Maggie Goes Shopping

Story Info
Wife gets a big surprise while shopping.
1.6k words
3.99
138.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
659 Followers

Maggie goes shopping and gets a surprise

My hot wife, Maggie, has had many interesting adventures as a hot wife and most of them have included me. However, she recently had a unique encounter in a retail environment and this is the story she related to me after the fact.

Maggie is a mature, intelligent, petite woman who always dresses impeccably even when she is casually shopping or running errands. She is 5'4" tall, dark skinned with dark brown eyes and dark hair. She has lovely and enormous breasts which measure 39D on her petite frame. She has shapely but slender legs and is full of energy and life. She is fiercely independent and knows how to take care of herself.

On this occasion my wife was shopping at a local retail mall. While I consider her a professional shopper she had no particular items in mind for purchase but she is always comfortable shopping for shoes or lingerie. Here is Maggie's story.

After strolling around the mall for over an hour window shopping and browsing through some items in Macy's and Nordstrom's, I noticed a nice looking man following me. He had dark hair with just a hint of grey peppering his scalp. He was tall and lean and very fit looking with a kind of military bearing to him. I could not escape the fact that I caught him staring at me in Macy's and then I noticed him in the shoe store. When he showed up in Victoria's Secret, I knew he was following me although he was very discrete and unobtrusive.

I picked through some lingerie and found a couple of nighties I liked along with a thong bikini I thought you might like when we went to the beach. I took the items in my arms and looked at the man who had been following me to make certain he saw me looking at him. Before I disappeared into the changing room I looked over my shoulder one more time and winked at this man and licked my lips seductively. I disappeared into the first changing room.

I tried on the sexy black lace nightie and put my high heel shoes back on. I have to admit, I looked pretty hot. I smoothed my hair and then tousled it slightly. I crept out of the changing room and peered around the corner. Mystery man was standing and browsing through the robes on the rack right outside the changing rooms.

I stuck my head out and said, "Honey, would you mind coming in here and telling me how you think this nightie looks on me?"

I disappeared into the changing room with my heart racing. I knew I was already wet and I kept thinking about what had come over me. As you know, I have never done anything like this in my life.

Mystery man needed no further encouragement. He quickly followed into the changing room and closed the door. He looked up to make sure there were no video cameras and then moved right up against me.

He kissed me deeply with his tongue probing my wet, hungry mouth. I slammed my body against his, rubbing my breasts into his stomach and pushing my pussy against his leg.

I reached down to find his cock beginning to harden and although it was not fully hard, it felt enormous. I rubbed it through his trousers and began to unbutton his shirt. He was on fire kissing me and grabbing my breasts. He was mauling me roughly and I loved it.

I tugged at his belt and got it unbuckled while he ripped the nightie over my head. I pulled his pants down revealing a pair of navy blue silk boxers. His cock looked obscene as it pushed the fabric out like a tent. I couldn't wait to see that cock and I sat down on the bench in the room and pulled the boxers down. He stepped out of them with his enormous cock pointing straight at me. I reached up and grabbed it with my right hand. I cradled his giant nut sack with my left hand and guided his cock into my mouth. I was determined to make him cum as soon as possible.

NOTE: Maggie is an incredible cock sucker and she can deep throat even the biggest and thickest cocks. When she starts working with her hands, mouth and tongue most men cannot last more than a few minutes.

His cock must have been 10 inches or more and it was beautiful. I wanted to make him cum in short order even though I wanted his cock in me right then. I sucked him madly and he was as hard as a piece of steel but his cock still felt like velvet.

He played with my breasts which made me so horny. I knew I was dripping wet and desperately wanted his cock but I was determined to make him cum, get dressed and leave without a word.

Just as I thought he was about to cum he pulled back and lifted me off the bench. He kissed me roughly and then turned me around and pushed me down by the shoulders. I bent over at the waist understanding what he wanted. I pushed my ass in to the air and back as far as I could. I spread my legs and waited for his cock. I did not have to wait long as he pushed that big head up against my sopping wet pussy and it slid in without much resistance.

Once he pushed harder it was a little painful as he was incredibly thick. He was pretty rough and he pulled back and then thrust hard again. He felt rough and frantic and pushed back as hard as I could. I wanted that big cock all the way in me and I was dripping wet.

We still had not said a word to each other. We were both grunting and moaning and frantically fucking each other.

I thought to myself what would I do if a sales clerk walked in and made a mental note to tell her that my husband (the man I was with) had been out of town for several weeks and we were both overcome with lust while I was trying on the lingerie. I thought that would be a good story but it left my mind quickly as he continued to pound the daylights out of me.

I had already cum three times and was gushing wet when he told me he was about to cum. I told him to do it and let me have it all. He slammed into me over and over and I could almost feel his cock in my stomach. He reached so deep and was so thick. It felt incredibly sexy.

I climaxed again and again and finally he stopped thrusting before slamming into me again and again. I could feel his cock pulsating into me and he kept on cumming over and over. I could feel the cum running down my leg as I came down from my orgasmic high.

Finally he pulled out and got a handkerchief out of his pocket. He wiped himself and then handed the hanky to me. I wiped myself and kissed him lightly on the lips. We were both eager to get out of there for fear of being caught. We dressed without a word and he disappeared out of the room.

I gathered myself and my clothes and once it was over I was so flushed I had to sit down for a moment to collect myself. I don't really know what came over me but I was absolutely on fire and felt so alive. You know how energized I am after I climax and I felt like every nerve in my body was tingling and buzzing.

I returned the nightie to the stand and hung it up. There was no way I was together enough to make a purchase. I looked around the store. Mystery man was nowhere to be seen.

I have to admit even though I was the one who started this little game; I was kind of shaken by the incredible events that had transpired over a few short minutes. I did not even know his name and that was okay but at that point I had more questions than answers. What the hell was I thinking?

I left Victoria's Secret and walked out into the mall. Out of nowhere, Mystery Man appeared. He had a huge smile on his face as he reached out to shake hands. He handed me a business card. It stated simply:

Chief Stone Phillips, Mall Security

He leaned in to kiss me and asked my name. I told him only my slut name, Maggie and nothing more. He told me that any time he could be of service it would be his pleasure. He asked me if I came to the mall often and I told him yes. He asked me if I would like to see his office including the room where they take shoplifters for interrogation and holding.

I smiled and told him that I would definitely like to see his office and the next time I was in the mall I would stop in for a visit. I have to admit that I was intrigued by the man as well as my own behavior and I couldn't wait to get home to tell you about what happened. What do you think?

I had a raging hardon as she told me the story and I told her to take off her clothes even though we were still standing in the kitchen. She was hot as a firecracker from her session with the Chief and we had incredible sex as she bent over the kitchen counter. I told her perhaps she should consider going shopping more often only next time she needed to take me with her.

okayjack
okayjack
659 Followers