Anal After Closing

Story Info
Sue helps close up and wants it in the ass.
1.7k words
4.2
73.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late one night and I was helping Lou close up Mulligan's, a local college hangout where he works part time while going to school. Everyone was gone except us, so we sat around at the bar, watched some late night porn on one of the satellite channels, sipping Margaritas, and nibbling on chips and salsa.

Somehow, Lou came upon one of the more hardcore channels. The action was hot and heavy. The action was between a well hung guy and a perky blonde. He was working his cock into her backside. I had never seen porn like it before. As he slowly worked his cock into her, she sighed out loud and being a student of expressions and emotions, I could tell she was truly enjoying herself. I felt myself getting warm while I continued to watch. Looking over at Lou, I could see him gripping the counter rather tightly.

"More Rita, gorgeous?" Lou asked me.

I shook my head no, and glancing down I could see his hardness pressing against his jeans.My ass needs 'it' tonight?I mused.

Moans of pleasure drew me back to the big screen TV. The bar's main screen is nearly life size and I could picture myself in the gal's place, being rammed by the stud on the screen. I squirmed at the thought.

By the time the guy had ten inches into the gal's ass, I was breathing hard. I felt your presence behind me and Lou kissed my neck, while reaching around to touch my tits. One hand wandered down to my crotch, stroking me through my shorts.

His hands were at my waist, tugging at my shorts and rolling them down to expose my ass to view. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my shorts, then turned around to kiss him. Lou's hands worked their way under my T-shirt and I paused to take it off, encouraging him to do the same. My hands went to his fly and I zipped it down, reaching inside to free his cock.

"Love that salute," I said, watching his cock spring to attention.

"Shut up and kiss me," Lou replied, breathing hard as I stroked and tongued him. I tugged at his jeans until he was as naked as I was.

I bent to suck him, one finger working into his asshole. Lou groaned and picked me up, carrying me around the bar and towards the stairs.

As we got to the top stair, I said, "I assume we are not going to use the office but last room on the left...'The Pad'"

Lou stared at me a moment, wondering how I knew about the tiny efficiency studio apartment nicknamed 'The Pad' since we've only fooled around in the office few times.

"The girls told me about it. They said they've used it for the occasional 'quickies'...or when they're too tired or too drunk to drive home." I said, sensing his confusion.

Opening the door, Lou carried me inside and placed me on the king size bed. The room wasn't special. I had Fantasy Suites, but this wasn't one of them. We are here, knowing what is in the nightstand drawer.

"I want to eat you," Lou said, while slipping a finger into my wet cunt, then working it into my ass. I love it when he slides his finger in my ass while we're fucking or when he goes down on me. My cheeks clenched around his finger as I ground my cunt into his face. Lou worked another finger into my ass and my mouth went into high gear on his cock. I could tell by his licking that he was having trouble concentrating on it while I gave him head. Not to brag, but I've never had any complaints about my blowjobs.

"Babe, there's something in that drawer we need." I said, pointing to the black lacquer nightstand.

Lou rolled over and opened the drawer; his eyes twinkled as he brought out a tube of K-Y jelly. "You want it in the ass...don't you?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

Lou reached over and dimmed the lights a little further, flipping a switch that turned on soft music and another that fed a light musk incense into the room.

"You like?"

The jazz playing was his favorite and he smiled. Lou put his hands behind my head and drew me to him. While we kissed, I ground my cunt against Lou. I was so wet at the thought of getting it in the ass I felt the first twinge of an orgasm.

Lou stroked my hair and kissed my lips, nose, and both eyes. If it hurts to bad, just say so and I'll stop."

That's what I've always liked about him. Lou doesn't just think of himself but his partner's needs as well. I put my hands around his cock, stroking its length.

Lou touched my clit and I moaned while his fingers worked up and down my slit, finally working their way into my cunt. As I ground against him harder, he pushed me gently away and started sucking on my tits, licking his way down to my belly, to my shaved mound. I moaned in pleasure.

Lou laid me back and, cupping my ass in his hands, began to lick my cunt again. I usually have several orgasms to his one and he wanted me as relaxed as possible. Lou slid one finger in my cunt, in and out until it was slick with my juices, and then touched my asshole.

He spread my cheeks slightly and slid his finger just into the opening. Leaving it there, he licked my clit, slowly. My cunt aroma got stronger and his mouth got wetter and wetter. I started to clench my ass cheeks on his finger.

"I..." but I couldn't get the rest out.

Lou worked the finger deeper into my ass and slid it back and forth in time to his tongue. I began to buck.

I rocked up and down on the finger as he licked my clit. I sighed, froze, and relaxed. "I don't want your finger, I want your cock."

"You're sure?"

I rolled over so my ass was towards him. I ran my hands invitingly over it, then around to my clit. I shuddered.

Lou put some jelly on his finger and touched my hole. "Whoa, that's cold." I said.

"It won't be for long." Lou slid it all over the hole and then pushed his finger inside. Lubricated by the K-Y and by our previous playing, it slipped deep inside.

He took it out and put some K-Y on the tip of his cock. As he brought his cock to my hole, I shivered and pushed back.

It took a little working and lots of patience on his part, but the head of his cock slipped into my ass. Lou stopped briefly, then spreading my cheeks wider, slid his cock in deeper. It hit the muscle and I jumped.

"Stop a second," I whispered, clenching my jaw as a wave of pain seemed to travel all over my body...but then the pain started to fade.

Lou looked worried. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, just give me some time to adjust."

Lou reached under me and stroked my tits, tweaking each nipple. "Oh, yeah, like that." I murmured.

He rubbed one hand against my cunt mound. I raised one leg slightly, and he slid a finger against my slit. "No hurry," You told me. "We've got all night."

"Deeper," I commanded. "I want you in deep in my ass...now!"

Lou slid his cock deeper in my ass. I gasped, then he popped the ring of my ass muscle and his cock slid in easily from there. In! He was in my ass! All the way, too! The thought nearly made him cum.

I rocked slowly back and forth, his cock sliding in and out. Lou let me take the lead for awhile, getting used to the foreign feel of a cock in my virgin ass.

"Oh, Sue..." Lou's voice had a strained feel as he tried to hold back from cumming so soon. I squeezed my ass cheeks and he groaned loudly.

As I continued to rock on his cock, my breath became more ragged and I slipped my fingers into my cunt, fingering myself.

"You are so tight..." I could hear Lou murmur, as he took control and grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. I could feel every inch slam home and his balls slapped against me.

My fingers continued to work my cunt while to slid in and out of me. Not all women like taking it in the ass, but I sure do!

"Cum in me," I whispered, "Cum in my ass."

Lou paused in his strokes to kiss my neck. "I will, babe."

I sighed out loud, fingering myself more furiously and his hips rocking into me got faster and faster. I squeezed his cock so hard he groaned louder and froze, the sperm exploding into me.

With a violent shudder, I pushed back on his cock. My cheeks squeezed and squeezed and my body shook violently as my orgasm started to rise. But Lou wasn't through yet. Blind with frenzy, he pumped my ass again and again. With a final thrust, his cum pumped deep in my asshole. The force was strong enough that he felt it shoot back against him, leaking around his cock out of my asshole.

Both spent from the effort, we collapsed, Lou on top of me. I could feel his weight, but it was just right. I was still feeling the final waves of my orgasm. When it faded for both of us, he rolled off and I felt his cock slid out. I felt empty for a moment.

"Sorry," Lou said.

I pulled him to me and kissed him. "Your weight is just right on me." I sighed. "That was nice...really was."

"Really...You really liked it?"

"Oh god yeah...I loved it," sitting up on my left elbow, "your hard cock in my ass...it gives me such an orgasm!

"Did it hurt much?"

In the beginning it always hurts a little," I said smiling. "But it just takes a little time and a great lover makes it all worthwhile." Getting out of bed, I pointed to the shower. "So how about a shower, then I'll cook us some breakfast...it is about that time."