Finding Grandma

Story Info
He hooks up with lady on a cruise, and gets a shock.
5k words
4.63
327.8k
286

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers

My parents divorced when I was less than a year old. I guess it was a messy split; I never saw my biological dad nor any of his relatives. My mom remarried when I was three, and I grew up happily with my stepdad, hardly even aware that I had a whole other family. The summer after my second year in college, me and a couple of other buddies got a great opportunity to spend a couple of months in the Caribbean. My pal John's dad worked for a major cruise line, and the cruise line needed some extra porters at the last minute. Our plan was to work the three week cruise from New York through the islands, spend a couple of weeks in Bermuda, and then pick up a cruise trip back to New York.

A week or so later, John, Bob, and I boarded the S.S. Ariadne, a huge, new, beautiful, top-of-the line cruise ship. The porter's job is basically to help load passengers and their luggage on board, make sure they had everything they needed, and generally keep everyone supplied with everything from pillows to aspirin to champagne. The three of us shared a cabin on the lower decks. We worked 12 hour shifts, laid off for 12 hours, and got a two day break every four days.

For the first three days, after loading the passengers, we were so busy we busy we barely saw each other. Most of the passengers were older folks, over 40 and most in their fifities. They were generally pretty nice, but also very demanding. One old broad actually asked me to take her girdles and hose out for washing every morning. Passengers were supposed to tip us as they left the ship. Believe me, I was expecting some big tips.

There were few women under 40 on board, so John and Bob were angling to bed down a couple of the maids. They were mostly Hispanic, ranging in age from 18 to 65. Some of them were cute. Every night at mess, the three of us would sit down with a different group of maids and pitch our lines. Bob actually hooked up with a cute Honduran girl, in her mid-twenties with a killer smile and a nice, thick booty. John was less lucky. He even started to hit on some of the older maids. Me, I was happy to flirt a little here and there, keep in touch with my girlfriend by phone, and draw up plans for our first extended debarkation in Puerto Rico.

Four or five days into the cruise, the head porter shifted me to a different deck. No big deal. But I started to notice this older passenger. She was probably in her late forties or early fifties with thick wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, full lips, and a really, really fine, curvy body - - nice big tits and a swelling, full ass. I'd see her in the morning and smile, ask what she needed, and make a little conversation. Throughout the day we'd bump into each other and smile, make a little small talk. The official company policy was not to mess with the passengers, so I kept everything very low key. I must admit however, maybe it was being a week at sea, her ripe body really started turning me on. And her big toothy smile in the morning warmed me up some. I think she was a little interested too because she was really happy to see me in the mornings, and she lit up like a candle when we bumped into each other during the afternoon.

She was traveling with some girlfriends, but staying in a single cabin. Each day she and her two or three girlfriends would eat breakfast, sun on the deck, play some shuffleboard, aerobicize, play cards, exercise some more, and then settle down for dinner. After dinner, the cruise usually ran some kind of show or music or dancing, sometimes even a current movie. There was plenty to do, and the passengers kept busy.

The middle of the second week or so, I finished my shift around 9, took dinner in the mess, and then wandered onto deck for some fresh air. I was standing there, leaning over the rail watching the ocean ripple away beneath me when I heard a giggle behind me. I thought it was one of the maids, so I turned around intending to tell her to buzz off. Imagine my surprise when I discovered it was my sexy passenger, dressed in a short, tight, sleeveless dress. Her full body was all curves and smooth tan skin. I smiled and said hello.

"Hi there," she said. It sounded like she'd done a little drinking. "What you looking at?"

"Come on over here and find out," I told her with a sweep of my hand.

She giggled again and pranced over on her high heels. She stood there against the railing, her arm brushing against mine.

"It's the ocean," she said, and I admired her profile in the moonlight, the tops of her large breasts bursting out of the top of her tight dress.

"Yeah," I replied. "And the moon. Kind of romantic, isn't it?"

"I'll say," she said and half turned to me with a big smile.

Her hips pushed away from the rail, and I drank in the sight to of her still-thin waist, her full bosom, and the pearl necklace that ran just under her neck. It was an intoxicating sight, and I could feel my cock starting to stir.

"You know," she said, moving an inch or two closer to me. "Most of the men on this ship are no fun."

I laughed. "Are you looking for fun?" I asked her.

"You bet," she said with a chuckle. "Hanging out with the girls is one thing, but having fun is something else."

"I'm sure you could find a fun guy, if you looked," I told her.

"I think I could," she answered, putting her hand on my forearm.

In a split second, we were locked in a tight embrace, her arms wrapped around my neck, mine around her waist. She moaned, and I put my hands on her fine, swelling ass and pulled her close against my rapidly expanding cock. Our lips met and we kissed furiously. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and soon we were like mad animals trying to devour each others' hot, wet tongues. She was panting and moaning, and I was grinding my hips against her crotch. I reached up with one hand to grab onto one of her tits. It was full like a melon, huge and succulent. She pulled her mouth from mine and groaned.

"Oh baby," she whispered, almost choking with passion. "Hmmmm. Yes, baby. Ohhhhh.."

Breathing hard into each others' faces we did a kind of dry fuck standing up, me rubbing and squeezing her ass, she with her arms locked around my neck, pulling me down to lick and suck the tops of her tits. After what seemed like hours, we paused for a moment.

"Listen," I told her breathlessly. "If anyone sees me out here doing this, I'll get fired. Let's go below."

She exhaled with a huge sigh. "Yes. Okay. Let's hurry."

I took her hand and led her to the door and into the ship. Just inside the doorway, we kissed again and she reached down to squeeze my hard cock. She moaned and pulled me by the hand to the stairs down to her deck. We rushed along, bursting with lust. The feel and sight of her lush body made me want to jump on her right there, fuck her in the stairwell, take her against the wall.

We made it to her cabin, and she fumbled with the keycard she had tucked away in her small purse. I wasn't helping much as I stood behind her pressing my cock against her ass and running my hands over her hips. She grunted when the door flew open and we tumbled into the room. She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and we sank to the floor. I kicked the door shut as I scrabbled to grab her huge tits and bury my mouth in her delicious, deep cleavage. She was already unbuckling my pants and zipping me open. As she pulled my cock out, I pulled her skirt up over her hips and pulled her panties down. By the time I had her panties to her knees, she had my cock out and was helping me inside. My cock was rock hard and her cunt was smooth and tight. As I entered her, she gasped and clawed my shoulders. As I worked my cock in deeper, she raised her knees and grabbed my hair. Soon I was all the way in and her cunt was wrapped like a glove around the full length of my cock. I paused for just a moment and raised myself up on my elbows, then plunged my tongue into her mouth. Soon I was fucking her for all I was worth and with every thrust, she groaned and moaned. I pumped harder and faster, raising my hips off the floor. She started squealing in pleasure and pulling her cunt up as I rammed my cock down into her. We were humping like coyotes and soon my whole consciousness was absorbed in the motion of my cock as it pounded in and out of her. Her squeals became low pitched screams, and she bit my shirt to muffle her orgasm.

I'd never felt my cock so hard as I fucked her, and just when I thought it couldn't get any harder, I felt my balls start to burn. Pumping even faster, oblivious to everything, including her fingers frenziedly yanking my hair, I felt myself cumming, and cumming, and cumming. I froze for a moment, shooting what seemed like gallons into her. Then, I started pumping again as I felt her whole body shudder and she began gasping. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned, and wrapped her legs tight around my ass, pulling my cock tight into her cunt. "Mmmmmf," she mumbled, deliriously. I gave a few more spasmodic pumps and then that was it, my body was through, and I collapsed on top of my new lover.

Neither of us spoke for a few minutes. I felt her stroking my hair and running her hand along my ass.

"Hmmmmmm," I said. "That was great."

"Oh yes, baby," she whispered in my ear. "That was fantastic."

We disentangled ourselves and I rolled over on my back. We lay there next to each other, slowly regaining our breath. After ten minutes or so, she raised herself on her elbow and gave me a sweet kiss.

"I'm going to clean up a bit," she smiled at me. "Let's rendezvous on the bed."

With that she rose up, rearranged her skirt over her hips, and headed for the bathroom. I gazed in admiration at her plentiful ass, plotting my next assault. Rising, I stripped. Piling my clothes on a chair in the corner of the cabin. Settling onto the bed, I pulled a sheet over my hips and turned on the small lamp next to the bed.

"By the way," she called from the bathroom with a laugh. "My name is Barbara."

I laughed too.

"Hi Barbara," I said. "My name is Paul."

"Well, Paul," she said as she came out of the bathroom. "Maybe now we can really get to know each other."

I gave a low whistle when I caught sight of her emerging from the bathroom. She had taken off her dress, her bra, and her panties and put on a thin, silky nightie. The light from behind her silohuetted her full hips and her thick but shapely legs. She was wearing slippers with heels. She leaned against the door, throwing out her hips.

"You like?" She asked with a smile.

"You bet," I said, pulling the sheet down to reveal my cock, fat and erect again.

"Oh goodie," she said and strode over to the bed, her tits swaying back and forth as she approached.

She reached down to grab my dick, taking it in her hand and squeezing it.

"Hmmmmm," she murmured. "Just the way I like a young man: hard and eager."

I laughed as she sat on the bed, wrapping both hands around my dick, slowly squeezing and massaging it into readiness.

"Tell me, Paul," she said. "How old are you?"

I swallowed as her hands slowly raised my cock to full attention.

"I'm nineteen," I answered.

"Hmmmmm," she answered. "Nice."

She paused for a moment, taking her hands away from my cock to pull her nightie over her head. I let out a sigh at the sight of her huge tits, full and still riding high on her chest. Her big round nipples were pointing right at my face.

"And tell me, Paul," she asked, pushing her tits out. "How old do you think I am?"

"Hmmmm," I answered. "I don't know."

"Well, baby," she continued, dropping her tits onto my cock. "I'm fifty-six. What do you think about that?"

I didn't think much about anything at that point, except raising my hips up so my cock would be smothered by her luscious tits.

"Yessssss," she gasped. "That's it. Old enough to be your mother, at least."She dipped her head down to lick my cock. I groaned and she lowered her body and grabbed my cock. She played with my dick, stroking it, licking it, wiggling it, and finally, stuffing it into her mouth, inch by inch.

"Ahhhh," I groaned as she gobbled up my cock. Soon she was feeding it in and out of her mouth like a woman starved for a good meal. I pushed her head up and down as she greedily gobbled up my dick. Then, as I felt myself getting really stiff, I reached down and pulled her up. She dragged her tongue across my body as she rose up. Our lips met, and seconds later she sat on my dick and my hard seven inches was buried deep in her pussy. We fucked like that for a half hour, me sucking on her titties and running my lips across her chest and neck, she straining with pleasure as I bounced her up and down on my hips. We came together and she plunged her tongue into my mouth as we ground out our orgasms together.

We fucked with abandon all night. We fell exhausted into sleep with my cock still buried in her cunt, having just taken her doggie style.

The next day was my first day off, so I was in no hurry to climb out of Barbara's bed. We woke up together lazily, kissing and hugging, and then she headed off to take a warm bath. I lay there in bed, listening to her draw her bath, admiring my tired, deflated cock, and enjoying the bright sunshine and ocean air. I heard her get in the bath.

"Paul, honey," Barbara called from the bath.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Where are you from?"

Los Angeles I told her. She asked me where I went to school and other questions. Then she asked, "Do you like fucking older women?"

I felt my cock stir. I'd never really thought about it that way. But looking at my stiffening cock and remembering the night before, I answered: "Yeah, I guess I do now."

I heard her giggle.

"Paul," she asked again. "What's your last name anyway?"

"O'Neill," I answered back.

There was a pause.

"O'Neill," she said. "Paul O'Neill. That's my son's name."

"Yeah," I said. "I guess it's pretty common."

There was a longer pause.

"What was your mother's maiden name?" She asked me, as I heard her rising from the tub.

"Brindle," I answered.

I heard Barbara gasp in the bathroom.

"What's the matter?" I asked as I rose from the bed. I thought she'd tripped or had some kind of accident.

"Paul," she said, filling the doorway to the bathroom and wrapping herself in a towel. "Paul, my god. My name is Barbara O'Neill. My son Paul married a woman named Sue Brindle. They had a baby named Paul. He was born in 1981."

"What?" I gasped. My head was reeling. I could barely think. The room spun around around me. "What are you saying?"

"My god," Barbara almost screamed. "I'm your grandmother!"

I couldn't' speak. I had just spent the entire night fucking a sexy, hot, horny woman. I had just spent almost eight hours with my cock buried happily my grandmother's hungry cunt!

Barbara moaned and closed the bathroom door. I sat back on the bed, numb with shock. Slowly, I rose and knocked on the bathroom door.

"No, no, no Paul," Barbara groaned from behind the door. "Go away. Go away."

"Barbara," I pleaded half-heartedly.

"Go away, please," she mumbled through the door. "Just go away."

Still in shock, confused, I turned and pulled on my clothes. I could hear Barbara sobbing in the bathroom.

I leaned against the door.

"Barbara," I pleaded, full of sadness. "It's okay. We didn't know. How could we know. Please . . .say it's ok."

Barbara sobbed. "Go away. I'm sorry."

I backed away from the door and turned to leave her cabin, casting one last glance at the twisted, sex-drenched sheets on her bed. Then, I closed the door behind me.

That whole day I stumbled around like a zombie, dazed and confused. Unsure of what to do, what to think. How to feel. Around five, the head porter called me into his office and told me I'd been reassigned again, this time to a deck on the other end of the ship. I just nodded glumly and retreated to my bunk. Bob and John returned from their shifts and begged me to head out onto the decks with them to do some drinking. I refused and fell into a deep sleep around midnight.

I didn't see Barbara again for the rest of the trip. I thought maybe she'd debarked and headed back to the States. I kept looking for her on deck and in the dining room. Miserably, I went through the motions of my job for the next week and a half like a robot. Slowly, though, I could feel myself returning to normal. It was just a mistake, I told myself. It was impossible for either one of us to know the truth. The fact that we had balled each other delirious only made it more tragic, but somehow also more ambiguous. If fucking my grandmother was so wrong, how had we been able to make each other feel so good?

------------------------------------

At the end of three weeks, we debarked in Bermuda and John and Bob and I found a room to rent for a month near the beach. The passengers on our trip would spend a four or five days at a resort in Bermuda and then fly back to the states. I was ready to relax and enjoy myself, spend time on the beach, time drinking with my buddies, and time chasing the local ladies. We partied hard that first night, drinking and dancing at a local bar. The next morning, we woke up late. Bob was off to see his Honduran girlfriend. John suggested we head off to the hotel for the cruise passengers, being the son of a big cheese, he could get free meals, free drinks, and free use of the pool. We headed over to the hotel and downed a huge breakfast. An hour or so later, we were sitting by the side of the pool in our trunks enjoying the sun and some cold beers.

I was just starting to drowse off when John nudged me.

"Hey, Paul," he whispered. "There's that old broad from the ship who had the hots for you."

I opened my eyes and followed his gaze. I felt a jolt run through my body as I recognized Barbara, sitting by the pool with her girlfriends, playing cards. She was turned slightly away from me, so I remained invisible to her. But I could see her voluptious body crammed into a two-piece swimsuit, her massive tits bulging over the top and her luxurious thighs crossed.

"Yeah," I answered John. "I guess that's her."

"Tell me about it," John said. "I'd do her in a minute! Check out those tits, man."

I grunted and closed my eyes. But, as I lay there, I kept thinking about Barbara. Even if we were blood relatives, I thought, it didn't seem right to end things in such a painful way. Maybe we couldn't enjoy each other sexually, but she was my grandmother. Didn't we owe each other something else?

"I'll be back," I told John as I rose up off the chaise lounge.

I walked around the pool, keeping my eyes on Barbara, and approaching her from the back. As I neared, her girlfriends raised their eyes to greet me. They were all smiles. Barbara turned. I couldn't see her eyes behind her dark sunglasses, but I noticed her quick glance down and up my suntanned body.

"Barbara," I said.

She smiled.

"Ladies," she announced over her shoulder. "This is my grandson, Paul."

The ladies murmured amongst themselves.

"He works for the cruise line," Barbara continued. "Don't you Paul?"

I nodded yes and drank in the sight of her impressive cleavage. I couldn't help it, but I felt my cock beginning to stir in my swimsuit.

"Well," one of Barbara's friends commented. "He sure is a good looking fellow, isn't he Barbara?"

Barbara let out a little laugh.

"Yes, I suppose he is," Barbara said.

I smiled along.

"Barbara," I started.

"No," she interrupted me. "Call me Grandma O'Neill."

Oh shit, I thought. This is the way she wants to do it.

"Okay," I said. "Grandma, could we have a little chat?

Barbara's smile faded. She looked around.

"Paul," she said. "I'm playing cards right now."

"But grandma," I implored. "I think we really should talk."

"Go on, Barbara," one of her friends chipped in. "Have a talk with him. We can wait."

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers
12