The Surprise

Info
I invite you over with the promise of a surprise.
82 words
4.17
41.1k
13
38
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirage
Mirage
2,466 Followers

First of all, thank you again to all my fans, both the ones that have been around since the beginning and those of you who are new. I really appreciate all your kind words and comments!

Secondly, I've never felt like I needed to say this before, but all of my audios are works of fiction. These are fantasies designed to bring the listener pleasure. :)

So with that all being said, I hope that you have fun with this one.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
2,466 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
38 Comments
Hot_sassy_n_sweetHot_sassy_n_sweetabout 10 years ago
A new Mirage fan

WOW! That is all I can say. That was amazing. I had to hold back so many times during that story to wait till the end. Well done. Kudos for a well told story. I know I will be coming back for more. Thank you for posting and keep it up!

xxx

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeover 10 years ago
Gah :)

That ending I'm telling you.... best... EVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unf

The end of this never fails to make me cum. This is probably my 6th time reading this and I'll definitely be cumming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my

Your voice as you get progressively turned on just gets sexier and sexier. I came just by rubbing my clit which is a rare case and gives me some extreme trembling orgasms. The best part is cumming right when you do... Your imagery and passion is so wonderful and you portray it so perfectly with your voice.

Raleigh86Raleigh86over 10 years ago
So Obvious

It's so obvious that Hater Anon is also Hater Anon and is also Hater Anon who happens to be hater Anon. -_-

Take your drama and hate somewhere else, you don't have to ruin things for everyone just because you're not enjoying yourself or because you have some personal vendetta against Mirage. It's one thing to not like someone's audio and offer some constructive criticism and it's another to just be a mean troll.

I've also been flagging/reporting comments that are out of line, so don't go blaming Mirage if your comment got deleted. It's your own fault for being so abrasive!

...and mr_good38@yahoo.com, whoever you are, please stop emailing me to say you'd love to get me off the way Mirage does. Nobody can get me off the way Mirage does! Please stop pestering his fans!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Carol's turning tide It's time for Carol to take control.in Fetish
My Friend's Daughter: Kristin A slow boil taboo romance with a younger woman.in Erotic Couplings
Substitute Husband Her husband asked me to keep her safe while deployed.in Loving Wives
Sin Vally - Vickie Vickie helps Lisa with her built up tension.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories