life is nothing but a dream

Poem Info
173 words
5
1.1k
1
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is nothing but a dream
 So when your opportunity come in life do not let it pass you by.
 Because I guarantee you will never see it again.
 Don't anyone stop you from holding on to your dreams. Support your dreams no matter what.
 Make a step by step life plan to make your dream come true you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
Your friends and family may left you but your dreams never will.
Life is nothing but a dream.
Life is a video game depending on how you play determine if you win or lose.  Their are two type of dream good dream and bad dreams (nightmares).  For example remember how hard you been job searching only to get rejected left and right.
 Or getting the girl of your dreams only to break up with you (10) ten weeks later.
  Trying to always do the right thing but it always end up blowing up in your face never like you plan it.
 Life is nothing but a dream.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.