Wife shares Breasts with Co-worker

Story Info
My reluctant wife is convinced to show her large breasts.
1.1k words
4.01
181.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samandjean
samandjean
177 Followers

When we were young, my wife, Jean and I lived in an apartment along with a lot of other young couples. One of the other couples included a guy named Max who worked at the same company I did. Max was a big guy and in very good shape. He and his girlfriend became friendly with us and we attended some of their parties.

In the past, Jean had noticed that Max couldn't help stare at her large breasts. It sometimes made her uncomfortable, since he was obviously so intensely interested in her. I couldn't blame him, since Jean's breasts were magnificent. She had a voluptuous, Italian body with wide hips, shapely legs and ass, along with large, full breasts.

At one of their parties, Max asked us to stay until after all the other guests had left. At the time, we had no idea what he had in mind. Later that evening, it was just the four of us. His girlfriend was a very dark, petite woman, with a great shape although with small breasts.

As we continued drinking, and Max's girlfriend was being very flirtatious with me. She would lie on the floor on her tummy, facing me. She wore no bra, and her small breasts were on very clearly on display. I wasn't sure how much I was supposed to look, but the view was fantastic. As I looked, she smiled at me in a flirtatious way. She was being pretty obvious, but since I was so young and inexperienced, I wasn't sure what was going on.

My wife went to the bathroom but I didn't notice that Max was also missing. I found out later that he had followed her, and when she emerged, he confronted her. He stared at her breasts and stood over her, looking at her in a dominant, sexy way. She was intimidated, and looked uncomfortable enough that he eventually let her pass. We left shortly thereafter.

The next day, Jean and I discussed what had happened. I finally realized that Max and his girlfriend had wanted us to swap partners. At first we were shocked, but then as we talked further, we realized that the idea turned us on. That afternoon, Jean and I made love passionately, and I asked her if she thought Max was sexy. She shyly admitted she did after much coaxing, since he was a big, confident and good-looking guy. Still, Jean was pretty scared to actually do anything like this. And she hated the idea that I would get to enjoy Max's girlfriend. Although Jean was very pretty, she was insecure and didn't want to share me. We talked about it later that evening. Although Max intrigued her, she was still scared to take things any further.

I finally convinced her that if the opportunity presented itself, she should at least show Max her beautiful breasts. It was the least she could do, since he seemed so obsessed with them. Although she was very hesitant and acted demure about the idea, I noticed she seemed very wet when we made love again that night.

The next Monday, I saw Max and he was in a bad mood. It was obvious that things hadn't turned out the way he had wanted at the party. I tried to talk to him, but he wasn't very communicative. Later that evening, I saw him in the local bar we all frequented. After I got him alone, I told him that I hadn't known at first what was going on at the party, and I felt bad that things hadn't worked out as he had planned. I hesitantly asked him if he would like to see Jean's breasts if I could arrange it. He immediately seemed interested and said he would. I told him I'd let him know I when and where.

I told Jean about my conversation with Max. She seemed scared and yet at the same time very excited about the idea. After some convincing on my part, she was willing but insisted that all she was willing to do was show him her breasts - nothing else would happen. I agreed, but secretly hoped that things would go farther.

I arranged a week or so later for Max to stop by our apartment after work. He was anxious to finally see Jean's beautiful breasts, and he couldn't stop talking about them to me. I must admit that I got hard thinking about the possibilities of what might happen.

We entered the apartment, and by prior arrangement, Jean was ready and dressed in a loose white top (no bra) along with jeans. She greeted us both shyly, knowing full well that another guy was going to see her naked breasts for the first time since she had married. Max came up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He could probably feel her full, naked breasts underneath her shirt during the hug. We sat down on the sofa and made small talk. Jean seemed a little nervous, but Max was his usual, confident self. Finally, I told Jean she should take off her shirt. She at first looked startled, but then started slowly unbuttoning the shirt. Finally, she pulled the shirt aside and let it slide off her shoulders. Her large, beautiful breasts were on display for both of us. She looked hesitantly at both of us to gauge our reaction.

"Wow, those are beautiful!" Max said as she sat there naked from the waist up. Jean was embarrassed, but seemed more comfortable with his enthusiastic approval. He scooted over to her and put his arm around her and kissed her on the lips. She did not resist. He then started to caress her breasts with his hands. He kept saying complimentary things about them, and I could tell Jean was getting more turned on. Her nipples were hard and her breathing was shallow.

Max then kissed her more deeply, all the time massaging her breasts and nipples. I could tell he was getting hard since his pants were tented. It appeared that he was pretty large from the bulge in his pants. I think Jean noticed, too. Max then tried to get his hands down her pants, but she wouldn't let him. He had to be content with just caressing her breasts. Jean did finally let him suck on them, too. She was moaning and breathing deeply and it was evident that they were both getting very turned on.

Max took one of her hands and made her caress his hard-on through his pants. She still seemed somewhat embarrassed but also interested in the reaction she was causing in him. Max continued to compliment her on her body and asked if he could see more. Jean said no, but she didn't stop his sucking or caressing of her naked breasts. This went on for about 30 minutes or so until she finally got up and said that was enough. Max left shortly thereafter.

I hoped there would be a next time and I was right.

samandjean
samandjean
177 Followers