Impregnating my Sister-N-Law

Story Info
...and making her my slut.
5.2k words
4.14
520.1k
397

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister-n-law, Yasmine, is a real nerd! She is East Indian and actually quite smart, but at the same time she can be very clueless. It's actually quite perplexing. Her and I have gotten along very well since the day my wife introduced us. As far as sisters go, Yasmine is very jealous of my wife, her very highly educated sister and she really hates that her sister has accomplished so much at an early age. I've known Yasmine for over 10 years now and she have watched her gradually become more two-faced and caddy over the years. To the point where it's starting to affect our friendship, at times making me really pissed off at her. This true story is about how I got to the point where I was so angry with Yasmine that I wound up raping her at my house, impregnating her and making her my very own personal slut.

The subject that caused the deterioration of our friendship is my other sister-n-law, Candida. Who, by the way, is an uneducated, Mexican bitch, high school dropout, gold digging slut whore, who just got lucky by marrying my wife's brother. Candida is obviously extremely good at spreading her legs and getting pregnant, but that's a whole other story in itself. In a nutshell, Candida has stripped my brother-n-law of any balls he ever had and treats my wife and really her whole family like shit and Yasmine doesn't have the guts to stand up for her own family and put Candida in her place. It's quite disgusting! Therefore, I have decided that since Yasmine loves my other slut sister-n-law so much, that I'll turn her in to my very own slut whore and use her however I want.

In comparison, Yasmine is average; my wife (her sister) is gorgeous. Yasmine has B size tits with sharp pointy nipples (I've seen her with a tight sweater and no bra on when we went to her house); my wife has DD jugs with huge dark brown nipples made for sucking and fucking. Yasmine is a prude; my wife loves to fuck anywhere, anytime and can fuck for hours. Yasmine dresses very conservatively and plain, my wife very sexy, yet very professional and will go without panties to make it easier for me to fuck her in more public settings. Yasmine only wears conservative padded bras and full panties (I've gone through her panty drawer), my wife wears sexy, not slutty, bras and panties.

It all started when we went to my niece's birthday party (Candida's daughter) and my wife and Yasmine were talking off to the side. My wife made a comment about wondering what all she (referring to Candida) has said about her to all of her family and friends. Yasmine, knowing full well whom my wife was talking about, ask my wife whom she was talking about in a very ignorant tone of voice. My wife and I both just looked at Yasmine and she got pissed off because she knew exactly whom we were talking about and our look let her know that we knew she knew whom we were talking about. It was disgusting to see Yasmine trying to protect Candida in front of her own family. Yasmine just walked off all pissy.

A couple of days later, Yasmine came over to our house for some reason, I forget what, but since she was there I had to address our conversation at the party. My wife was at work and would be for the rest of the day. I was nice to Yasmine, but I wanted to know exactly why she felt the need to protect Candida the way she does. I invited her in and we sat on the couch and just chit chatted a little bit and then I just had to ask.

"Yasmine, why do you protect Candida so much, when she constantly talks shit about your whole family including you?"

"She doesn't talk shit about us. I don't understand why you guys hate her so much. She's a nice person."

"Come on Yasmine! Are you really that naive? You know for a fact that she does. She's even written shit about you guys on her Facebook page. She is a scum bitch and you know that for a fact!"

"I'm not naive, so don't call me that Mike!"

"You're either naive or stupid, which is it?"

"Fuck you! Don't call me stupid! I've never heard Candida say anything bad about my family."

"Of course you haven't! She's a two-faced, back stabbing slut whore. She's never going to say it to your face. She's as yellow as the sun. A full fledged coward!"

"No she's not!"

Yasmine was getting very mad and stood up and started yelling at me for being such a rude asshole towards Candida. I stood up too, standing about a foot in front of her. Our voices were getting more animated and louder as we continued. I wasn't backing down for any reason.

"You do know that being associated with her, makes you look like a traitor to your family and a total bitch to everyone else. You do know that right?"

That really pissed Yasmine off and out of the blue she slapped me.

"Shut up you bastard! I'm not a traitor or a bitch! Don't you ever call me that again!"

Now I was really pissed off at her and the being nice was over.

"SO, you're just a slut whore like her! Right?"

Yasmine slapped me again, but this time I slapped her back, which caught her completely off guard.

"How dare you hit me! You fucking bastard! Don't you ever lay a hand on me again or I'll call the police!"

I slapped her again, sending her backward, falling down on the couch.

"Listen you bitch whore! I don't know why you are teaming up with slut Candida against your own family, but I'm going to find out and when I do, I'm going to tell everyone. Your whole family is going to disown your tight little ass."

Yasmine stood up again and started to walk out, but I wasn't done. I pushed her back down on the couch and told her she better start talking or she would regret the day she turned on her own family. She got right back up and took another swing at me, but missed. I was really pissed off now and she was about to see my full fury.

"That's it you little cunt bitch. You're going to tell me what's going on between you two or I'm going to beat it out of you."

With that, I grabbed a big handful of her hair and pulled her into our spare bedroom and threw her on the bed. She came up swinging and ready to fight, but I just slapped her again and sent her sprawling back on the bed. I jumped on top of her and yanked her sweater and black padded bra up over her head so I could grab her tits and nipples, knowing that would get her attention. I just ripped her bra to pieces and threw it on the floor. There were her rock hard nipples pointing straight up at me. She tried to cover her tits, but I grabbed one of her nipples before she could and pinched it as hard as I could. She screamed in pain and started crying.

"Now my little cunt whore sister-n-law, are you ready to talk to me nicely or do I rip your nipple off?"

All she could do is lay there and scream and cry. I knew I was causing her extreme pain, but I didn't give a shit. Yasmine was going to pay for pissing me off and betraying her own family. She was going to tell me everything or experience the worst pain of her life.

"Listen and listen good bitch! If you don't tell me what's going on between you and Candida, I'm going to rip your pants and panties off and fuck you to death with my 9" fat cock. I'll fuck you till I fill your tight Indian twat to over flowing with my baby making seed! That's what you do with bitches. You breed them and I'm about to breed your cunt."

She just started screaming "NO" and refusing to talk. I ripped her pants open and pulled them and her black panties off with one hard yank. Then I undressed and repositioned her so I was between her legs with my hard-on just inches from her very hairy cunt hole. She knew what was about to happen and she knew I wasn't going to be gentle in anyway. I was pissed off; horny as hell and with the hardest hard-on I think I've ever had in my life. If I would have flicked my cock with my finger, it would have clanked like cold hard steel. I was about to brutally fuck the hell out of my sister-n-law Yasmine and possibly impregnate her and there was no stopping me.

"Are you ready for the fucking of your life. Your sister won't be home for at least another five hours, so I'm going to take my time and fuck you in ways you've never been fucked. Including that cherry asshole of yours. I'm going to rip it wide open Yasmine."

"OH MY GOD! DON'T DO THIS!!! DON'T RAPE ME!!! I COULD GET PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!!!"

"Then talk. My cock will rip your pussy wide open. I know you've never fucked a cock this big and I'm going to enjoy forcing it deep inside you tight twat."

"OK OK!! I'LL TELL YOU!!!"

I let go of her nipple and it was already turning black and blue. I had mashed it really good. She grabbed it, but even her touching it caused extreme pain. I grabbed her legs and spread them wide-open and rested my cock right against her pussy opening. She jumped as my cock touched her pussy.

"Talk Yasmine!!!"

"OK! We were at her house one night and we drank a lot, to the point that we were all pretty drunk. We had been talking and Candida asked me to go back to the spare bedroom so she could show me something. I was so drunk that I just followed her and when we got back there she closed the door. When I turned around, she grabbed me and started kissing me on the mouth. I tried to fight her off, but I just didn't have the strength. She was able to get my clothes off and then threw me on the bed. She stripped and got on top of me. For over an hour she made me have sex with her and made me do very nasty things. What I didn't know then was she was taping the whole thing. Later she told me about the video and said if I don't do everything she says, she'll post it on the Internet for everyone to see; including my family. I don't have a choice but to do what she says or she'll ruin my life."

"How many other times have you had sex with her?"

"None!"

I grabbed her nipple again.

"Lying bitch."

I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy opening."

"OK OK! We've had sex about once every other week since then. She says if I ever refuse the video will be posted immediately."

"What does she make you do to her?"

"NO! I'm not going into nasty details for you, you sick bastard! I've told you what you want, now get off me!"

I looked down between Yasmine's legs and the head of my cock was dripping wet. Yasmine was actually turned on and she was as wet as a gushing geyser.

"FUCK YASMINE!!! You're dripping wet. Your pussy is dripping all over my cock!"

"OH GOD!!! GET THE HELL OFF ME!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!"

"I will Yasmine. Right after I fuck you pregnant!!!"

I immediately rammed my fuck pole all the way into Yasmine slush cunt with ease. She let out a scream as her eyes almost popped out of her sockets.

"PULL IT OUT!!! PULL IT OUT!!! YOU'RE RIPPING ME OPEN!!! OH MY GOD, YOUR TOO BIG!!! PLEASE PULL OUT!!!"

"HOLY SHIT!!! YOU HAVE THE TIGHTEST AND WETTEST CUNT I'VE EVER FUCKED YASMINE!!!"

"Look at me Yasmine! LOOK AT ME!!! I'm going to fuck you for the next 5-6 hours and cum deep inside you as many times as I can."

"OH MY GOD!!! I'M BEING RAPED BY MY BROTHER-N-LAW!!! I'M BEING RAPED!!!"

"Yes you are, my little slut sister-n-law and I'm going to enjoy raping you over and over again. You need to start thinking of baby names."

I commenced my assault on Yasmine's cunt. I started fucking her with all my might and she was frantically hitting and kicking at me to get me off her. I didn't give a fuck. She had the best cunt I'd ever fucked and I was going to fuck her till I couldn't fuck anymore. She was so fucking tight, that I came just after about 10 minutes. I have very good control and can usually last 30 minutes minimum before cumming. Yasmine's pussy was like a vice grip and it literally sucked the cum right out of my cock.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU CAME INSIDE ME YOU BASTARD!!! I'M GOING TO GET PREGNANT!!! YOU RAPED YOUR WIFE'S SISTER!"

"DAMN YASMINE!!! You are a dream fuck and I hope you do get pregnant. I can't wait to see you walking around with a big belly with my baby inside. That's going to be so fucking awesome! I also can't wait to suck milk from your pregnant tits."

"You sick fuck. My husband will divorce me and take my daughter away from me. He will kill me for having your baby!"

"Don't worry! That piece of British shit husband of yours won't do anything. If he tries, I'll be more than happy to put him in his very own body bag."

"GET OFF ME!!! You got what you wanted. You've destroyed my life, now let me go."

"Uuuumm!!! We've still got several hours of fucking to go, so you're not going anywhere anytime soon. I've got at least 5-6 more loads of baby making cum to shoot deep inside your hot tight cunt."

"NO!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT! YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, NOW GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!"

"You are all mine Yasmine. You just became my very own fuck slut for the rest of your life. I'm going to fuck you for years to come. My cock is going to be living deep inside your amazing pussy."

Yasmine just started balling as she realized I had her in a position with no way out. I pulled out of her with a loud slurping sound and pulled her up by her hair and took her to my bedroom with a king size bed.

"Where are you taking me?"

"My bed will give us more room to fuck in different positions. After we're done, I will have fucked you and your sister in the same bed. How did I get so lucky?"

As she kept crying her eyes out, she started to fight me again in hopes of getting away. Her fighting made my cock start twitching again and I knew it was time for round two. I threw her on my bed and she began kicking and swinging at me with renewed efforts to keep me off her. I quickly grabbed both ankles, spread her legs wide open and mounted her once more.

"NNNNOOOOOO!!! GET OUT OF ME!!! I DON'T WANT YOU INSIDE ME, YOU FUCKER!!!"

"My cock loves your cunt Yasmine. It loves that you're so tight and wet."

After ramming my hard cock back into her drenched cunt, I started slowly sliding my cock out to the point where only the head was inside her and then all the way back in till my balls hit her ass. I knew I was fucking her deeper that she'd ever been fucked and as wet as she was; it was obvious that her cunt loved it.

"The way your cunt is sucking the cum out of my cock, I can tell it loves fucking my cock. I obviously chose the right person to be my personal slut."

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD. I CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND BURN IT. NOW GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"

I started fucking Yasmine with a fury and all you could hear was the slapping sound of me slamming against her pussy when I rammed my cock balls deep into her cunt. Her tits were bouncing all over the place. It was the most beautiful site I'd ever seen. I continued my assault and as I did, I grabbed her tits and nipples and start playing with them. As I played with her tits, I noticed her pussy getting even wetter. My tit play was actually turning her on. She was responding to my assault, so I increased the intensity.

"Your pussy is getting wetter Yasmine. Are you about to cum all over my cock?"

"FUCK YOU, YOU RAPIST!!! I'LL NEVER CUM FOR YOU!!! NOW GET OFF ME YOU FUCKER!!!"

"We'll just see about that!"

I let go of one nipple and reached down and found her rock hard clit. The second I touched it she let out a scream and immediately and very frantically started fighting me again in a panic. She almost threw me off, but I regained my balance and slapped her hard three times.

"STOP FIGHTING ME YOU CUNT!!! I'M RAPING YOU PREGNANT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY SLUT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! YOU'RE GOING TO LET ME FUCK YOU WHENEVER, WHEREVER AND HOWEVER I WANT!!!

I grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands above her head. With my other hand I reached down and grabbed her hard clit and started pinching and massaging it. She started going crazy, fighting me with everything she had in her. The more she fought, the harder I fucked her. She started screaming.

"OH GOD NO!!! I WON'T CUM, I WON'T CUM!!! STOP IT! STOP IT YOU BASTARD!!! OH FUCK!!!"

"FUCK YASMINE!!! YOU ARE TURNED ON!!! YOUR CUNT IS LITERALLY MILKING MY COCK!!! I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR PUSSY WITH HOT CUM!!! OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!! CUM WITH ME YASMINE!!!"

"FUCK NO!!! I WON'T!!! I WON'T CUM!!!"

She was fighting it with everything she had, but it was obviously not working. Her pussy was so wet we were making a loud slurping sound as we fucked and her pussy juice was dripping off my balls. I new she could only fight for so long.

"Come on you cunt. Explode all over my cock and balls. Show me how much you love fucking your brother-n-law."

"NO FUCKING WAY YOU BASTARD!!!"

I kept fucking the hell out of Yasmine and then I pinched her clit hard. She screamed.

"OH GOD NO!!! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yasmine's cunt exploded and her body went into convulsions. It was like she was having a seizure. Her body was jerking and twisting and her eyes rolled up in her head. It was if she had just gone unconscious. At the same time, my cock let loose the biggest wad of cum I've ever shot into a cunt. There was so much that it started oozing out of her pussy around my cock. We both came for what seemed like ten minutes and once I finally stopped cumming, I just collapsed on top of Yasmine's naked body. We must have laid there motionless for at least twenty minutes. I finally came around when I felt her hitting me and trying to push me off her.

"HOLY FUCK YASMINE! What happened?"

"YOU RAPED ME YOU BASTARD AND GOT ME PREGNANT!!! NOW GET THE FUCK OFF ME!! I'M SURE YOU'RE HAPPY YOU HAVE RUINED MY LFE!!!"

I started to move and at that very same instant we both realized my cock was still rock hard and buried deep inside Yasmine. We just looked into each others eyes.

"OH HELL NO!!! There is no fucking way you're going to fuck me again. I can't take anymore.. My pussy hurts from your rape and abuse."

"Well my cock obviously enjoys being buried in your tight cunt and I always give him what he wants and he obviously wants more of your pussy, so here we go again. I started pumping in and out of Yasmine again, when I notice the bed under us was wet. We both looked closer and the sheets were drenched with Yasmine's pussy juice. Her pussy must have literally exploded and sprayed pussy juice all over the bed.

"FUCK YASMINE!!! Your hot cunt really did explode, didn't it?"

"OH MY GOD!! Look at all that cum in me and I peed all over my sister's bed. She'll fucking kill me when she sees this."

"Fuck that's a lot of cum. I definitely fucked you pregnant with all that cum and you didn't pee, you had a major orgasm and sprayed your pussy juice all over the place. Fuck you came hard Yasmine! I'll wash the sheets before she gets home, but I need to fuck you at least one more time."

"WHAT??? YOU'RE NOT FUCKING ME AGAIN!!! WE ARE DONE AND YOU'RE NEVER FUCKING ME AGAIN!!!"

I slapped Yasmine again about five times and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked hard.

"OOOWWW, OOOOWWWW, OOOOOWWWWW!!! STOP SLAPPING ME!!!"

"Listen my little slut and listen very good. YOUR CUNT BELONGS TO ME NOW!!! It's mine whenever, wherever and however I want it. If I say the word fuck, you immediately spread your legs for me and tell me to fuck your cunt good and hard and fill it with my hot creamy cum. DO YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH???"

"YES!!! YES!!! I UNDERSTAND!!!"

"GOOD!!! Now lay back and spread your legs wide open for me. My cock has another load of cum for your hot wet pussy."

Yasmine did exactly as she was told and I mounted her for one more amazing fuck.

"I can't believe how tight your pussy is even after fucking the shit out of you. You have an amazing pussy Yasmine and we are going to be fucking like rabbits from now on. Your pussy and my cock are going to be best friends and spend a lot of time pleasing each other. Just so you know, I hope we have a little girl."

"You are one sick son of a bitch. Raping your wife's sister pregnant and being proud of it. You are absolutely disgusting Mike. I will hate you forever for doing this to me."

12