Cliffhouse Bathroom Blowjob

Story Info
Blowjob during a party in a cliff house.
1.2k words
3.51
26.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night, when I was fresh out of college, I decided to go out partying. The party was in a house, perched on a cliff, overlooking the Atlantic. I remember the smell of salt water and hearing the strumming of waves down below.

The house I was going to was small and inconspicuous. It sat on an incline among a number of similar houses. As I walked to the door, I remember thinking that it was unusually quiet outside. There was a guy dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt hanging out outside, smoking.

Inside, it was warm. The entryway led into the kitchen, where there were a few people drinking beer. To my right there was an empty living room. As I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted with a few smiles. Someone mentioned that the party was in the bedroom, which was oddly enough, through a door and in the basement. I grabbed a beer, said a few words and headed into the basement.

I knew something was odd about the party as soon as my feet hit the stairs. I had a view of a large king-sized bed, which was occupied with a naked woman. There were a dozen bystanders, a few of which were female. The crowd was whisper-quiet as the woman rubbed baby oil across her breasts.

The woman was college-aged, very pretty. She looked like she had dyed black hair in a Betty Page-ish haircut. She had a stern set of features that were angular, set on a wider face. Her breasts were large for her frame, with nipples a little bit larger than a bottle cap. Her skin was flushed red, and she was shaved completely clean. Her legs were splayed out like a compass rose.

The candlelight and the incense gave the entire scene a serious Victorian feel. Some of the voyeurs were holding hands. One man, presumably her boyfriend, was sitting close to her whispering something that I could not make out from the stairs.

I decided to stand against the back wall and be unobtrusive. My view was still quite good. The man was now helping her to rub the oil into her skin. She was obviously in ecstasy, and he was loving every minute of it. I felt like I was at a strip club. I wanted to see an orgy break out, but I knew that this wasn't the right crowd, and there was too much danger in the air.

I took it all in and made a mental picture. And I backed out. I know it was stupid, but I wasn't feeling it. The girl was hot, and I would have loved to have had my way with her. But being part of the crowd, I felt nervous and uncomfortable.

I walked back up the stairs and finished my beer. I started a second one and got into a short discussion with an attractive girl with tattoos on her neck. She had dark hair and a nose ring. Someone interrupted us and I walked away into the living room.

There was a guy there, and he seemed pretty drunk. He might have been high as well. He starts talking about the bathroom and how no one can go to the bathroom because of the chick. Curious about that, I ask.

"What chick?"

"The one in the bathroom..."

"So, is she passed out?"

"No, she's hanging out in there...you know...blowing people."

"What? like pissing people off?"

"No, blowing people. I'd stay away, it looks like bad news."

I didn't know what to make of that. There is a girl in the bathroom giving blowjobs? I've finished my second beer by now, and I have to go to the bathroom. Do I go to the bathroom, or do I go outside into a quiet neighborhood to pee?

I guess the beer made me bolder so I found the bathroom and knocked on the door. I also did not want to go into the street and pee in this residential neighborhood. Sure enough, there was a female voice that answered.

"Come in!"

"Uh, are you busy? I can wait"

"No, come on in!"

So I open the door and I see a woman dressed in black. Latex. Fishnets. She was standing next to the vanity staring at her cellphone. She was in her mid-20s and a bit overweight for my taste. I'm very picky though. She was about 5'5" and 150 lbs. She had enormous tits. She too had a Betty-Pagish haircut, though hers was dyed a deep red. She was probably a natural blonde.

"Mind if I use the bathroom? I need to pee."

I didn't know what to say, so that came out of my mouth.

"Sure. Go ahead. I'm staying here though."

It took me about 2 minutes to actually get started. It felt like I peed for 5 minutes straight. She moved out of the way while I washed my hands.

"Uh, so everything OK?"

I had to make small talk, since it was just silence. I was getting nervous.

"Yeah, absolutely. So, you know how this works, right?"

"No."

"Well, I'm going to sit down now, and you're going to unzip your pants."

That sentence was really more like an observation, because she was already seated and she had unbuttoned my jeans. I didn't even have time to think. She yanked my boxers down about six inches and grabbed me with her right hand.

I've never had anyone squeeze me like that before. I've had girls hold me, but this woman firmly held onto the shaft and squeezed. Her red lips hovered close, and I could feel her breath on me. She had my full attention.

She started with a tease and then she started going at it. She alternated between jerking me off into her mouth and sucking. Her tongue danced around my cock. When she sucked, she gave a firm squeeze around the shaft. Her left hand wandered under and cupped my balls. It was intense.

I reached down and tried to put my hand between her latex dress and her tits, but I couldn't get down there. She took a quick break to free her breasts, which must have been D cups. There was some cum that dripped from her mouth onto the top of her tits.

I think that someone must have knocked, because she also took a break to yell out "Not now, go away!" I don't know if it was a few minutes or half an hour, but she kept working my dick, and I was in heaven. I got closer to cumming and I gave her the cue.

She kept jacking me off, and I let loose a massive load. The first squirt landed across her face, and the next few got the top of her tits. She was licking a lot of it up, and rubbing it into her skin.

I wasn't sure what to say. Do I thank her?

"Oh my god, that was awesome."

"That tasted amazing baby. You must have been saving it up."

"That was fucking phenomenal. I could do that again."

That last part was a lie. I was spent. I'm not sure how we wrapped it up, but we said some goodbyes. I never even got her name. I left the bathroom and ducked out of the party.