Barfight sexfight

Artwork Info
an early drawing of mine
156 words
4.31
152.6k
5
Artwork does not have any tags
Share this Artwork

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cromin
Cromin
2 Followers

pencil drawing depicting the start of a catfight between a biker chic and a country girl.

Barfight sexfight

I did this several years ago. it started as a doodle while I was at my drawing board with no real idea what I wanted to draw and this just came out. it sat in my drawing book for several years and I am surprised I didn't loose it during all the moving around I had to do at that time. When I decided to start drawing comics and selling them online I found this treasure and decided to expand the story. I remember thinking what was actually going on here, to me a biker gang stop in at a bar in a small town, one of the biker chics obviously gets into a fight with one of the locals maybe the waitress but that's just the obvious check out the girl at the bar, what is she thinking ?

Cromin
Cromin
2 Followers
Please rate this artwork
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
CrominCrominabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hey all this way over due thank you for your comments and support belle thank you so much for sharing what you saw when you looked at my image i am truly moved and honored. Again thank you all for your support over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
old style comic

I like it it reminds me of an old style comic different people expressions and simple lines and shading

BrentffordBrentffordabout 10 years ago
Searching for artist.

Hi I am new here , so. Please bear with me? Super drawing! But so is the four panels in pen and ink/pencil ? That I saw in a blog dedicated to a Hot Wife !the drawing depicted the result of a wife persuaded to perform fellatio on husband and his work pal after an evening of heavy drinking watching the big boring football Game! The style off the drawing was very similar to yours? Can you confirm it was you or perhaps a fellow artist who may follow that style?? Thanks.ps I know it is a tall order ?..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cool drawing

I could definitely see the story you've got going but I kinda came up with my own concept of the scene: It's a small town diner, the ranchers are locals and the bikers are passing through. The biker chick says a snide comment along the lines of "cute hick town." And the cowgirl says something about the bikers being good for nothing but starting trouble. One of the guy bikers (one wearing the bandanna) tells the biker chick he thinks the made a new friend and winks at the cowgirl. The cowgirl buffs in annoyance and rolls her eyes. The chick with the mullet tells her fellow biker babe not to start shit 'cause she doesn't want a night in jail in "hicksville." And the biker chick is like "don't worry [babe], but I think [biker dude's] right. And you know I love making new friends. I'd take the little pony on the ride of her life." Cowgirl says something about biker chick being some sort of homo leather freak (and means it in a bad but foreshadowing way). One of the locals says that would be hot. Biker chick agrees, cowgirl calls them sick and says something else under her breath that the biker chick can't make out but is sure it's an insult, biker chick makes her way over to cowgirl telling her if she has something to say about her she should say it out loud so everyone can hear, cowgirl stands her ground saying [smartass comment about disgusting freaks] and tries to shove biker chick out of the way, then commence fight! Cowgirl and biker chick to at each other when things take a turn for the sexual, cowgirl let's biker chick own her ass, biker shows cowgirl her hog tying skills using her own leather, makes cowgirl eat her out (because in what world wouldn't the biker chick assert her dominance without receiving a little oral loving, then rides cowgirl for all she's worth into sapphic bliss scissor style so cowgirl can feel some good lady loving. Moral of the story waitresses did not sign up for this and wishes her tip included making the twosome a threesome.

P.s. that was not supposed to be that long but I have no regrets. The drawing was great inspiration, and if I ever make it an actual thing you'll get full credit. ~ Belle*

Share this Artwork

Similar artworks

A Long Christmas Eve. A woman waits for her lover to return
Partner Swap Two couples swap partners while the host observes.
Spidey and Supergirl at Halloween Real Spidey pretends to be a cosplay Spidey for some action!
When the wife is away..... When the wife is away.....
Reclining Nude Wife Wife poses for an elderly artist .
More Stories