Mrs. Cole Ch. 03

Story Info
The tutoring session continues.
8.8k words
4.74
166.8k
21
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers

They each slept late into the morning. As Mike started to stir it took him a few seconds to remember where he was and what had happened the previous night. If he had woke up in his own bed he could have been easily convinced that the whole thing had been a dream. He looked over on the bed next to him and saw the sleeping form of Gail Cole, his former teacher and tutor turned lover. He watched her naked body as she slept. The late morning light coming through the window revealed a little more of her true age than he had seen the previous night. As he observed her naked body he could see some wrinkles and some sags, but for a women over twice his age Gail was definitely still beautiful.

As he watched her she began to stir and soon woke up. She smiled warmly at him and said, "Morning lover." They kissed each other and then just laid still holding each other in their arms. They kissed again and as they broke the kiss she said, "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower to clean up."

Mike agreed that a shower sounded good and followed her into the master bath. The bathroom was very large and quite impressive. It was obviously a custom bath and had a walk-in shower with two shower heads, two sinks sitting side by side, and an oversized tub. Gail stepped into the shower and adjusted the water. She came out and gathered some towels. Mike stood and watched her move. Even naked she carried herself with a maturity and class that turned him on. As she passed with the towels Mike couldn't help but reach out and grope one of her breasts. She gave him a quick smile and fondled his completely limp dick and said, "Ahh, your mind is willing but the flesh is weak." They both laughed and stepped into the shower.

They let the warm water run over them for a few minutes as they caressed each other before Gail said, "Mike, every woman I know loves to have her hair washed for her. In fact, bathing your partner is a very erotic experience." She handed him a bottle of shampoo and turned her back to him. He quickly lathered her hair and gave her a long, slow shampoo. He enjoyed the intimacy of this act and especially enjoyed watching the soapy lather as it dripped down her naked body. He rinsed her hair and picked up a bar of soap. He built up a big lather and began to wash her body. He made sure he rubbed every part of her at least twice. He spent the most time soaping her pussy and breasts, however the simple feel of her soapy skin under his touch was driving him wild.

After he had thoroughly soaped and rinsed Gail she picked up the shampoo and began to wash him. As he had done her hands explored every inch of him. She paid the most attention to his ass and dick. As she stood behind him she built up lots of lather and began to massage his ass.

Mike loved the feel of her hands working the lather into his ass cheeks. He was surprised as she slipped a finger between his cheeks and it began to explore his crack. He parted his legs slightly to provide her better access. Her hand dipped lower and rubbed the sensitive skin between his asshole and his balls. Mike had never thought much about this area but Gail's touch was sending shivers through him. He felt Gail's hand begin to leave this area and he was momentarily sad until he felt her fingertip on his asshole.

Mike had never explored his ass sexually and generally felt that was something only "gays" did. Her touch caused him to tense up. She whispered, "Relax, trust me." Mike tried to relax as her finger returned to his asshole. The finger was still quite soapy and slid easily back and forth across his anus. Mike visibly relaxed and was beginning to enjoy her touch. Mike felt more pressure on his asshole and heard Gail say, "Don't fight it. Relax and enjoy." Mike felt the tip of her finger enter his ass. She stopped there to give him time to adjust. The feeling was unusual at first and Mike wasn't sure what to think.

He stood still for a while as Gail massaged him with her free hand. Soon, he again felt the pressure increase as she shoved more of her finger up his ass. He didn't know how much she had shoved in but the pressure built even higher as she pushed. He expected it to begin to hurt but it did not. Instead the pressure he felt started to arouse him.

Gail had inserted her index finger to the main knuckle and was waiting for Mike to again relax. When felt he was ready she started to slowly fuck his ass with her finger. She started with her motions very small and slow and allowed them to build as Mike became more comfortable. After a long time and lots of work she was able to fuck his ass with nearly the whole length of her finger.

Although reluctant at first Mike began to enjoy his first anal experience. As she finger fucked his ass his dick had become semi-rigid again even though it hadn't been touched recently.

"Do you like getting fucked liked this?" Gail quietly asked.

Mike replied, "Uh-huh."

Gail continued to finger fuck him for several more minutes until she felt he had had enough. She slowly removed her finger from him and spun him around. She began to thoroughly wash his front. With soapy hands she gently fondled his balls and stroked his dick. As she did this he became nearly fully erect and began thinking he might get to try fucking in the shower. Instead she released him and began rinsing him off. She said, "We've got to save something for later." They kissed and fondled each other for several more minutes until Gail said she was starving and suggested they fix something to eat. Mike agreed and they toweled off. Gail put on only her silk robe and she got a second silk robe for Mike to wear.

They headed into the kitchen in search of food. They prepared a very large breakfast and sat down together to eat. They chatted and read the paper as they each took their time finishing. When they had finally finished and the paper had been read Gail said, "I've got some work I need to grade. Did you happen to bring a swimsuit?"

Mike replied that he hadn't and she went off to her son's room to see if one of his suits would fit him. It was only mid-May but the weather had been unusually warm recently and today was no exception. Although it was still before noon it was easily in the upper 80's and getting hotter.

Gail returned with a suit and said, "Try this one on, it looks about right for you." Mike slipped on the suit and, although it was a little big, it was close enough. "Looks good," Gail said as he modeled the fit for her, "I'll be right back." She disappeared down the hall to the bedroom and was gone for several minutes. When she returned she wore a terry cloth robe and a pair of sandals. "Shall we head out back?" she asked.

Mike nodded and got up to follow her. She collected her homework and led him to the back of the house and out onto a patio. Just on the other side of the patio was an in ground pool. There were several comfortable looking chairs on the patio and one large table shaded by a big umbrella. Gail moved to the table and began spreading out her work. "Make yourself comfortable," she said to Mike, "there are plenty of drinks in the kitchen and there is a radio over by that other chair if you want to turn that on."

Mike got the radio and took a seat in one of the comfier looking chairs. He relaxed in the warm sun for a while and then took a dip in the pool. As he swam he noticed their back yard was surrounded by a tall wooden fence which, combined with some trees and bushes, effectively blocked all views from neighboring houses. He liked the fact they could just hang out and relax without having to worry about being "caught".

They passed the rest of the morning and the early afternoon in this way. Gail diligently did her work at the table and Mike read, napped, swam, and relaxed. Occasionally one or the other of them went into the house and came back with a snack or a drink, but otherwise they both just relaxed by the pool. As the temperature increased Gail initially loosened her robe and then ultimately removed it completely. Underneath she wore a one piece bathing suit that was low cut in the front and revealed some of her beautiful cleavage. The back was open all the way down to her ass and the suit was held in place by a couple of thin straps that were tied behind her neck. Mike found himself staring at her more and more often as the day progressed. Gail noticed Mike's stares and found it harder and harder to concentrate on her work. Knowing that a young 18 year old boy was staring at her lustily made her feel very sexy and very horny.

She finally finished her work and put all of her bags away inside the house. She came back outside and walked over the diving board and did a beautiful dive into the pool. She began swimming laps back and forth and Mike figured this was how she helped keep her body in such great shape. He watched her as she swam back and forth for several minutes. She finally paused and caught her breath. "Care to join me?" she asked.

Mike was out of his chair and in the water almost immediately. He dove in and swam over to where she was. The water was deep enough at this part of the pool so that only their heads and shoulders remained out of the water. They wrapped their arms around each other and began kissing. Gail lifted her feet off the bottom of the pool and wrapped her legs around Mike's waist as they kissed. With the help of the water Mike was easily able to hold her in this position as he stood on the bottom of the pool. Having both her arms and legs wrapped around him as they kissed really turned him on and his cock started growing. They stayed like this for a short while before Gail unwrapped her legs and stood on the pool floor.

She pulled away from their kiss and watched Mike's chest as her hands slipped around him and rubbed his chest. She moved her hands lower and soon dipped her fingers inside his swimsuit. She quickly found the knot holding them on and just as quickly she untied the knot. She submerged herself under the water and began tugging the suit down his legs. The suit became a little tangled on his knees so she resurfaced and took hold of his legs. She pulled his legs out from under him and he leaned back and let the water support his weight as he floated on his back. He reached over his head and held the wall of the pool for some extra support. His legs soon floated to the top of the water and Gail easily slid his suit completely off him and tossed it in the water next to them. Mike looked down at Gail and noticed that his cock now stood erect straight up from his waist. As he floated in the water his torso was slightly submerged so his hard on stood straight out of the water like a small buoy. Gail admired his cock for a few moments before pushing his feet back beneath the water. As much as she wanted to suck it into her mouth and again feel it between her lips she wanted to feel it in her aching pussy a little more.

Mike stood up on the pool floor and moved over to Gail. He reached behind her and untied the single knot that held her suit closed behind her neck. He then grasped the suit just above her tits and started peeling it off her body. He had to have Gail float on her back just as he had done to fully remove the suit, but soon her suit was drifting around the pool along with his. When he had removed and discarded her suit Gail remained floating on her back. He was standing near her feet looking directly at her. She spread her legs wide before him and simply said, "Come here."

Mike moved forward slightly and Gail dipped her waist into the water. Mike held his cock in his hand and used it to guide himself into her waiting pussy. It took him a few moments to find the right spot, but when he did he smoothly slid into her. Once she felt him inside her she pushed herself off the wall and wrapped her arms around his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were now in the same position as when they had been kissing but they were now both naked and Mike's hard cock was firmly inside her pussy.

Again, the water's buoyancy made it easy for Mike to hold this position and he started to "bounce" Gail softly up and down in the water and on his cock. Gail helped by pushing on his shoulders slightly and Mike soon found a tempo of leg and arm movements that was comfortable and provided a good fuck for them both. Gail watched as her young strong lover manipulated her body and his motions for maximum pleasure. She loved fucking this way, face to face with her lover with them both vertical. It was essentially the same position as the missionary, but something about being vertical and having the weightless feel of the water added to the sensation for her. She had fucked her husband many, many times just like this and it was a forbidden pleasure for her to now have her new lover doing her in the same place and same style.

Mike also greatly enjoyed fucking in the pool. He found that the water helped control his tempo so he didn't get thrusting too fast and end things too soon. The resistance of the water meant that, even if he tried to speed up, he had to keep his pace nice and slow. The feel of her wet skin sliding against his was also a huge turn on for him. He and Gail exchanged many deep tongue kisses as they continued to fuck. He wanted this feeling and this moment to last forever, but the need to release the building pressure in his cock was becoming overwhelming.

Gail, too, had become overwhelmed by her pleasure and started to cum with a soft moan. She hadn't given Mike any indication she was close to cumming so he was slightly surprised when she tensed and he felt her pussy start to spasm. He watched her face as she came and she moaned and sighed softly as her orgasm peaked and then passed. Watching her cum with her face only inches from his pushed him past the point of no return.

He started breathing hard as his own orgasm built up and finally released inside her. She opened her eyes and looked at him just as he started to cum and that eye contact made Mike cum even harder. He drove her up and down as quickly as he could as he shot all the cum he had into her. They kissed deeply and then hugged each other and remained that way for several more minutes. They each enjoyed the feeling of being inside or having their lover inside them. After many more minutes of fondling and kissing they moved away from each other and lounged and relaxed, still naked, in the water for a while longer.

"I've got to get something to drink," Gail said as she climbed out of the pool and walked naked over to where she had previously been sitting. She finished the rest of her drink and looked up at the hot late afternoon sun. "It's getting a little hot for me," she said, "let's move inside where it is cooler." Mike agreed and hopped out of the water. Gail handed him a large towel and they each toweled off. Gail wrapped the towel around herself and Mike, who wrapped his own towel around his waist, held the door open for her. They moved to the living room and sat together on the couch. They flipped on the TV and flipped some channels for a little while. Mike wasn't paying much attention to the TV though as he mostly watched the small beads of water she had missed when she toweled off as they first sat on her shoulder and then either cascaded down her arm or down her chest.

With a look at the clock Gail stood and said, "It's starting to get late and we should get ready for tonight. I'm going to take a quick shower and run some errands. There is another shower in the second bathroom that you can use." She gave him a quick kiss and then walked down the hall toward the master bedroom.

Mike wondered what she had planned for tonight as he walked down the hall and looked for the second bathroom. He heard the water running in the master bath and considered for a moment sneaking in to join her in the shower. He decided against it though as she had been pretty clear about his using the other shower and he didn't want to do anything to mess up her plan. Finally he found the second bathroom and took a really long, hot shower. Feeling revitalized after his previous efforts he got dressed in a change of clothes from his overnight bag and wandered back out to the living room. He looked around for Gail but found no sign of her. He then noticed her car was gone from the garage so he grabbed the remote and relaxed on the couch until she returned from her errands.

Gail returned about 30 minutes later carrying a few bags. She wore a colorful, light sundress that really showed off her figure. She also wore a pair of high heels on her bare feet that looked a little out of place with the sundress, but Mike hoped she had worn them for his appeal. She went into the kitchen with everything and came out in a few minutes with some take out food on a couple of plates. They had each already orgasmed several times over the last 24 hours so they had released their pent up sexual energy. This allowed them to eat a wonderful dinner and enjoy each other's company for a while after dinner. They sat close on the couch and watched some TV, and their hands often wandered to caress each other. They talked through the night also, but not as a teacher and former student as they had normally previously interacted. Instead they talked as lovers and friends.

As the sitcom they watched ended Gail turned to face him and Mike could see a definite glimmer of lust in her eyes. She leaned into Mike and they embraced in a wet, needy kiss. As they kissed he could feel her hand slide down his chest across the front of his shirt. She pulled his shirt up from his waist and easily over his head. She then unsnapped his shorts and lowered his zipper before sliding his shorts and boxers down his legs and onto the floor. They kissed again after she had tossed his shorts away. Gail broke their kiss, sat back slightly, and looked at Mike. She slowly and sensually ran her hands up his stomach and chest to his shoulders and back down his arms. Gail stood up and surveyed the naked form in front of her. His virile young body, having already cum several times was seemingly ready for action again. Gail smiled wickedly and thought again how much she was enjoying her new "student".

Gail slowly reached up to the top button on her sundress. She slowly undid that button and then every other button down to her waist. She let the dress slide off her shoulders and fall into a heap on the floor at her feet. She brushed it aside with her feet and moved her hands behind her and unclasped her lacy white bra. With a shrug of her shoulders she slipped the bra off and tossed it aside. She then looped a thumb on either side of her panties and slowly slipped them down her legs. She then paused and stood naked in front of Mike letting him see her completely. She sat down on the couch next to Mike and resumed briefly their previous kiss. Gail again broke the kiss and began lightly kissing and sometimes licking Mike along the jawline on either side of his face. She continued to his cheeks and ears.

As she did this Mike was lightly exploring her body with his hands. He massaged and caressed her flesh constantly moving his hands. He wanted to experience every possible part of her body.

Gail shifted slightly and began kissing and licking Mike's neck. She gradually moved down to his chest and stomach. She paused for a time at his nipples and gently sucked and circled each with her tongue. This felt electric to Mike. He had never thought of his nipples as erotic before, but Gail found a way to make every part of him scream with pleasure.

Skipping over his legs and the most obvious target Gail slid down to the floor and gently picked up one of Mike's feet. She brought it to her mouth and proceeded to suck and nibble Mike's toes. Mike watched her closely as she worked on one foot and then the other. While still holding his foot Gail said, "I feel the feet and toes are a vastly underutilized erogenous zone. Take the time to do this to a woman's feet during foreplay and she will definitely make it worth your while."

jt123
jt123
2,742 Followers