The Shower

Info
Some sexy fun in the shower.
61 words
3.96
54.9k
9
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirage
Mirage
2,476 Followers

Thanks everyone for all your positive feedback and support!! I really do have the best fans possible.

This audio has been a fairly common general request and one I've been meaning to do for awhile. Just some nice hot fun in the shower.

So take some time to relax, close your eyes, and listen while your fingers start playing. :)

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
2,476 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
Jae_JaeJae_Jaeover 10 years ago
Best Shower

This is all I think about when I have a shower now :)

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funover 10 years ago

I had to hold off several orgasms while listening to this. So dirty and wet and sexy.

BallatriniBallatriniover 10 years ago

Want to also make a comment here about being careful. I think anonme and Raleigh86 are very right. You have to watch out and keep yourself safe. If like Mirage says on his webpage that he is not interested in anything more than creating sensual impassioned audios for your personal entertainment and he is also saying that feedback, comments and suggestions only are encouraged he is being truthful about everything and being attached. Then you have to understand that if you are going to have internet exchange its only going to be for fun and nothing else. So you have to decide for yourself. But you have to decide carefully because one day it must not make you feel bad about yourself and the things you did. Even if it means you just want to be taught about things then you must agree from the start about just finding out about sex or just having fun or hooking up and other things like friends, sex partners, swingers or whatever you want to have. This is very important especially for the young girls out there because a bad experience can be something affecting your life and relationships in a damaging way especially if you don’t know so much about sex or relationships. A lot of guys on here are just here to play around but they not all so honest about it like Mirage and they don’t care about what they are doing to affect your life. They only care about the fun they can have. If you also only just want to play around obviously its ok because everyone knows its a sex website, but like I say you must make sure it must not make you feel ashamed or bad about the things you did one day. I am writing these comments because I also had very hard lessons like anonme and Raleigh86 and I am telling you now that when someone plays with people’s feelings its going to affect you for long afterwards and make your confidence decrease very badly. It makes you always feel scared about other people you meet, even if it’s not on the web and in RL. So I also want to just say to girls out there please be very careful and make sure you are keeping safe. Don’t get taken in like anonme says. Look out for your feelings. I wanted to comment also because if its going on here on lit then most times you can’t talk to anyone about it because you will feel embarrassed. But I want to say if any girl is going through this, please you can talk to me in e-mail so you don’t have to be doing it all alone. And I also say thank you to Mirage because you are saying things in direct and proper way.

Sweetjayne38Sweetjayne38over 10 years ago
So good

This audio is so good Mirage. I will take the images and thoughts you created to the shower with me later. And I know I'll enjoy it. You're incredible.

Raleigh86Raleigh86over 10 years ago

It's not even about being a fan - it's about common sense and respecting people's privacy. What people want to disclose about themselves online should be up to them, not to a random commenter. Well-meaning or not, Anon should NOT have answered a personal question directed to Mirage. And what do you expect from an erotic fantasy website? Of course a LOT of people aren't going to be 100% honest on their profiles!

That aside, I'm really sorry to hear about the hard lessons you had to learn about online interaction and hookups. I've had some problems with those too, trust me. But I say let the fans decide for themselves what they want to believe and do... and let them learn on their own, like we did. Sometimes the best lessons are the hardest ones to learn. :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Naughty Intentions I fuck my boyfriend and his friend like the good slut I am.in Group Sex
The Live-in Maid As Mr. Johnson's live-in maid, I take care of all his needs.in Fetish
The Dream Young sub recounts her bondage face fuck dream to her Master.in BDSM
Melting Snow You take me like an animal on all fours in the snow.in BDSM
Make it a Jerk-off Night An evening, three friends, porn vids and a surprise...in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories