I Cucked Him in the Club

Story Info
I fucked a young stud in front of my boyfriend at the club.
1.5k words
3.88
97.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend hasn't satisfied me for quite some time now. His name is Aaron, he's 29 and he has a small five-inch penis. He does his best and he loves me, but there's only so much a girl can take before she can take no more. My name is Leila, I'm 24, I have brunette hair, C cup tits and a nice little ass.

One night last week, Aaron and I decided to go out clubbing. We hadn't been in a while and it had been a particularly stressful week. I made sure I looked extra sexy. I wore a skimpy black dress, a push up bra and no panties. Aaron doesn't like going clubbing that much so he just wore his usual casual clothes. I wish he'd make more of an effort.

We walked into the club and the music was pumping. Hot girls and guys were dancing to the vibe and there was a smell of sweat and lust in the air. Aaron went to the bar and got us both a shot of tequila. I licked the salt, knocked back the tequila and then sucked on the lemon. As I was doing this, I caught the eye of a young guy standing further down the bar. He was gorgeous and couldn't have been much older than 19. There was a look of lust in his eyes, before he left and went back to the dance floor.

I had a couple more drinks before I was starting to feel a bit tipsy and I took Aaron by the hand onto the dance floor. He wasn't feeling it though. It wasn't long before he said something to me about sober driving and went and sat down in the corner of the club and played on his cellphone. What an asshole. The night was just getting started and I sure wasn't going to let it go to waste.

I decided to start dancing anyway and it wasn't long before a few guys started dancing next to me. I glanced over to Aaron, but he was still looking down at his phone at didn't seem to care. Most of the guys weren't very good looking at I gave them the brush.

After a while I felt someone grinding up against me. He felt confident and muscly, and when I turned around I saw that it was the guy I saw at the bar before. He really was gorgeous; blue eyes, short brown air, athletic build. He was young, but I could tell he was strong and experienced. He was getting rather close to me and his hands were starting to roam. I told him I was here with my boyfriend, but that didn't stop him at all.

His hands kept roaming until they were feeling up my ass. It didn't take him long to realize I wasn't wearing any panties. This sent him crazy. He started massaging my bare ass in the middle of the crowded dance floor, and then worked his way around to my pussy. I let out a groan of pleasure as he shoved a finger up my cunt and rhythmically started fucking it. He whispered in my ear about being a good little slut.

By now Aaron was looking over and could see everything. He sat there transfixed by what was happening. My lover kept finger fucking me intensely. I told him that boyfriend was watching up, and this only turning him on more. He stared Aaron down as if to say, "what the fuck are you going to do about it?".

Finally, the song stopped and my new toy boy led me off the dance floor. I felt so turned on in his presence and all I knew what I didn't want him to go. He introduced himself as Reagan and held my hand as we approached Aaron. I wondered what he was going to say and how he was going to react. In truth, I didn't really give a fuck.

When we finally got to Aaron, he was still sitting there in shock at what he had just seen. I was about to say something when Reagan interrupted. He pulled up my dress a little, put his had firmly on my ass and said "I'm going to fuck your girlfriend Aaron. I'm going to stretch her cunt with my thick cock and there's nothing you can do about it."

Aaron's response surprised me. He just nodded sheepishly.

"Good" said Reagan, and he pushed me into the mens bathroom with the hand that was resting against my bare ass. Aaron followed to my surprise.

I was getting really turned on now. Reagan turned me around so that I was facing him, picked me up and sat me on the sinks in the bathroom. He told Aaron to go and sit down in the corner, before kissing me passionately. Our tongues intertwined and I smelt his cologne on his neck. He was only young, but he was definitely more of a man than Aaron has ever been. At his point I had lost all control. I didn't care who else saw, all I knew is that I had to fuck Reagan.

With that, his hand moved down my back and he started tearing the back of my dress down the middle. He said "you're going to look much better without this on baby". He kept tearing my dress until it fell to the floor in a heap. He did the same with my bra until I was standing there in the men's bathroom completely naked. Reagan looked at me in lust and grunted "I'm going to make you my little cum slut baby." I wanted nothing more.

He kissed me again and his hand found my pussy again. He started rubbing it vigorously before inserting two fingers this time. The other hand started massaging my boobs. His bare hands felt so good on my skin. I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

Now it was my turn. He took his shirt off and unbuckled his pants. They fell to the floor so that now he was only standing there in his Calvin Klein briefs. I kneeled down, eager to get my prize. I clenched at the elastic of his briefs and tugged. The most beautiful cock I have ever seen sprang out in front of me. It wasn't completely hard yet, which was just the way I liked it. It was a bout 7 and a half inches, extremely thick and smooth. His balls hung down underneath. They looked heavy and soft.

I started sucking his impressive cock like my life depended on it. He groaned as I cupped his balls with one hand and stroked his shaft with the other. Slowly it started coming to life until it was standing at full attention. I looked up into his eyes as I sucked him off and then looked at Aaron over in the corner. He wasn't too impressed, but this needed to be done.

The Reagan got me up onto my feet again, looked at Aaron and said "I'm going to show you how a real man fucks a girl OK bitch?"

With that, Reagan turned me around, pushed me up against the bathroom mirror and roughly shoved his cock into my cunt. He felt so good inside me. It was at least twice the size of Aaron's cock. He started pumping in and out of me. Aaron whimpered something about a condom but Reagan just laughed and told him to shut up. Regan was pumping back and forth, whispering things into my ear, telling me what a good little slut I was. A couple of guys who needed the bathroom came in from time to time and just laughed at Aaron sitting there on the floor and gave Reagan a fist pump. He was such a stud. His cock filled me up like none other I've had before.

He turned me around again so that I was facing him now. He shoved his prick back into my cunt and continued the assault. His hand were pressed against my ass cheeks as he fucked me on top of the sinks. He stared into my eyes with deep passion as he was thrusting. I could feel his heavy balls slapping against the bottom of my ass as he fucked me. This guy really knew how to fuck a cunt.

I could feel that he was getting ready to cum. With this he picked me up and cock-walked me over to where Aaron was. He grunted "it's your lucky day, I'm going to give you a front row seat to the fireworks". Aaron just whimpered. Reagan lifted my pussy up to an inch from his face so that he could see Reagan fucking me right up close. He started pumping harder and faster, his balls slapping against me more and more.

Finally, with one last heavy thrust, he pushed into my cunt and exploded his cum deep into me. Wave after wave spilled into my pussy right in front of Aaron. There was so much cum pouring in that a lot leaked out of my cunt. What a stud. I was in heaven.

Eventually, Reagan's cock got soft and he pulled out. I cleaned off his cock and he left pretty swiftly. It was then that I realized My dress was ruined so I was going to have to catch a cab home naked...