Theresa, Cum Slut: Frat Weekend

Story Info
Theresa is used by frat boys for the weekend.
2.8k words
4.01
151.9k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,290 Followers

This story is the result of a request from one of my readers. Although this story is a work of fiction, Theresa had some specific fetishes she wanted me to write about and I used several of them in this short. Although this story is intended to stand alone, I suspect that I will be writing more stories about Theresa in future.

All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older at the time of the story.

Theresa: Cum Slut

I love sex. I love all kinds of sex. I love pussy sex. I love anal sex. I love oral sex. I love lesbian sex. I even love Internet sex. I love having sex, watching sex, and reading about sex. When I'm not doing those things I am thinking about sex. Being married really cramped my style so after the divorce, I took up with a couple fuck buddies who service me on a regular basis. I also love to fool around with my friend Judy and her husband.

Most guys seem to find me attractive. My petite 5 foot frame supports a firm pair of 34B breasts with prominent nipples, and a generous ass that guys just love to slap and fuck. I'm not quite 40, but my shoulder length blonde hair and cute face still get me a lot of looks from the hot young guys around the college, so it wasn't unusual for one of them to walk up to me in the bar while I was waiting for Judy to arrive.

"Hey" He started. "My name is Mark. What's your's?"

It was a totally lame opening, but he had a really cute young face under his dirty blond hair, and a set of broad shoulders under his tee, so I cut him some slack.

"Theresa. Pleased to meet you. So ...what can I do for you Mark?" I teased

"Well...I'd really like to buy you a drink and get to know you better."

And so I invited him to sit down and we had a couple drinks together, chatting about my job and his courses at the college. I was beginning to wonder what had happened to Judy when I got a text from her saying that she had to cancel. Seems hub was in an amorous mood and had her bent over the couch for a good fucking.

Although he was cute, he seemed a bit too shy for me and his buddies were getting a kind of rowdy over at their table, so I figured I would cut Mark loose after this drink was done. He begged me to let him buy me one more "for the road" but I refused, saying I had to get home.

"Well. Will you at least let a gentleman walk you out to your car?" Sweetly.

When our drinks were done, I picked up my purse and headed out of the bar with Mark by my side. I hadn't noticed that his friends had already left. I was totally distracted, fishing in my purse as we approached my car so I didn't even see it coming. Just as we reached the back of my car, a van pulled up beside us and the door slid open. It didn't even register that the van was full of Mark's friends, until after the cloth bag was pulled over my head and I was dragged inside. With my small size, it was easy for them to overpower me. A funny smell came through the bag , I coughed and then felt suddenly woozy, quickly drifting into unconsciousness.

When I awoke, I was in a small room with one window and mirrored closet doors. I was totally naked, except for the collar locked around my neck. The lights were on full. I was frightened. More scared than I had ever been in my life. What were they going to do to me?

Within a few minutes, Mark entered the room. I wanted to kill him, or at the very least scratch his eyes out. I lunged toward him, but a sudden shock from the collar brought me to my knees. When I looked up at him, I could see a little remote in his palm.

"Electric dog training collar." In a manner of fact tone. "Just so we can make sure nobody gets hurt. Nice to see you are awake. I'm sure you are wondering what is going on here."

I hurled a stream of obscenities at him that would have made a Marine blush. But stopped short when I saw his thumb shift to the remote.

"What are you doing? Why did you bring me here?"

"Well Theresa." He soothed "This is the end of exam week, and me and the boys need a reward for all our hard work, and we decided that you would be that reward"

Me? A reward? I was pretty sure I knew what he meant, and a sudden rush of lubrication flooded my pussy.

"See Theresa, six of us who made passed everything, and over the course of this weekend, you will satisfy our every sexual need. Is that understood Theresa?"

It was fully understood. I'd had a pretty hot time on a Saturday with five guys once, but 6, would be a new record. These were pretty young guys so I was sure to be getting a lot of attention from a lot of hard cocks Hhhhhmmmmm. I felt my pussy juice start to leak on my leg. I must have been standing there with a stunned look on my face, because Mark asked if I was alright. When I answered it was a whispered yes.

"First things first." Mark stated. "I think you should start by blowing the organizer of this little reward, don't you?"

He opened his pants and pulled his cock over the waist of his boxers, stroking it a few times to bring it to full hardness and started moving towards me. He had moved his thumb onto the remote in case I resisted, but he needn't have bothered. On autopilot, I dropped to my knees as he approached. His pink rigid cock leading the way to my face, and when it arrived, I moaned loudly as I rubbed it all over my face. It was hard and pink and smelled of man. I opened my mouth and took it in. He was about average size with a smallish tapered head and so after he was coated with saliva I pushed forward and took him right down to the root.

"Jesus." He exclaimed.

"No silly boy. Theresa" I replied and took him all the way in again.

It took less than a minute for me to bring him off and he howled as he blasted his load directly down my throat, his cock pulsing strongly 3 times before he pulled back and dribbled the remainder on my tongue.

When he stepped back, he had a funny look on his face.

"Oh my God Theresa, I didn't have to use the collar or anything. You're really into this aren't you? You like it don't you?"

"Guilty as charged." I replied, licking my lips.

"If you're as willing as all that, then I can just take the collar off for you if you want."

"No." I replied. "It's probably better if the guys think I'm doing it under duress. That way they won't try to come at me later for a repeat. It's just safer that way. OK?"

"OK. If that works for you. Anything I can get you before the rest of the boys show up?

"Yeah. There's undoubtedly going to be lots of cum around and I'm sure to be lubing like crazy, but better bring me a bottle of sex lube just in case I need it."

"Jesus" Mark exclaimed.

"No silly boy. Theresa." We both chimed in unison, laughing.

"Oh, and I really need something to drink. Can you get me a few of those premix bloody caesar things?"

I had finished my drink and it was about a half hour later that the first three guys started to enter the room. I just sat quietly on the cot as they removed their pants, and briefs. Two of them had rather average cocks, but the leader had at least two inches on the other two. He was the first to approach holding the base of his hardening cock in his hand. When he stood close in front of me, he flicked his cock, causing it to slap my face. I love being cock-slapped, and moaned as I felt the silky hardness strike my cheek. At the sound of my moan, he slapped his cock against my other cheek.

As I was reveling in his attentions, I felt my hands being directed to the other two cocks. I started a slow stroking motion as Leader changed from slapping to rubbing. He dragged his cock slowly across my cheek, traced a line just below my eye with the tip, across my nose, and under the eye to the other cheek. He got into a pattern Slap, slap, draaaagggggg. Slap, slap, draaaaggggggg. I pulled the others closer and started rubbing them on my breasts teasing my extended nipples with their hard dicks.

"OH. MAN. I gotta tap that fine ass" This from my left side. "Hand me that lube"

Leader sat on the cot with legs spread and moved my face between his legs, instructing me to rest my chin on his ball sack. This left his rigid cock sticking straight up beside my nose with the tip resting on my forehead. It also left my ass high in the air. Without warning I felt a well greased cock push at my asshole. I like anal OK, but I really wished he had entered my pussy first to warm me up.

I did my best to relax as I felt myself stretch to take him in. It took a couple minutes, and another shot of lube for him to press his cock home in my ass. When he started fucking me, the motion caused Leader's cock to begin slapping my face and forehead. I was beginning to wonder where #3 was when I felt his cock and balls rubbing along my shoulder and side. With all this attention, it only took another minute or so before I moaned and spasmed through my first orgasm. As I was coming down off the orgasmic high, I felt Lefty pull out and begin squirting is load on my back. This added stimulation resulted in the other two unloading as well and I had three nice hot loads of cum spread across my shoulders and back.

There was little time to rest as another three guys entered the room.

"On your knees Theresa."

When I was kneeling in the middle of the room, all three gathered round me, cocks in hand. As I sucked each cock in turn I looked up in to it's owner's eyes. It didn't seem like anyone was interested in fucking me so I just kept alternating on their cocks as they kept stroking themselves in between. Sometimes as I sucked, the others would rub their pre-come on my cheeks and temples, then go back to stroking. By the time the first guy shot his load, my face and chin were already slick pre-come and saliva.

The first shot landed on my forehead just below the hairline. The remainder dribbled out on my cheek below my eye. I quickly licked him clean, then focused on the next. There's something about a cum shot that makes a guy a joiner. I no sooner had the next guy deep in my mouth, than he fired a big jet of cum into the back of my throat. I didn't swallow, just let it drip out of my mouth around his cock as I finished him.

My pussy was drooling so badly I was sitting in a puddle. Having finished two of the three, I now had a free hand, and I used it to tease my clit. I didn't even get the last guy back in my mouth before he shot diagonally across my cheeks and nose, and then used the tip of his cock to spread his dribbled remainder along my lips. That combined with my diddling finger pushed me over the edge into a rocking good orgasm, and I knelt in front of these three guys squirming and moaning like I was having a fit.

Soon, Mark was back and offered me another caesar and a shower. I took the caesar, but told him the shower would be a waste.

"No sense cleaning up yet. There's plenty more cum to come." I smiled.

I was just thinking of dropping to my knees and "thanking" Mark for the drink, when two of the guys came back through the door. Even though I had cum once, I was still in a pretty excited state, so when the guys pulled themselves out for what looked like a repeat performance of the blow job, I told them, in no uncertain terms, I needed to be fucked.

One guy stripped off his pants, lay down on the cot. When he had positioned himself so his hips were almost at the edge, and his feet on the floor for support, he motioned me to mount up. I straddled his waist and no sooner had his cock nestled in my cunt, than the second guy stepped up behind me and pushed me forward so I was lying face down. With the two of us at the edge, and my ass sticking up. He was free to step between our legs and line up his dick with my asshole. My ass had already been stretched by the first group, so when he pushed, he went all the way in one stroke.

With both holes filled, everything felt tight. At first, the guy under me was the only one moving. Then he stopped and the guy behind began to stroke in and out. When they changed to alternating strokes and finally to opposing strokes, I started to lose control. Then as they matched strokes both going in and out at the same time, stretching and releasing both my holes simultaneously I had a thunderous orgasm. As I screamed, cried, and thrashed, both guys grunted and shot their loads of thick man juice into my body.

The big finale on Sunday afternoon was a bukkake session. Once again I found myself on my knees, but this time I was surrounded by 7 hard cocks. It was impossible for me to handle them all at once and so I alternated around the circle as they stroked themselves and watched. Often as I was sucking one cock, a neighbor would start rubbing his hardened member on my ears, cheeks, or shoulders. I recall that at one point, I had one in my mouth, one rubbing each cheek, and a fourth being dragged back and forth across the back of my neck.

It took a long time to get that many men ready without having someone cum too soon or lose their interest, but I made a determined effort knowing that the "joiner effect" would kick in to help some of the stragglers.

Surprisingly, Mark was the first one to shoot. When I felt him stiffen, I pulled back grabbed his cock in my hand and aimed it at my face. Two more strokes, and he shot a big load right into my eye. I'm not normally a fan because it can really sting, but I closed that eye and soldiered on. As I suspected, the sight of my facial, and particularly an eye shot, pushed the other guys over the edge and my world became a cum bath.

Being a cock sucker really turns me on anyway so I was ready. Wanting to cum simultaneously with the guys, I dropped my hands to my crotch and started diddling my clit like crazy. My tits being covered with cum did not stop two of the guys from grabbing my nipples and rolling them hard between their fingers. This additional stimulation was all I needed to push me over the orgasmic cliff.

By the time everyone was done I was covered. My hair, ears, nostrils, mouth and upper body were soaked with their cum. Several of the guys pulled out the last drops and let them fall on me as the group moved back. With my eyes closed with cum, I only heard the clicks of the cellphones as my success was recorded for posterity.

"Jesus" I heard someone stage whisper."

"No silly boy. Theresa." I replied.

Mark and I have been fuck-buddies now for almost 4 months, and we often reminisce about our first adventure together.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,290 Followers