My First Experience

Story Info
Learning hypnosis gives shy guy confidence.
1.3k words
4.03
157k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18 years old I was painfully shy. I knew I wanted sex, but I sure didn’t have a clue what to do about it. To make matters worse I was afraid to carry on a social conversation with a girl. Academic subjects, terrific! I read a lot and I read a book on hypnotism, then another and another. I had to try it. I asked my older sister if I could try to hypnotize her. She said sure.

I was already large with a deep voice and I had her sit on the sofa and I told her to relax, and then to relax her whole body. She seemed very limp. I lifted her arm and it plopped back down. I told her that when I counted to three she would waken and when I snapped my fingers she would go back into a deep trance. She woke up and said, “I guess it didn’t work.” She then stood up. I snapped my fingers and she collapsed in a heap in front of the sofa. Wow!

I told her she was getting very hot. She loosened the belt on the bathrobe she was wearing. I told her she was even hotter and she was alone in the bedroom. She took off the bathrobe. She was fanning herself with her hands. She looked like she was in a trance. I was in a trance watching her. I told her that her bra was making her very uncomfortable. Much to my surprise she took it off. Now I was scared. I had her get dressed and told her that she would not remember anything that happened. She never did say anything to me about it.

Now, how was I to apply my newfound talent to improving my sex life? I was still a virgin in every way. I hadn’t even kissed a girl yet! I belonged to a youth group and I was active in the governance. The next day we had a meeting and the subject of a party came up. The consensus was that we wanted to have a party and have some entertainment. Without giving it too much thought, I volunteered to do a hypnotist show. I was shocked when everybody thought that was a terrific idea.

That weekend we had the party at Sam Fireman’s house. It was a large house and his parents were away for the week. They went to Europe. I got there early and did my usual wallflower routine until Sam announced that I was a Master Hypnotist and I was going to hypnotize everybody. Well, what the hell. I told everybody – there were about 10 girls and 12 boys all about 18 to sit on the floor and get comfortable. I then talked to them in my deepest voice, getting them to relax. They were soon sprawling all over the place. I had them raise their arms, freeze, bark and silly things like that. Everybody cooperated. I gave them a post hypnotic suggestion that they would go back into an even deeper trance if I ever asked them to. I then woke them up after telling them they would wake up feeling wonderful, relaxed and they would feel as if they were drunk. They would really feel good!

The whole gang woke up and started clowning around. I was the hit of the party. The experience improved my self-confidence immensely. I became very comfortable talking to the girls at the party. I especially wanted to talk to Suzy, a really cute blond, with a great figure. She had small perky breasts and a lovely shape to go with her beautiful face. After my little show she wasn’t very active. I went over and started a conversation. When she talked to me she was slurring her words. She was acting drunk. I sat and talked to her while putting my arm around her. It was a wonderful feeling. I stayed with Suzie until the party was over. Every few minutes |I whispered in her ear that she was feeling wonderful and she was still drunk. She put her head on my shoulder and seemed to sleep. As the party was ending, I asked her if I could take her home. She murmured that she had come with friends. I whispered that she should tell her friends that she would go home with me. She did it.

When we were in the car I asked her what time her parents expected her home. I knew that she still lived at home and attended the local community college. She said that her parents were away and did not expect her at all. I immediately got this erection that I could not control. I told her to sleep. She fell against me and I cupped her right breast as I drove her home. When we got to her house, I told her that I would walk with her to the door because she was too drunk to make it alone. When we got to the door I told Suzie to give me the key and I would let her in. I opened the door and walked in with her. She was still acting intoxicated.

I kissed her and she responded by kissing me back and putting her arms around me. I was incredibly aroused at this point and didn’t have any idea what to do next. I knew it would be neat to see her naked body so I lifted up her sweater started to pull it over her head. Suzie said’ “what are you doing?’

“Taking your sweater off.”

“Oh.” That was all she said. I took it off. I then asked her if she would take her bra off. To my delight she reached behind her back and undid the clasp and her bra was hanging from her shoulders. I finished taking it off. I had never seen breasts before. I loved it. I led her to a couch in the living room and we both laid on it. I started sucking her nipples. She pushed them at me and I reached down and tried to figure out how to take her skirt off. When that didn’t work I asked her if she would take her skirt off. She stood up and pulled it off after releasing a snap and a button. Now all she had on was a slip, panties and penny loafers and socks. I pulled the slip off and she seemed to help me. I asked her to take her panties off and she did. I left the shoes and socks on.

Obviously I had never seen a naked woman. I let my instincts take over and I gently pushed Suzie down and pulled her pussy to me and buried my face in it. The hair was soft and I loved the smell. I began licking inside the small fold of skin that was opening for me as I licked. Suzie began moaning. Now, I really didn’t know what to do. I felt like I was going to explode at any moment.

I pulled my pants off and lay on her so my penis was above her moth as I licked her pussy. She took my penis in her mouth and I came almost immediately. While I was coming she was kind of shaking and moaning as she was sucking. What a feeling. We then maneuvered around until we were face to face. I passionately kissed her tasting my seaman as we kissed. We fell asleep.

We woke up a while later and she looked at me with a pleased sleepy look and said, “That was wonderful. I’ve never done anything like that before. We have to be careful, I don’t want to get pregnant.” We dated for the next year. My first girl friend. I never told her that she had been hypnotized and she never discussed it. I will tell more stories of how I used hypnotism to increase my fun and self-confidence in the future.