Fuck Abercrombie & Fitch Ch. 03

Story Info
My girlfriend works at Abercrombie & Fitch.
3k words
3.73
116.3k
97

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers

I couldn't sleep that night. Not after witnessing my girlfriend sucking her manager's cock. The way she looked in his point of view, from his iPhone FaceTime... He had never seen her like that before. Never had she been so slutty, so lustful, so enthusiastic with me.

I stared at Jess as she slept peacefully. Those beautiful lips that I kiss everyday, were wrapped around Mark's cock just hours ago. His cock slapped her cheeks, his cum stained her face. For a moment, I felt disgusted by her presence.

I had to win her back. I spent another night comforting myself, assuring myself that everything would turn out okay.

I didn't dare to visit the store next couple days. I'd just see her sucking his dick again. I didn't like being taunted by Mark by text either.

"I'm gonna call her into my office and make her suck my dick again, you wanna watch?"

I stared at the text. My cock stirred as I imagined my sweetheart Jess sucking some other man's cock.

A few minutes later, Mark sent me a FaceTime call. I plugged in my earbuds and accepted.

"Are you videotaping me?" asked Jess, crouched between Mark's legs and staring up. She already had a mouthful of Mark's cock.

"Nope," said Mark, "It's Barry again."

"Hi Barry," smiled Jess, gently sucking back and forth.

I unzipped my pants at the cubicle and stroked my cock as I watched my girlfriend blow her manager. He was always so rough with her. I watched in a daze as Jess lovingly bobbed her head up and down her manager's cock. Up and down, up and down...

"Show Barry how you swallow," said Mark, tilting up Jess's chin. Jess opened her mouth and swirled her tongue around, toying with the mouthful of cum. She then swallowed, and smiled at the camera. She proudly opened her empty mouth for display.

I smeared my load into the carpet with my shoes.

The next day, she brought up Mark's party.

"Pleeease, I really want you to meet people at my work!" Jess begged, wrapping her thin arms around my arm. She pouted and did her cute face, rubbing her face into my shoulders.

"Fine," I said to her. I was curious why Mark wanted me there anyway.

She wore a little tennis skirt that sometimes flashed her undies when she walked. Paired with a light blue polo shirt, she pulled off looking cute and sexy.

Mark lived in a rather large house. I didn't think an Abercrombie manager could afford such a big house. When I commented on it to Jess, she explained to me that Mark came from old money. Lucky bastard.

As soon as we entered, Jess ran toward a blonde girl, who was a little bit younger than her.

"Heeyyy! I'm so glad you could make it!" screamed the girl, hugging Jess. Jess tugged her friend by her arm and led her to me.

"Baby, this is Carmen. She's like my only friend at work, haha," said Jess, wrapping her arm around Carmen's shoulders.

"Nice to meet you," I said to her. Carmen was wearing tight jeans with a tight shirt that showed off her midriff.

"I heard so much about you!" cried Carmen, giving me a hug too. Her little tits pressed against my chest. She smelled great.

"Cute girl isn't she?" said Jess, as we parted Carmen and made our way into the living room.

"She looked young," I said to Jess.

"She's just eighteen, still in high school actually. She's pretty mature for her age, though," said Jess.

There were quite a few people in the house. Jess held my hand and walked me around the house, introducing me to the people she worked with. Most of these girls were so sexy. I kind of wished Jess would leave me alone so I could ogle at these girls.

"Hey Jess," said Mark, grinning at us.

"Hey, nice party!" said Jess, high-fiving Mark.

"What's up man," Mark said to me, nodding. I unconsciously nodded back. No need to make a scene.

"This is my friend Barry," said Mark, pulling a guy next to him. Barry was just as tall and well built as Mark. I could see Jess's eyes sparkle.

"Hey Barry, nice to meet you," said Jess, smiling at Barry.

Then I noticed Mark and Barry both giving me their signature shit eating grins. These two guys had the same grin.

Everyone was drinking and dancing. Jess and I hung out together for a while. I could hold fine on my own, and made a few chat buddies while Jess disappeared to talk with her friends.

I saw Carmen and smiled at her.

"Do you want to take a shot with me?" said Carmen, leaning into my ear.

"Sure!" I said, following her into the kitchen.

We poured ourselves two shots of Grey Goose, cheered and tossed them back.

We then heard loud giggles, and followed the noise. I saw Jess laying on her back on the pull table, her shirt pulled up to her belly. A guy poured liquor onto her belly, then slurped it up. My cock twitched at the sight. I could see her panties, and so could the entire room.

"Jesus, that's hot!" shouted Carmen. She looked at my distraught face, then patted my back.

"You want to do a shot from my body?" said Carmen, flashing me a smile. I looked over at Jess giggling, then nodded at Carmen.

Like a little minx, Carmen pushed through the crowd and laid on the pool table next to Jess.

"Come on!" said Carmen, pointing and motioning me to follow.

I wasn't sure why I did it. I was kind of hoping Jess would notice then feel jealous, but I'm not sure if she ever did notice. It didn't help that guys were licking her flat tummy with the excuse of getting drunk.

I was just as well off, I convinced myself. I poured vodka down Carmen's chest, letting it flow down onto her tummy. I slurped up from her belly button to just below her tits.

"You're the man!" shouted some guy, high-fiving me. So this is how it felt to be an alpha male.

Carmen hopped off of the table, held my hand and pulled me away. We both left the party to go outside. She pulled out a cigarette.

"I'm hot," complained Carmen.

"Yes, you are," I said to her, taking a step forward. In my mind, I was justified to cheat on Jess.

"There you are!" said Jess and hugged me, "I couldn't find you anywhere!"

I cursed the moment.

Once done smoking, us three hung out together on the couch, talking nonsense. For some reason, Jess was making sure I was taking one shot after another.

Soon enough, the party only consisted of Carmen, Jess, me, Mark and Barry.

"I guess it's just us five," said Mark, tossing back his beer. "It's time for spin the bottle."

We sat around in a circle. Mark spun the bottle first, landing on Carmen.

Mark pulled Carmen toward him, and made out with her. I admit that there was a little bit of jealousy. I felt like I had a claim on Carmen, since I was hanging out with her the whole night.

Then Carmen rolled the bottle, pointing to me.

In my drunken state, I made out with Carmen fiercely. Carmen too, suckled on my tongue and lips. I held her face tight as we made out beyond a reasonable time.

"Sheesh baby," said Jess, rubbing my thigh. Her hand slid up and felt my erect cock, and gave me a knowing smile.

I spun the bottle, landing on Mark. We all had a good laugh and took shots instead.

Then Mark spun the bottle, landing on Jess.

It was weird watching them make out. The way Mark aggressively salivated over Jess's mouth, and the way Jess seemingly accepted Mark's advances. I didn't have a comment for them.

Jess spun the bottle, landing on Barry.

It seemed like she wanted to impress Barry with her kissing skills. The way her little lips teased Barry's lips was enough to give any man blue balls. I could see the dissatisfied look in Barry's face.

Barry landed on me, which made us take shots. I landed on Mark, making us take another shot. Mark landed on Carmen, then Carmen landed on Jess. It was sexy to watch two pretty blonde girls kiss.

"I need to use the restroom," I said, stumbling up. I wasn't sure if I was going to pass out or vomit.

Once in the bathroom, I took a long leak. Then I stepped into the bedroom right outside, and fell into the bed.

"Hey, hey," said a voice, caressing my back. I struggled to open my eyes.

"Are you okay?"

It was Carmen, laying next to me, rubbing my back.

"Y-yeah, I think so, just had too much," I murmured, laying on my back.

"Me too," said Carmen, snuggling into my arm. I knew it was wrong, but I was too drunk to care.

Her little hand slipped down my pants, and gently massaged my cock. I didn't even notice until it started feeling too good to just be the alcohol.

"It's okay, just enjoy it," said Carmen, sliding down and unbuttoning my pants. I felt her fold back my pants, and her hand slip into the slit of my boxers. Her hand felt cold against my cock.

I felt her lips around my cock. It wasn't often for me to get a blowjob from a sexy high school girl.

"I can't," I said to her, moving away from her.

"Just enjoy it, I won't tell," she said, taking my dick back into her mouth.

I was too drunk to care anymore.

I shut my eyes and enjoyed her warm wet mouth as it slid up and down my cock. I didn't tell her I was cumming. In fact, I was too drunk to tell her. I held her head tightly in place as I came.

Once done, Carmen came back up laid next to me. I tucked my cock back inside, and rolled away.

Then I fell asleep.

And then I woke up a while later. The night was still dark, and Carmen was sleeping next to me. I squinted from the pounding headache.

I got up to use the restroom. Where was Jess?

"Mmmph, mmmph," I head grunting. I opened the door slightly.

Jess was on fours on the couch, sucking Barry and getting fucked by Mark.

"Too hard, Mark, too hard!" cried Jess, plopping Barry's cock out of her mouth. Barry quickly grabbed Jess's head and shoved his cock back in. It didn't seem like Mark was going any easy on Jess either.

I watched as they rode Jess's body like a seesaw. I noticed that Barry too had a sadistic side to him, torturing my girlfriend as he fucked her mouth. He'd hold his cock down her throat and toy with her breathing, pull out slightly to appear as if he was letting her breathe, then shoving his cock back inside Jess's throat.

"Gonna cum!" said Mark, pulling his cock out. Jess turned around and brought her lips around Mark's cock then started sucking frantically. Seriously, when did Jess turn into such a slut? I had no idea that she was capable of this.

I watched Mark unload into Jess's willing mouth. Barry then guided her head back to his cock. Within the minute, he was holding her head down and jerking his legs. My girlfriend had swallowed. Barry then guided Jess's head lower to his balls, and made her bathe his balls with her tongue.

"Haven't fucked your pussy yet," said Barry, petting my girlfriend between his legs. Mark, drunk and spent, watched from the other side of the couch.

"Or my ass," giggled my love, gladly pleasuring Barry.

Barry backstepped and sat down on the couch, petting my girlfriend as she practiced her oral fixation.

"Climb on top," said Barry. Jess got up and saddled Barry, giving me a perfect view of her ass. It looked so soft, beautiful, and vulnerable. I watched her raise herself up, and lower back down on Barry's cock.

"Mmm," moaned Jess, leaning her head on Barry's shoulder like they were old lovers. She moved back and forth slowly, hugging Barry tight with both her arms.

I should've fucked Carmen, I thought. It wouldn't be fair, but at least I'd be catching up.

She was never this enthusiastic with me. She rode Barry's cock with passion I never got to see.

Mark stood up. As if choreographed, Barry leaned back further, and Mark got behind Jess.

"Oh god," groaned Jess. Mark was shoving his cock into her ass.

I watched Jess take both cocks at once. It was hypnotic. They had two rhythms going. Mark would be inside her while Barry was pulling out, and vice versa. Sometimes, they'd have both their cocks inside Jess.

I couldn't hold my piss anymore. I grabbed the water bottle on Mark's nightstand, and pissed in it. How funny would it have been if Carmen woke up and saw?

I went back to the door to see them, but they weren't there anymore.

Curious, I quietly walked out of the door. Where the hell did they go?

Then I heard the shower run, and Jess giggling.

The door was shut.

I guess I was a little disappointed. I was perhaps angry. My girlfriend is fucking other guys on the side, the least I can get is at least see them, right?

I crawled back into the bed next to Carmen. I reached around from behind, and unbuttoned her shorts. I slid my hand under and cupped her smooth pussy. Sighing to myself, I rolled back over and fell asleep to the sound of the shower.

Jess was next to me when I woke up. I instinctively wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer. As my mind awoke slowly, I wasn't sure if cuddling my girlfriend was the right thing to do. Jess opened her eyes and smiled at me. She was so beautiful.

"Hey baby," she whispered.

"Hey," I said, hugging her closer.

She gently scratched my back, then my lower back, then slowly made her way to my crotch.

"Mmm," I groaned, smiling down at my princess.

Jess unzipped my pants then tugged out my cock, massaging letting it harden in her hand.

"Carmen is sleeping here too," I said to her.

"It's okay, she won't wake up," she said in the sweetest voice. She gently pushed me over onto my back, and went down.

Her wet little mouth engulfed my cock, and suckled on it lovingly. She kissed down the sides and suckled my balls into her mouth, her tongue cleansing and cooling my sweaty balls. For a moment, I felt like king. I felt like there was no way that Jess would suck Mark and Barry like this. They were probably getting an inferior product. They'd get her lust, but they'd never get her love.

"Jesus, what are you two doing?" said Carmen, her big eyes wide open.

"Uhh, uhh," I mumbled. I pulled up and leaned against the back of the bed. From the corner of my eye, I noticed the disappointment from Jess.

"Sheesh," said Carmen, still laying on the bed. Her hand moved up to my cock and grasped it, stroking it lightly.

Dumbfounded, I looked at Jess. It was all Carmen, I don't know why she's grabbing my dick!

Instead of what I expected, Jess scooted forward and licked the tip of my cock while Carmen held it for her.

And then I saw the most beautiful thing in the world.

Carmen's face leaned in closer to my cock, and then their lips met.

Two hot, sexy girls, lips together, tongues flicking at each other, inches away from my cock.

Then they moved to my cock.

I needed to make more money. I wanted this to happen all the time. Two girls, sucking on my cock and balls like beautiful maidens of a king.

Two sets of soft, luscious lips competing for my cock.

I placed both my hands on the back of their heads. When it was Jess's turn to suck, I pushed her head down. When it was Carmen's, I pushed her head down too.

I brought both their heads to my balls. They did exactly what I wanted. Each of them took one in and sucked on them.

This must be what heaven would be like, I thought.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," I gasped, holding their heads close together, and against my cock.

They didn't stop. In fact, they went harder at it, wrapping their lips tighter, taking my cock deeper.

"I want to cum on your faces," I said to them. Jess and Carmen exchanged smiles.

I stood up on the bed over them, while they knelt at my feet. I looked down them as if I was a conqueror. Their faces were pressed together, both smiling with their mouths wide open.

I pumped my cock while pointed at their faces, and shot the biggest load of my life. I was definitely a conqueror.

And these two girls, kissing each other and sharing my load while their faces were covered in my cum, were my beautiful minxes.

"So much," said Jess, collecting cum from her face and then licking it up with her mouth.

"We need to go clean up," said Carmen, doing the same.

The two girls giggled their way out of the bedroom. Satisfied, I tucked my cock back in my pants, straightened my clothes and went out.

"You lucky bastard," said Mark, sitting on the couch. He got up and raised his hand for a high-five. I high-fived his hand with victory.

"You're the man, bro!" said Mark, laughing out loud.

I wasn't sure if he was making fun of me.

Barry laughed with Mark, congratulating me.

I wasn't sure if it was sincere. They had just fucked my girlfriend last night.

Jess came out of the bathroom and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then grabbed my hand and led me to the door.

"Not staying for breakfast?" asked Mark, following us out.

"Not today!" shouted Jess happily, skipping her way out.

I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Nice to have met you, Barry! I hope I see you again!" She shouted from the doorway.

kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers