Porn & Masturbation Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin sisters watch porn and masturbate with each other.
1.8k words
4.45
394.6k
186

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,111 Followers

Lena turned the water off and pulled the shower curtain open. She grabbed the towel from the rack and stepped out of the stall. She had been feeling tense all day, and it felt so good to take a hot shower. As she began drying off, she happened to see herself in the mirror. She stopped for a moment and admired her body.

She was slim but athletic, very tight all around. Her legs were lean and her stomach had a slight definition. She was especially proud of her breasts, which were a very full C-cup. She resumed drying off and threw the towel in the hamper. She went to the sink and began combing her long brown hair, when the bathroom door suddenly opened without warning.

Lena turned in surprise to see her brother, Cal, walk in. He quickly saw her and froze. It happened too fast for her to cover up, she just stood there completely naked. He eyed her up and down, and without a word left and shut the door behind him. Lena just stood there for a second. They had seen each other naked plenty of times as kids, maybe that was why Lena hadn't bothered to cover up, despite being nineteen now.

She put her sweatpants and a tank top on, and went to her room. Inside, her twin sister Mara was waiting for her, sitting at their computer desk. Mara glanced up at her.

"Finally," she said. "I've been waiting."

Lena took the chair next to her. "Cal saw me naked."

Mara looked surprised. "He did? What did he say?"

"Nothing. He just walked in, and then walked out."

Mara smirked. "Did it put you in the mood?"

Lena smiled. "It's not like I saw him naked."

Mara turned the computer monitor on. She logged onto the internet. She typed in a web address, and brought up a pornographic website. Lena just watched, as if this was normal.

"What would you have done?" Lena asked.

Mara raised an eyebrow. Lena was definitely the shy one of the two. Mara usually took the lead in matters, while Lena was more passive.

"I guess I wouldn't have done anything," Mara answered. "What do you mean exactly? You think I would have danced around for him, let him get an eyeful of the goods?"

Lena laughed. "Not exactly, but I can imagine you doing that."

Mara smiled. "Yeah, maybe you're right."

Mara navigated through the website until she found what she was looking for, video clips. The two of them browsed through the available clips, and agreed upon a particular one. Mara began downloading it.

"Are you going to get yourself off?" Mara asked.

Lena shrugged. "I am kind of tense. But I'm really tired."

Mara nodded. In a moment the video clip finished downloading, and began playing.

The two of them were fixed eagerly on the screen. The clip showed a black man, who was very well hung, fucking a hot blonde girl. The camera showed close-ups of his big dick sliding in and out of the girl's tight pussy. He was almost too big to fit inside her. They assumed various positions and moaned in pleasure, exaggerating a bit as most porn stars did.

Despite being tired, Lena found it hard not to touch herself. Her hand found its way to her breast, and the other trailed down to her crotch. Mara was fidgeting in her seat as well. They were obviously very aroused by the scene. Finally, the black man grunted and aimed his dick at the girl's face as he unleashed his sperm. His cum streamed across her face, until she was dripping with his load. After he was finished, the girl gently sucked on his dick as the screen faded.

Mara closed out of the screen and turned the computer off.

"That was a good one."

"Yeah," Lena nodded. She was very wet, and her thighs were clamped shut.

The two girls went to their beds and turned out the lights. Lena lay underneath her covers, a bit hot and bothered, imagining someone fucking her and cumming all over her face. After a few minutes, she could hear Mara breathing heavier. Lena glanced over to her sister's bed to see her squirming about under the covers.

Lena propped herself up on her elbow and quietly watched her sister. It soon became obvious that Mara was masturbating, as she usually did after they watched porn. Lena found it fascinating to watch her. She watched Mara's face contort in the dark, and her hips moved around as her fingers went in and out of her pussy. Sometimes Mara would just rub herself, and Lena thought she was trying to relax. But then suddenly she would tense up and climax.

Lena never grew tired of watching her sister. It was like watching another version of herself, or maybe she looked exactly like that when she masturbated. Lena continued staring at her sister, until she saw Mara's back arch and her mouth open. She could tell her sister was cumming, and she observed in careful detail.

After Mara came back down from her climax, she began rubbing her breasts, and she turned her head to see Lena watching her. Mara smiled.

"You didn't get off?" she asked.

Lena smiled back. "I told you, I'm tired."

"I like it when you watch," Mara said. "Do you like it when I watch you?"

Lena shrugged. "I guess so. Do you watch me?"

"Of course." Mara sat up. "I'd like to see you right now."

Lena sighed. She pulled her sweatpants down and took them off. She didn't wear any underwear, neither of them did at night. They usually watched porn and masturbated, so they made it easy on themselves. They had been watching porn for a few years now. Ever since their parents bought them a computer. They were open with each other about everything, in fact Mara was the one who showed Lena how to masturbate. They were very close, but it never progressed to the point of touching each other. The farthest they ever went was fingering themselves under their clothes while sitting at the computer. They never masturbated openly in front of each other. Nudity was not the problem, they were often naked in front of each other. But there was a difference between being naked and exposing themselves sexually.

When the lights were out, like right now, it was different. They didn't mind openly masturbating, as if the darkness made it okay. Lena sat on her bed with only her tank top on. She loved being naked from the waist down. She liked the feel of the sheets on her pussy, and when the cool air touched her exposed crotch. She touched herself, realizing just how wet she was.

Mara usually watched from her bed, quietly as Lena had done. But tonight she kicked the covers off and came over to Lena's bed. Lena didn't move, she just looked at her sister.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously.

"I want to watch you. I want to see you."

Mara's meaning was obvious to Lena. She wanted to progress their sexual relationship a step. She wanted to watch Lena please herself up close.

Lena wasn't sure how she felt about that, but when Mara sat next to her on the bed, she felt her heart beat faster. She felt different than usual. Normally when they masturbated, it was purely sexual, and even somewhat personal even though they watched each other. But now, it was as if Mara was implying some sort of lesbian notion. It was something she never considered before, and wasn't really acknowledging right now. She simply had the desire to bring herself to orgasm while her twin sister watched.


Lena pulled her top off, to Mara's delight. Lena wanted her sister to see all of her. She lay there naked, staring up at her sister. Slowly, she reached down to her crotch and traced her fingers around her neatly trimmed pussy. She was more aroused than she had ever been before. She suddenly felt the urge to have her pussy filled, and she slid three fingers in at the same time. She moaned, rubbing herself from the inside. She was so wet, she couldn't remember ever being this wet before. She forced herself to keep her eyes open, to look at Mara.

Mara herself was naked from the waist down, wearing only her nightshirt. She casually touched her own pussy as her arousal increased. Lena began squirming, her hips gyrating in time with her fingers. She thrust in and out of her cunt as deep as she could go. Mara was starting to get into it, and soon she was openly masturbating as well. Lena sped her hand up, sliding in and out faster. Mara took her top off and both girls were now naked.

Soon they were both moaning, and without touching they were almost making love. They looked into each other's eyes as they fucked themselves with their fingers, and soon they were approaching climax. Mara came first, her second time. She fell forward, shuddering as she squeezed her fingers tight inside her cunt. She braced herself with one hand on Lena's leg. When Lena felt her sister's hand touch her, her eyes rolled back and she felt her orgasm overtake her. She thrust her hips up, her hand buried inside her pussy as much as she could take. She cried out softly, and when her orgasm began to fade, she felt Mara's hand touch her face softly.

Lena looked up, forcing her eyes open while she was still cumming. Mara looked at her lovingly, and Lena felt the hand on her leg move up to her thigh. Lena's climax sparked suddenly, and she clung to Mara as she felt her body tighten. She came again, her orgasm building upon itself. She cried out, muffling herself in Mara's neck. She ground her pussy into the bed, clinging to Mara as her climax finished.

She had to catch her breath for a moment. When she looked up at Mara, her eyes were watery. She had never experienced an orgasm so intense before. She had never had sexual contact with another person before. This time, her sister had definitely assisted in her masturbatory pleasure.

"Did that feel good?" Mara asked.

"Oh god..." Lena breathed. "That was incredible."

"I guess...now...we can fuck."

Lena looked a bit surprised. "...I guess."

"You want to, right?" Mara asked a bit concerned.

Lena smiled. "Yeah. Of course."

The two sisters hugged, gently stroking each other's naked back.

"Are we going to kiss each other?" Lena asked.

Mara laughed. "Whatever you want to do. I just want to see you."

Lena laid her head on Mara's shoulder.

_
_
4,111 Followers