New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagBDSMHidden Desires 3

Hidden Desires 3

byMystical Master2©

Chapter 1

For this Story I am delving deep into the darkest reaches of the mind. IN all of us at some point and time we have wanted someone to take control and make us do things we would never do. This story looks at one of those desires.

Coming home from a long day at the office, you find that your lover/wife/girlfriend has left you a note. On the note it reads “ I love you and for you to come to the bedroom.” Taking the note with you as you move to the bedroom, you see her standing with her back to you with her hands behind her head and eyes lowered waiting for you, she is fully clothed. Walking up behind her your heart is racing at the thought of what is going to happen. Walking around her you caresses her cheek softly, looking at the bed you see that there is a collar and A/all of the toys that she has had laid out waiting for you. You walk over and inspect each toy and test the strength of a couple and without looking at her you tell her to strip and kneel.

Turning around and watching her undress, she does a slow strip tease that has your eyes sparkling in admiration for what she is doing. Once she has stripped and is kneeling in front of you, you reach out and place the collar that was on the bed around her neck. The one thing that you are thinking in the back of your mind is that she is consenting to let this happen and feels safe with me to do what has been a desire for so long. Placing the collar around her neck you feel her body tremble with anticipation for what she is doing bringing your desire to life. Reaching back on the bed you find a leash that was laid out as well and attach it to her collar and put the rest of the toys into a bag. Standing you walk toward the door with her following you and staying close.

The curtains in the living room are open and she is a little nervous about people being able to see what is happening. But you soothe her and let her it is ok there is nothing to be worried about with what W/we is about to do. Looking at her you notice her nipples erect and your smiles widens as you realize she is getting turned on by this and you can smell her scent emanating from her. Walking her to the middle of the room and standing her there you drop the leash and let it hang between her breasts. Reaching back into the bag and bring out a set of nipples and clit clamps. Moving toward her you attach a clamp to each nipple telling her to relax and turn the pain into pleasure, as you attach the other clamp to her nipple and the last one to her clit. Moving back and looking at her in this attire you see she has goose bumps rising on her body. Moving back close to her you lightly breathe on her and let her feel your warm breath whispering to her to spread her legs apart.

Looking at her freshly shaved pussy and smiling noting that she has done what you asked, smiling and knowing that her lips are wt with desire and excitement. Sliding your hand between her spread legs you caress her warm wet pussy from behind and open her lips to your touch. As you are caressing her you look out over her and see your neighbors watching what is going on with his wife. You lean in close and whisper into her ear to bend over and spread her legs in front of the window. Watching as she does as you have asked she reaches back and spreads her cheeks apart showing off her pussy and ass to any passing by or watching.

Reaching into the bag with the toys you pull out a butt plug and smiles to yourself knowing this is going to be an eventful night. Taking the butt plug and slowly sliding it over her body and sliding it over her wet lips getting the plug wet with her juices, you slides it deep into her pussy. Leaving the plug in her and letting her get it nice and lubed up with her juices. Knowing your neighbors are watching you, you slide the plug in and out of her pussy faster and harder knowing she will cum anytime. Sliding the plug faster and deeper you whisper for her to cum around the toy, getting it nice and wet and preparing it for her ass.

Sliding the plug out of her pussy and sliding it up between her cheeks you tease her anus with it gently probing her. Having her reach back and open her cheeks as you slide the plug deep into her ass she tense at the sudden invasion of her but relaxes and lets the plug slide home. As she continues to breath and relax letting the plug fill and open her ass, sliding into her till it is planted firmly deep into her ass. Leaning next to her ear you tell her you know she like having her ass full and her ass will remain full till otherwise told different. Reaching back into the bag as one hand pulls on the clamps on her nipples giving her a jolt of pleasure and pain mixed, you pull out the next to of choice.

Keeping her so she cannot see, you slide the 9inch dildo slowly over her back and down between her legs and over her wet hot pussy. Sliding the dildo over her lips and getting the tip wet, you slide the dildo into her wet and waiting pussy slowly inching it in to her inch by inch. Knowing you have a captive audience with your neighbors watching you slowly slide the dildo into her deep and slowly rotating it as you slowly enter her and then slide back out till the head Is left in her. Slamming the dildo back into her pussy watching as her body trembles not knowing she is being watched and what is going on is being noticed. As her orgasm rips through her body you let her know she has just been watched and her orgasm rips through her body again and again. Her body convulsing hard as wave after wave of pleasure rip through her.

You whisper into her ear that she has done well and she is to keep Cumming as you thrust the dildo in and out of her wet hot pussy causing her to almost fall but keeps her balance. Whispering into her ear you tell her to keep Cumming and let everyone see how he is training his lover to become a cum slut as the dildo is still pounding her pussy. Hearing this she releases with another wave of orgasm’s that coat the dildo and drip out of her pussy. As she starts to come down fro her orgasm you lean down close and pull her head back by her hair and kiss her deeply and passionately. Telling her that W/we have just begun.



To Be Continued

Report Story

byMystical Master2© 0 comments/ 20378 views/ 1 favorites

Share the love

Similar stories

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel