Horny Wife

Story Info
Horny wife seduces her husband.
851 words
3.86
83.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mamaof3
mamaof3
4 Followers

August was married to a man named Miller. August loved to please her husband in any way possible. She did everything her husband asked for in bed, and more. One day when Miller was at work August decided she was very horny so, she came up with a plan to seduce her husband when he got off work tonight. She jumped right into her plan.

First she called Miller at work and told him "To take a shower when he got home before you come any further into the house." A little annoyed he agreed to this. Next she got the house cleaned up and ready. Then she got herself ready. She took a long, hot bubble bath. She put on sexy lingerie and thigh high stocking. Including her fuck me heels he loves so much. She felt so sexy when she was done with her hair and makeup. She was ready for him.

As soon as she heard him come in the door and get in the shower she knew he wouldn't be long. So she took out her favorite vibrator and laid back on the couch where he would see her as soon as he walked in. As soon as the shower shut off. The vibrator slides in her wet hungry pussy. As she was fucking herself with the vibrator her husband walked in. He then understood her request. He was a very happy man watching his wife moaning with pleasure.

He sat down at the end of the couch with his now fully aroused cock in his hand and started stroking it while watching his wife fuck herself. She was slowly sliding her vibrator in and out of her wet pussy while she was rubbing her clit. He kept pumping faster and faster on his cock until he was about to exploded. August was on the verge of cuming, and when Miller came all over her face she hit her peak and came herself.

As she is wiping his cum from her face she sees the pleased look on his face and, decided she needs his cock in her mouth. He is only semi aroused as she takes the full length of his cock down her throat. August teases his cock as she is hungrily taking it to the back of her throat. She licks him up and down his shaft. Sucking on his head and licking back down. When he is moaning in pleasure she sucks his balls into her mouth. He abruptly stops her.

She is disappointed at first when he withdraws his cock from her throat. He then slaps her ass and tells her to turn around and bend over the couch. He then speeds her pussy open enjoying how wet she is and rubs lightly around careful not to touch her clit. Enjoying that he is making her pant and whine a little bit. Then as roughly as he can and pounds into her pussy. He knows she likes it rough. So as he continues to slide out almost all the way and pound back in over and over he reaches around and starts pinching her nipples, and she starts purring with pleasure. He knows she is close to Cumming and tells her not to.

He pulls out leaving her ready to cum and needing his cock. He makes her stand up and looks at her. She is panting and begging him with her eyes for release. She knows if she asks he will deny her longer. He loves her nighty but wants to see her body to feel her breasts. So he sits down and tells her to remove it. So she does. He then kisses her forcefully on her lips then down the side of her neck nipping in-between kisses. Making August need the release of cuming soon.

He stays sitting just looking at her pleased knowing how much she wants and needs him at that moment. He touches her pussy, rubbing the clit and fingering her. She keeps getting closer. She then can't take it anymore and cums so hard. She ends up soaking the carpet when she releases. Even she is pleased she had never squirted before.

Miller is so excited at the sight he just seen. He wanted more he pulled her onto his lap and fucked her while she was straddling his lap. He was so deep in her pussy he couldn't believe she was handling it. He reached down in between them and pinched her clit while she was bouncing up and down his shaft. He felt every muscle in her clench. He knew she was cuming again. He then released inside of her at the same moment she came.

They were both spent. As they climbed into bed he kissed her and thanked her for being his little whore. That pleased her she knew her husband was a satisfied man. She went for a kiss to say good night. He let her know he wasn't done with her yet. She knew the look in his eyes and knew she was going to have a great night.

mamaof3
mamaof3
4 Followers