The Adventures of Mandy

Story Info
Daddy joins a club.
3.2k words
4.14
45.2k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work for my father, William Conroe, I have since I graduated from high school. That was three years ago. Dad has a number of business ventures, a furniture store, vacation rental consisting of twelve units and a car dealership. That's where I work, as his secretary and part time salesgirl. I'm Mandy Conroe.

My dad is a forty-three year old health conscious, fitness nut. He is a vegetarian who spends one to two hours every day at the gym. He's obsessed with the inevitable, getting old. Not that you would think that when you met him thought. He is tall and trim with a tanned muscular frame. There is nothing old about him.

I drive a Mazda Miata, one of the perks of working for my dad and a car dealership. When I parked it in the driveway at home and went inside, my mother was in the living room reading Cosmo. When I walked through, heading for my bedroom, she said. "Your father got home an hour ago and wants to talk to you". My father had been away on business for over a week.

I went to my room to undress and shower before dinner. I really don't like wearing short skirts like the one I had on but it certainly helped my sales numbers. I slipped it down over my hips and unbuttoned my white silk blouse and let it fall. I raised one knee to the bed and was starting to roll my thigh-highs down when I felt fingers unsnapping my bra. "I was going to come to find you after I showered." I explained.

"When I say Iwant to see you, I want to see you now, not later."

"I need a shower." I said as I turned into my father's arms.

"Fine." He said, "I do too." He was nude with a bath towel around his waist.

I rose up on my toes to kiss him, my father is six three and I am five six. He also has eighty pounds on my 110. I have lean legs, a flat stomach, small breasts and perfect skin. I am a mirror of my mother but half her age. When the kiss broke he said. "I'll get the water hot." And he walked into my bathroom. I finished getting undressed.

I know, you're thinking, how perverted; an adult girl showering with her father. If that's the case, you really don't want to read any further, but I hope you do.

When I stepped into the shower my father's chest was all lathered and I ran both of my hands through the suds and through his chest hair. He is, as I told you, very muscular and as I let one hand slid over very nice abdominal ripples he dropped his hands down to cup my butt cheeks. My hand found his cock that was getting quite rigid and rapidly growing to its full length of eight inches. My small fingers wouldn't meet my thumb as I grasped it.

I lay my head on his chest and stroked him and we were both quiet. I was moving my hips in time with the caresses from his hands on my ass. The warm water was running over us and it was so erotic. I felt him move and as he placed his hands on my shoulders I knew what he desired and I wanted to give it to him. I knelt down and he leaned back against the tiled wall. I raised his cock, now fully erect, and let my tongue tease the head. I ran it around the dark knob several times before I let it slip into my mouth.

I took a deep breath and performed exactly like he taught me. I held my breath and leaned into him letting his cock Side down my throat. I stopped when my lips pressed against his pubic mound. I started a long slow withdrawal until I held the head with my lips. I took another deep breath and did it again, and again, and again. I did it slowly letting my throat muscles work their magic on his now throbbing cock.

My father was moaning and his hands were wrapped up in my short curly auburn hair. When I slid down onto his cock he started holding my head tight for as long as possible and then release me so I could back off and breathe. It seemed like every time I swallowed him he would hold me down just a bit longer.

This time, when I pulled back, he pulled his cock completely out of my mouth and I looked up at him. He grasped my head and guided my mouth to take the tip of hic penis into my mouth and I knew he wanted to cum. I wrapped my lips on him and sucked as hard as I could and let my tongue dance over the head of it. I felt him tense and then jerk and a small gob of my father's semen flowed into my mouth. He gave me four or five spurts and I took them all and when I pulled away I looked at him as I swallowed it.

He put his hands under my arms and lifted me to my feet. We hugged each other as the warm water still ran over us. When we separated I used a washcloth and soap to clean his manhood, then I stepped out of the shower and went into my bedroom to dry off.

Dad came out dried and in a bathrobe that he kept in my room for just such occasions. I was pulling up a pair of panties and I reached for a pair of cotton lounging pants. Dad took my face in his hands and kissed me so gently I almost melted. He looked at his watch. "It's only five." He said. "I have a few matters to attend to. I'll come back up around six. Would that be alright with you?"

"You know it would.' I said.

"We should have time before dinner." He said.

"We'll make time." I said.

"That's my girl." He patted me on the butt. When he walked out of my room he pulled the door closed. I sat down on my bed and leaned against the headboard. I was feeling sorry for my mom again. I was sorry even though I knew dad spent plenty of sexual time with her also and I knew that mom was fully aware of what went on between my father and I. And in three years she had never objected. I wanted to ask her why but I could never get up the nerve to do it. The truth was I really didn't want to do anything to disrupt the lifestyle we had made for ourselves. My father fucked me at his leisure and I let him, I wanted him to, I waited for the next time he would open my bedroom door.

At six fifteen he did just that. He was still in his robe and I had stopped dressing once I knew he was returning so I was in my lounge pants and a tee.

"First one undressed gets to decide what we do first." He said it as he let his robe fall to the floor. I smiled and pulled the tee over my head and tossed it to the floor. I slipped thumbs into the waistband of my pants and slowly slid them over my hips. "Stop." he said. I did and I knew what dad wanted.

"Roll over onto your stomach." He directed. I did.

"Put a pillow under you." I pulled a pillow down to my midsection and stuffed in under me right below my tummy.

"Put your hands over your head." He said. I did.

I felt him crawl onto the bed and straddle me around my knees. "I've missed you." He said.

"I've missed you too." I replied.

"This much?" he asked and he pushed a finger into my anus.

I flinched and them relaxed and said. "Of course."

"That's my girl." He said. He bent down and kissed me on the back of my neck. I felt his cock rub against my butt. Dad took his time; he always did when he fucked me this way. He was as gentle as possible but he knew what he wanted and he took it.

Shortly after we first started having sex he came into my room late at night, he and my mother had been to a party and drinking heavily. He never said a word. He pulled down my covers, slipped my pajamas down just over my hips, rolled me onto my stomach and knelt behind me. He put two fingers into his mouth and then shoved one onto my anus. I was awake but I never expected such an invasion and I cried out and tried to get up.

Dad put his big hand in the center of my back and pushed me back on the bed. After working one and then two fingers into me he replaced them with his cock head. When he entered me the first time the pain was incredible. I yelled out and he pushed my face into the pillow. But then he just lie there and let me adjust to the size of him. I don't know how long but finally he began to move, just a little. Yes it hurt but he went so slow and gentle that I finally began to respond to him. He gradually worked his entire length into me and slowly fucked me with long full strokes until I eventually had an amazing orgasm.

When it had subsided dad pulled out of me and went over and sat in a chair and watched as I lay there not knowing what else to do. It was maybe a half hour later that he stood and returned to my bed. "I didn't cum." He said. "This time let's do it with out so much protest." He straddled me and guided his still erect cock back into my ass and this time he fucked me the way he would fuck me from then on; him getting served just the way he wanted with out objection and I would come to love it just as much as him, well almost.

Dad was planted entirely in me and was stroking slowly and starting to grunt with each thrust. I was pushing my ass up to meet every one and moaning into the pillow. I spread my legs and bent my knees letting my feet touch my dad's back. I worked my ass in a circle onto his cock and he was grinding into me. I think I knew he was going to cum before he did. He likes to push into me as far as he can and arch his back and shoot his seed deep in my bowels. I sensed my climax coming at the same time and I was panting and grunting while he wasted his sperm in my ass.

Dad leaned over and kissed my neck again. "I do love fucking you." He said.

"You have no idea." I panted.

That was Wednesday. On Friday my father came in my office at work and invited me to dinner. "Really?" I asked. "Not a joke?"

"No joke." I want to take you to dinner, just you and me." He said.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Montello's on the waterfront." He offered.

"Wow, I am afraid to ask what I have to do for this." I said.

"Just enjoy yourself." Dad said

"So, when?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night. We'll leave the house about eight." He said. I just sat there smiling at him. "Well?"

"I would love to." I answered.

At seven thirty Saturday evening I was dressed in my little black dress with a slit up the right side to mid thigh. It had a low cut back, necessitating the lack of a bra. I had sheer thigh-high hose and three inch black heels. My only jewelry was a single strand of pearls dad had given me last Christmas.

Mom knocked on my bedroom door even though my door was open. When I looked up she came in and walked to me. She put her arms around me and hugged me without mussing hair or makeup; she was all about presentation. She looked me in the eyes and said. " I have no idea how you feel about all of this." She paused and I waited. "Your father never asked me before he did anything, with you I mean." She added.

I just stood there. Even though this was a conversation I wanted desperately to have, this was not the right time.

Mom continued. "If you want me to stop it, I will, no matter what the cost is to me."

I kissed my mom on the cheek. "Mom, there was a time when I would have probably accepted your help. That time didn't last very long and it's been gone for a long time." I looked directly into her eyes. "Nothing happens to me now without my consent and my full participation." I left the room with my mom just standing there. Even if the events in my life have turned out to be quite agreeable to me now, she was my mother and she should have tried to stop it. Asking for forgiveness from me now would do her no good. My father was waiting near the front door. He took me by the arm and we left.

Dinner was fabulous. We had a private table overlooking the water. We had a white wine with appetizers, a main course of halibut with a lobster sauce, walnut salad and a marvelous chocolate mousse for dessert. After we had finished dad asked me to walk with him so we made our way along the boardwalk to the beach where I took off my shoes knowing I would ruin my hose.

We walked arm in arm for quite a ways. "This has been a wonderful evening but why do I think there is something you haven't said yet?"

"I could never fool you." He said and even though I had expected it I felt a lump rise in my throat.

'So, out with it." I said

"Well, there is a club." He started. "A number of business men from the country club started it a few years ago. I have wanted to join for some time."

"So join." I said

"It's not that easy." He said

"Well, it can't be the money. You've got plenty of that." I said.

"Yea, no it's not money." Dad was hesitating. Something very unlike the confident dad I've always know. "It's you." He said. "I need you."

I had no idea what he was trying to say. "Why don't you just stop dancing around and say whatever it is you want to say?" I asked.

"Okay." He said. "This club is made up of several men from around the area who." Dad hesitated again. "Men who are sexually active with their daughters." He stopped acting like this would all sink in and me just fine.

"You have told other men about us?" I was shocked.

"I'm afraid I have." He offered. "But, in fairness, they are all equally vulnerable should the news get out."

"Jesus, this really sucks." I said. "Why would you tell these men about us. Do these guys all get together with their daughters and fuck them in front of the others?"

"Actually, they have sex with each others daughters. They share their daughters with other members." Dad said it so calmly and so deliberately that he almost made it sound all right.

"And you want me to fuck these other men?" I asked. I wasn't sure if I should slap him or just run away.

"Look, Mandy, you're twenty-one years old, your intelligent, beautiful and free to do what ever you want." He took my hands in his and I can't believe I didn't pull away. "But you have never been with another man, ever. I think this is a safe and secure way for you to experience being with someone besides me."

"Oh, so this is all about me." I said. "You are getting nothing out of adding a few more young girls to your list of conquests."

"Well, sure. Why wouldn't I want to do just that?" he said it like it was a perfectly Normal response.

"I want to go home." I said. We never spoke on our walk back to the car or for most of the drive home.

"Does mom know about this?" I asked.

"Yes." Dad said "But she's against it." He added.

When we pulled into the garage I turned to dad and asked. "How would this work? When would it happen? How often do they do this?" I was rambling and dad could see it.

He put a finger to my lips. When I realized what I was doing I showed a small smile.

Dad took a deep breath. "They meet once a month on the first Saturday evening. Not every member comes to every meeting, usually five or six." He continued. "They meet at the Walker's house. It's very large and there's plenty of privacy."

"So they don't do it in front of each other?" I asked.

"No." Dad said. "Once a man is paired with one of the girls they go to a private room. When they have finished they return to the others and the girls leave with their fathers to go home."

"Paired?" I asked. "How are they paired?"

"The girls put their name on a card and drop it into a large vase. Then the men draw out a name. If they draw their own daughter they are expected to return it and draw again." Dad seemed to know a lot about this whole process and I was afraid to ask how.

"And mom's against this?" I asked again.

"Yes." Dad said and he sounded defeated.

I was a twenty-one year old girl. I was considered beautiful, sexy and I was single. And if I was being honest, I really did love sex. And this would be much less of a taboo that what I was currently doing with my own father and my mother was against it. "Alright then." I said. Dad looked at me. "I'll do it." I said. "Can we go inside now?"

We entered the house and it was dark and very quiet. We made our way to the stairs and up to the hallway leading to our bedrooms. I turned to dad and wrapped my arms around his neck, I pulled myself up to kiss him. "Thanks for the evening." I said. "It was very enlightening."

He kissed me deeply then moved his mouth to my neck. Fuck I loved it when he kissed me on the neck.

"You know you're going to wake up mom, coming in this late." I said. "Why don't you stay in my room?"

"You may not get a lot of sleep yourself." He said.

"I might have to take tomorrow off." I replied. "But it's alright, I know the boss."