Momma Told Me Not to Cum

Story Info
She takes son to oral task for coming too soon.
1.4k words
4.09
263.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandor
kandor
681 Followers

I hated this. Mom was dressing to go out for the night and looked sharper than sharp, but I knew what it meant for me. I tried to sneak out but heard her call out.

"Anthony, get in here please," Mom yelled from her bedroom. "I need a little help before I go out for the night."

I knew what it meant, what it always meant. My mom is 52-years-old, but drop- dead gorgeous still, brown hair cut short and stylish, massive boobs above a trim waist, slender but muscular legs kept fit by running five miles a day. Divorced for the last few years, Mom has an insatiable sexual appetite – and feeds it with me every chance she gets, and has ever since I turned 18 a few years ago.

I still live at home at 21, largely because she won't let me leave. Mom can be a very persuasive woman and besides, she has a lot of money from the divorce and takes care of me. But her needs are sometimes more than I can bear.

I walked to her room where she stood before the mirror in a very sexy black dress, slit up the sides. She was putting on her makeup and when she moved, I noticed she wore sheer black nylons held up by garters, and black stiletto shoes. Her get-fucked outfit, she liked to call it. I went inside and stood, head down.

"Anthony, assume the position on the bed, please," she said, dabbing her eyes with liner. "I won't be long, I'm running late, but I need help getting interested for the evening."

Interested meant primed, as in priming her fuck pump. At 21, I was more than enough stud for her, more than any man she'd pick up later in the evening. I work out constantly, am smooth-skinned, muscular – and hung. Just the way mom likes her men. And submissive. Also the way she likes them.

I laid on the bed and slipped off my clothes, my soft cock against my thighs but stirring to semi-hardness as I watched mom gently take off her dress to stand in push-up bra and those nylons. It got to me, it always did.

She peeled off her thong panties and turned to face me, unsmiling, almost businesslike. I knew at least this wouldn't take long.

"Anthony, make me cum," she said simply, straddling my body and draping her hairy pussy over my face, legs spread wide as she ground herself onto my mouth. "And make it snappy."

I sighed and lanced my tongue into the furry confines of her moist pussy, the tip finding her bulbous clitoris and sucking it into my mouth. She moaned, her thighs pressing inward, the muscles against my ears, the nylon smooth and hot. I sucked harder, dribbling her clit like a basketball with my tongue as I held it between my lips and she mewed in response, head back, hands under her bra tweaking her thick nipples. Her womanly juices flowed freely, drenching my face and clogging my nose. My mom came more fluidly than any woman I know, but then again with my mother constantly using my young body for her immoral purposes, I didn't know that many other women.

"Cumming, Anthony, very nice, very nice, VERY NICE!!!" she screamed, hips snapping, thighs scissoring my ears as she squeezed out a copious cum, flooding my face until my mouth popped open and drank down her cream.

She settled down for a slow ride and then turned around on my face, opening her thick asshalves in her hands, exposing her rosebud asshole.

"Lick, boy," she hissed, mouthing the words hotly over my now stiff nine-inch cock before taking me deep into her lips. "Rim Mom deep, wet and long…"

I dove in, my face a prisoner of her muscular ass cheeks as she let them go to slap shut on my face, and my tongue skewering the tight outer ring of her relentless asshole. I licked deeper, my tongue scouring her shitchute walls, feeling the muscles there, my mouth now pressed tightly against her rectum as I flutter-fucked her bung hole rapidly, eliciting moans of pleasure from her, moans vibrating into my cock which she deep throated with a frenzy, stroking the base up into her mouth with one blurry-fast hand. My mom stroked me harder, using the spit for a lubricant and I felt my balls swell. She stopped.

"Don't you cum yet, Anthony, I'm not through with you yet," she warned, squeezing my about-to-burst prick with one strong hand.

Quickly, she spun around and impaled herself on my dripping dick, her scorching hot cunt taking me all the way to the balls. She leaned forward and drilled herself on my pecker, ramming up and down, the pendulous mass of her tits free to swing in my face after she unsnapped her bra, the thick nipples scraping my lips as I tried to suckle them inside, finally securing one and nursing at her fat teat the way I'd done 20 years ago.

"Yes, suck my tittie, boy, suckle my tit!" she moaned, head back, eyes fluttering. "Fuck me, Anthony, fuck me hard – and don't you dare cum yet!!"

I fought the urge but I was losing. Mom's cunt, always nuclear hot, was especially thermal this night for whatever reason and as my trembling hands palmed the muscular pads of her thighs and calves encased in her sexy nylons, I felt my balls vibrate in their sacs, about to spit for their load. I thought of anything and everything to fight it and succeeded for a few moments more.

"C….c…cummmmmmmmmming…." Mom hissed, leaning forward to smother me in her twin 42 boobs, her fleshy ass vibrating madly against my cock, her hips slamming up and down, her butt's quivering meat chewing at my nuts on the downstroke. "Don't you cum!!"

But it was too late. My nuts blasted their load, the cream corkscrewing up the length of my cock and scorching her cuntal walls. Every time I came in mom was like the first time, only better, as each load seemed to get bigger, and more powerful. I grabbed her flailing ass and thrust myself up inside her womb, my cockhead mushrooming to twice its size as my sperm jetted free and splashed inside her belly.

I knew I'd done wrong. She was about to cum, but hadn't. She sat back on my now shrinking cock and fucked me slowly, looking down at me sternly. She clasped her bra back on, smoothed her hair and shot me a look of disgust as my limp cock slipped free of the bonds of her tireless twat.

"Momma told you not to cum, Anthony, yet you came," she growled, slipping off my crotch and toward my face, leaving a hot slimy trail of sperm on the way up. "When will you learn?"

"Please, Mom, not that again, please NOOO…" and then my screams were cut off by mom's muff, wet and juicy, as she plopped it onto my mouth, tightening her thighs on my ears and squeezing until the pain was worse than the humiliation.

The load was huge, as always, cascading down her pussy walls and into my mouth with such force as I didn't have to voluntarily swallow, Mom was shooting it down my throat with cuntal contractions. She humped and ground her cunt on me until I'd eaten every drop of my own ball brew, and still she rode me hard, using my nose as a grinding point, mashing her wet clit onto it forcefully, the back of my head feeling as if it would break through the bottom of the bed. Her thighs quivered as she came, the hooks of her garter digging into my flesh. My hands pawed at her wide hips and muscular thighs and demanding ass but she was relentless, merciless. By the time she was through using my face to cum, I was nearly passed out. She climbed off and I sucked desperate air into my oxygen-starved lungs.

She got dressed again, putting on her makeup.

"I told you not to cum, Anthony, but you know it really doesn't matter to me," she sighed. "Momma will ALWAYS cum, no matter what. Now I expect you home – and hard again – when I get back. I don't imagine I'll find anyone who can truly satisfy me this evening, so you'll be up to finish what other men start. And clean up, as well. Mother does not like to go to bed with pussy all wet and nasty."

She left and I stayed in her bed, waiting. Where else was I going to go?

kandor
kandor
681 Followers