New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagErotic CouplingsAdventure #1

Adventure #1

byNaughtyBrwnEydQT©

I think my adventure of choice is...to be tied up, teased, caressed, kissed, licked, and fucked. I want to use the blindfold...maybe you could blindfold me...massage me...gently tie me to the bed. First my left wrist, carefully not to tie me too tight...kiss me from my left wrist down my arm till you reach my neck.

Around my neck till you get to the other side, skipping my lips...just kissing around them. That's part of the teasing. Then working your way up my right arm till you get to my wrist and tying it to the bed, not too tight but firm. You start kissing me...my forehead, my face, each eyelid, my cheeks, my chin, and finally kissing my mouth...gently probing your tongue inside...your mouth exploring mine.

Slowly pulling your mouth away...you nuzzle into my neck, around my ear carefully nibbling. I can feel the warmth of your breath on my neck...my nipples getting hard and a slight wetness between my legs. You slowly work your way down carefully cupping my right breast in your hand. Your finger and thumb gently pulling at my nipple while your mouth slowly sucks on my left nipple. My nipples are growing harder now and I already want to feel you inside of me but I have to wait. As you spend what seems like hours fondling my breasts, you finally work your way down my stomach...each hand holding each breast.

You slowly slide your tongue down my stomach using your to flick at my naval ring. You finally reach the center of me and you hesitate. You only kiss me there...once. You make your way down my legs slowly parting my thighs and kissing on the inside of each one...gently sucking and taking your time...teasing me till I almost think I can't take anymore but still wanting you to go on. You kiss each calve, caressing your way down. You reach my feet and you massage each one...carefully kissing each toe on each foot. You move your boy back up hovering over me and I can feel your hardness against my thighs...feel your breath on my face. You kiss me more passionately this time...harder...deeper...unlike the kiss before...with more power. I realize now that you are in complete control.

The kiss we share leaves me breathless. As you make your way back down between my legs you part them again this time with a little more force. You know how ready I am for you to please me. You begin to kiss me there, gently at first and taking your time. You are making me want you more. You finally use your tongue and outline just on the inside of my lips...just enough to make me squirm.

You do this several seconds. You slowly part my lips finding my clit glistening and erect...ready to be licked. You hear my breathing quicken. I could almost moan with anticipation of what you will do next. You tease my clit with the tip of your tongue, flicking it, sucking it gently. You slowly lick your way down finding my entrance...probing your tongue in and out...my hips moving up to find your mouth quicker than what you are willing to let happen. You begin moving your way back up to my clit and you concentrate fully on bringing me to the rink of orgasm but your plan is different from the one that I have in my mind.

As you tease my clit with your tongue you insert one finger almost forcefully catching me off guard but knowing that I will enjoy it. As you start fucking me with your finger you insert another one, licking my clit all the while. My hips are bucking to meet each thrust...moaning...breathing excitedly "yes...make me cum"...at this point you decide I have had enough...you don't want me to cum just yet. You have other plans for me. I'm a little out of breath and greatly disappointed but excited at another twist in the night. With my blindfold still on you untie my wrists...one by one...and you whisper to me to turn over on my tummy. I do as you say...eagerly.

As I turn over you tie my wrists back to the bed one by one and you tell me to spread my legs. You leave the bed just for a second and I'm a little timid at what you might doing but getting more wet from excitement. I feel something soft tracing around my neck, my shoulders, down each arm, down the middle of my back, down each leg. You work your way back up. You have a small, soft leather cat'o nine tails. It's so soft it feels like silk on my skin. You straddle my hips now bending down to whisper in my ear.

You tell me I've been a naughty girl and I agree. You carefully swing your leg around and you are now on your knees beside me. You slowly and gently spank me. The cat'o nine tails making a little noise with each touch to my skin. You do this several times making my ass pink...making me wiggle and squirm each time. It feels so good. My pussy is so wet at this point. I feel I am about to explode. You ask me if I have had enough an I say yes...please fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me. Not yet is your reply.

You straddle my hips once again this time placing your cock in the crack of my ass...teasing me. I'm moving my ass in rhythm with you hoping...praying that you slide inside of me. You bend down and begin kissing my neck, down my back, gently stroking my sides with your hands. With one quick movement you slide your cock inside of me...surprising me...but yet pleasing me. I moan with shear pleasure...spreading my legs a little more. You are fucking me with great ease now. My pussy is dripping wet from all of the teasing. You tell me to get on my knees and bend over. My ass in the air and your cock still inside of me...you fuck me harder, grabbing my hair with one hand and the other hand on my hip.

We fuck that way for a while...both of us moaning...our bodies wet from perspiration. You suddenly quit when you see I'm about to cum. You untie me once again, turning me back over onto my back. You leave me untied now. You tell me to spread my legs and you begin licking my pussy again, concentrating on my clit. I'm so close to coming and you know this yet you don't stop. You are ready to taste me, to feel me quiver and hear me breathing more heavily. As I cum you insert two fingers and I begin to scream your name. My pussy getting soaked..."Oh God...yes...I'm coming"...my body jerking...soaking the bed beneath us. Your cock is rock hard now. You kiss me and wipe the beads of sweat from my face. We kiss passionately, almost violently. As you firmly shove your cock inside of me you tell me the reason why you leave my hands free. It is to hold my legs spread wide so you can fuck me nice and hard.

You fuck me this way for what seems like hours. You are ready to cum now; more than ready. You get on your knees...spreading my legs...with each of my ankles on your shoulders. I hold onto the iron headboard. With each stroke bringing you and I more pleasure...I cum again for you...screaming your name all the while. You start fucking me faster, more feverishly at this point. You tell me you are about to cum. You begin to moan as you pull your cock out and cum all over my tummy.

You kiss the tip of my nose...then my mouth...slowly removing the blindfold...and we are both silently thinking that this was just adventure number one...

Report Story

byNaughtyBrwnEydQT© 0 comments/ 39989 views/ 7 favorites

Share the love

Also in this series

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Favorite Author Favorite Story

heartSmandy, utahdarkhorse and 5 other people favorited this story! 

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel