a couple of glasses and headed out onto the dance floor. Holding our beer in one hand and dancing to the music we were having a lot of fun. As time went on the dance floor become more and more crowded.

We continued to dance and drink beer at the same time, all the bodies that were pressing up on me and the occasional stray hand making contact with my most sensitive areas I was becoming very aroused. I don't know if you could see it in my eyes or not but my friends knew I was having the time of my life. As the music was beginning to quiet down a figure walked up to me, looking at him in his blue coveralls and gray face paint I couldn't help but wonder what he looked like underneath it.

I took his hand and led him over to the corner where it was a little quieter and less crowded so I could get to talk to him. But before I could say a word I felt his hand move to my breast, being as turned on as I was I couldn't help not responding to his touch. My eyes closed and my body picked a rhythm that it would build my orgasm to earth shattering proportions. I felt the material of my dress being lifted as the mysterious figure stepped closer to me, before I knew it his fingers were pushing aside my moist lips and sliding into my pussy. A jolt of pleasure traveled up my spine and my legs felt like they instantaneously turned to Jell-O, I had to wrap my arms around my savior for I wouldn't fall to the floor.

He began to fuck me with his fingers my eager pussy accepting them hungrily and eagerly. With him being so close I heard the rustle of clothes as he freed his trapped member, at the same time my orgasm hit and sent wave upon wave of pleasure through my body. I sank to my knees as the last waves of pleasure passed throughout my body, I took his rigid cook into my right hand and began to rub it's fat head with my thumb.

Letting go for a minute which felt more like an eternity I tasted the pre-cum that was covering the end of my thumb. The taste invigorated me as I grabbed his member once again and flicked the end of my tongue over his pee hole to lick up more of his pre-cum. Leaning forward and opening my mouth as wide as I could, I swallowed him down to the base of his cock. Leaving his cock fully inserted in my mouth letting my body get used to having something so big invade me. Slowly I pull my head back and allow his cock to escape my mouth, only to be sucked back in when I reached the tip of it.

I continued to suck his cock until he grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled me to my feet, I really wanted to taste him in my mouth but he had other plans that were just as good. I leaned against the wall and allowed him to lift both of my legs up off of the floor, I reached down and grabbed his cock and inserted it into my dripping pussy. He slowly slid his cock into me with, as each chill going through my body a little chirp escaped me from the pleasurable sensation.

As I continued to ride his cock I looked into his eyes and got a deep feeling of dread as if I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing, like if it was a matter of life and death. I was on the brink of my second orgasm I bit my lower lip moments before my body erupted into spasms of pure joy. Closing my eyes for only a moment , I reopened them then slid down the wall and landed on my ass with my pussy exposed for all to see. Although I don't mind flashing off and on at that moment I felt very uneasy and wanted to get away from it all.

Picking myself up off the floor I pulled the dress down to cover myself once again and headed for the stairs. A glimmer of light down one of the darkest halls in the gym caught my eye, I know I shouldn't have but I ha to see what it was. I was scared the whole time, but was terrified when I reached that glimmer it was a picture of the I had just moments ago allowed into my body. The caption under the picture read "We will always remember your service to this school. 1956- 1998"

After reading the caption a scream escaped my lips, I turned around quickly and heard laughing coming from behind me. The only thing behind me was the picture I was lost in a moment of hysteria I ran full speed to the stairs and climbed them two by two. I was on the second and almost to the window when I once again saw the janitor, I was on the verge of just falling and letting the dream take its course. As his cold fingers touched my shoulder I ran to the window and carefully walked down the ramp, all the while looking back to see if he was following me. Seeing that I wasn't being followed I slowly walked home thinking about what just had happened to me. I don't know who to tell this to so I thought I would write it in here, maybe just writing it all out will help me to get a better understanding of what happened.

I made it home in one piece although a bit shaken and disturbed. I didn't sleep that nor for the matter the rest of the week.

December 14, 1998

Dear Diary,

I'm pregnant and you know by who. I don't want it and I'm not going to give it to anyone. So this is the last entry for you my dear.

Good bye,

Marla