Don't Cross the Bitch Boss

Story Info
Boss lady's dirty foul talk makes him lose his load.
2.3k words
4.13
113k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written as a script for an audio cassette tape. I wrote it so I could send it to any female doms to record themselves and their male counterpart so I could pleasure myself to their vioces. Most of the story is dialog in a sort of script form and there is loads of dirty talk. As always let me know what you think. Enjoy.

You are a successful business woman that owns a chain of retail stores. At one of the stores a couple of female employee's have reported that one of the male employee's has been sexually harassing them with graffic sexual language. It turns out he is one of the assistant managers and is asking some of the cashiers if they would have sex with him or he could make things unpleasant for them. One girl claims he even went as far as to say that he wants her to talk real nasty to him while he fucks her. The reports of the two harassments were far enough apart in time for you to suspect that the girls are telling the truth and not just trying to get some assistant manager with a power trip in trouble that may be overly harsh when he is disciplining his employee's. Anyway it is your duty to investigate all sexual harassment claims no matter who you might think is at fault. Your gut feeling, however, tells you that you suspect he is at fault.

You decide to take a visit to the said store location on one of the days that he is closing. You wait in your car until the store closes. A half hour closing procedure is customary in order to properly count out the registers and clean up the store by the closing work shift. Then you walk to the store and unlock the door with the master key to all the store locations. The employee's are surprised to see you and you get that nervous feeling from your workers that comes from all the employee's when their boss comes in unexpectedly. When you see that the store is cleaned you dismiss the employee's to go home. As they are leaving, two of the girls have a slight smile on their faces as if they are aware of why you have come.

You proceed to the office where Anthony, the store manager, should be counting out the register drawers. The door is open but because you are walking on carpet he did not hear your high heel shoes. His back is turned to you and you surprise him with a knock on the door.

"So how'd we do today? Well I hope."

Nervously he replies with a studder, still reeling from your surprised visit.

"j j just fine so far. I haven't quite finished with the final totals yet but it's looking like a decent day."

"Great! That's good to hear. You might be wondering why I'm here. Well I'll get right to the point. It seems that there have been some complaints from some of the girls that you have been making some sexual advances and threats if they did not cooperate. Well, what do you have to say for yourself Anthony?"

By now all color from his face is gone and he fumbles to respond with, "n no. Of course not. I I would never do such a thing."

"What's the matter Anthony? You don't seem to be so sure of yourself. You seem to be a little nervous."

"Well look at what you are accusing me of. Wouldn't you be nervous too?"

"Not if I was inocent. Not if I had nothing to hide. You see, I received two reports that were weeks apart. Now I think I'm a fairly good judge of character and I think your lying to me. And since I am your boss and I say that your lying, then you are. You understand me?"

"y y yes. I I understand."

"One of the girls said that you even wanted her to talk nasty to you while you fucked her. Is that true?"

"Yes, it's true. I confess. I have a weakness for dirty talking women. I'm so sorry. It will never happen again just please don't fire me. I can't afford to loose this job."

"Well, we will talk about your future at this company later. Right now your going to do exactly as I say because your future depends on following my orders to the letter."

You are disrobing as you are talking.

"So, you like dirty talking women do you, you slimy piece of shit? You like hearing a woman with a nice foul mouth do you? Well your gonna stay sitting in that chair and I'm gonna bend over and your gonna start licking my dirty little asshole. You got me you fucking piece of shit? That's it. Spread my ass cheeks apart and start licking my ass you mother fucking bastard. You like that? Huh? You like it when I talk like that don't you? You like it when I call you a mother fucking piece of shit don't you? The sound of my voice is making your cock nice and hard isn't it you son of a bitch? Now make your tongue nice and stiff and start tongue fucking my ass. That's it, faster. Tongue my asshole hard and fast. Oh yes, that's it. Tongue fuck my ass nice and deep mother fucker. I want to feel it deep inside my tight little asshole. Fuck the shit out of it with your tongue. Go on. Fuck it. Tongue fuck my ass. You heard what I said you nasty mother fucker. Fuck it good. That's it. Fuck it mother fucker. Tongue fuck my asshole as fast as you can you piece of shit. I want to see your tongue going in and out of my ass so I'm gonna sit on the desk and your gonna fuck my asshole some more you piece of shit. That's it. Oh my god. That's so nasty. your stiff tongue going in and out of my asshole."

You grab him by his hair and start forcing him to fuck it faster.

"Come on you piece of shit. Tongue fuck my ass like a good little employee that's fighting to keep his job. By the way, how do you like the taste of shit from my poorly wiped ass hole. I purposely made sure to leave some for you knowing I was going to make you tongue my ass. That's right mother fucker, I want you to lick all the shit from my nasty asshole you piece of shit. That's it, bury your tongue nice and deep inside my ass. mmmmmmm feels so good. Don't forget my cunt you son of a bitch. That's it, lick my cunt mother fucker. Oooo that's good. Oh yes. I love it. Fuck yeah. Eat me. Oh shit. Rub my clit. Oh hell yeah. That's it. Now suck on my clit you piece of shit. That's it, suck it. Suck my cunt mother fucker. Ok Anthony. Take off those pants I have to make sure your cock is nice and stiff for me so you just sit there so I can suck on it for a while. mmmmmm that's good. mmm do you like that? Huh mother fucker? mmmmm mmm mmmm mmmm. Your cock is getting so hard. mmm mmm mmmmmm mmm mmmmm. You like it when I suck your cock? Huh, you fucking piece of shit? mmmmm mmm mmmmm mm mm mm mm mmmm. That's it. Get nice and hard for me. mmm mmm mm mm mmmmmmmm. That's good. Now I'm going to pleasure myself on your rock hard cock you son of a bitch so you just sit there and be still. I'm going to sit right down on it. Oh yes. That's nice. Oh fuck ya. That feels so fucking good. Ooooo. Oooo. How does that feel mother fucker? You like my nice tight cunt sliding up and down on your cock? Huh mother fucker. Does that feel good? If you do a good job I might let you fuck my ass. Would you like that? Huh? Would you like to fuck my tight little ass? Do you think your man enough to fuck my ass? Are you worthy enough to fuck my ass? We'll see about that. First you have to please my cunt you piece of shit. You want me to go a little faster? Huh? You ready for me to fuck your cock a little faster you piece of shit? Huh? I'll fuck you faster. I'll fuck the shit out of you."

With that you start riding his cock with a furious pace.

"AAAAAAH. That's it. I'm going to fuck the shit out of this cock. AAAAAAAARRRRR. Oh fuck. I think I'm going to cum. Oh shit. I'm going to cum on your cock. Oh god yes. Here I cum. AAAAAAAAHHHHH. I'm cuming. Oh fuck yeah. I'm cuming on your cock mother fucker. I'm cuming on your cock. Oh shit that's good. Oh fuck. look what you made me do. Just for that I'm going to reward you with my nice tight asshole. Would you like that? Huh mother fucker? Would you like to fuck my asshole nice and deep you piece of shit? Of course you would. Your going to fuck me like the dog that you are on top of this desk. So I'm going to get on all fours and I want you to stand behind me with your knees bent and fuck my asshole. First I want you to spit on my asshole and get it nice and wet for your cock. Ok now stick it in nice and slow at first. That's it. Oh yes. That feels so fucking good. Now I'm going to do something that's going to hurt and feel so good at the same time. I want you to pull your cock out but leave just the tip of your head in. That's it. Now I'm going to tighten and relax my asshole on your sensitive cock head."

As you do this he groans deeply with pleasure and says, "Oh shit. That hurts but I love it. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"Hmm mother fucker? You like that don't you? My asshole squeezing your sensitive dick head. Ok mother fucker. That's enough of that. I don't want you to cum just yet. Alright shit for brains. I'm through messing around with you. Play time is over you son of a bitch. It's time for you to fuck me and I mean I want you to fuck the living shit out of me. You got me mother fucker? I'm going to reach around and spread my ass cheeks apart and I want you to drill my ass like a jack hammer. Show no mercy. You got me you piece of shit? My ass is wide open for you so start fucking. That's it. Fuck me you piece of shit. Fuck my ass. Oh yes fuck it harder. Slam it mother fucker. Oh come on you piece of shit. Put your fucking back into it. Come on. Fuck the shit out of my asshole. Oh god yes. That's it you piece of shit mother fucker. Fuck my ass. Hay dick head. Are you not hearing me? This isn't church and I'm not a fucking nun. I said fuck the living shit out of my asshole god damn it!!!! Come on! Fuck my ass mother fucker! Yeah, that's it! Fuck me good and hard you piece of shit! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yeah fuck my ass! Go on, fuck it! Fuck it hard god damn it! Fuck the shit out of it you son of a bitch! Come on! Fuck my ass! Oh god yes! Your cock feels so fucking good going deep inside my ass! Yeah pound it! Are you loving this mother fucker?! You like my fucking dirty filthy foul mouth?! Huh mother fucker?! You like it when I chew you out?! You love it when I talk nasty to you don't you mother fucker?! You get off on it don't you?! Does my loud foul mouth make you want to fucking cum?! When I call you a god damn piece of shit mother fucker does it make you want to fucking explode your hot load of cum deep inside my fucking ass?! Huh mother fucker?! Answer me god damn it!!! You want to fucking cum?! Then do it mother fucker! Explode your cock deep inside my ass! Fuck me till you cum! That's it! Fuck my ass till you cum! Fuck it! Get your fucking rocks off god damn you! I'm wide open for you baby! Don't hold back! Just get those fucking rocks off deep inside my god damn fucking asshole you god damn piece of shit mother fucker!"

You hear him moan deep and then he lets out a lions roar and shoots his entire wad of cum deep inside your ass.

"That's it. Get it all out. I want all your cum. I'm going to suck every last fucking drop of cum out of your cock with my asshole. Oh yes. I can feel your cum all slippery inside my ass. Feels so fucking good. That was the best ass fuck I've had in a long time. It made it even better talking dirty to you. Don't think I'm not pissed at you for what you did to my staff. If I ever hear that you did it again, you will be out of a job but if you feel the need for some nasty talk then let me know and I will fofill your needs you nasty little boy. Now finish up in here Anthony and lock up when you leave."