A Strapon Fantasy

Story Info
One man's strapon fantasy is fulfilled.
1.9k words
4.39
62.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at your place, ambling nervously toward the door as I shrug my bag over my shoulder. Yes, we had met once before over drinks, but this was different. Drinks don't leave me with a sore ass. Second thoughts rush through my head. Will this be fun? Will she really do everything she said she would? And will she get as excited as she claims? This last thought gives my cock pause as it perks up and reminds me of your lusty voice as you recounted how you would like to spend the evening. More confident, I continue walking toward the door and pause briefly to listen before knocking.

I hear the dampened clicks of your heels as you walk over answer the door. You turn the knob slowly and swing open the door, smiling as you see me. You look fantastic. Your breasts heave under the impetus of tight corset around your waist. A short, translucent black film covers your pussy and ass. Knee-high boots with silver heels finish the ensemble. I look back up at your eyes. "Come in," you say, with just a hint of teasing in your voice. My cock is no longer just perking up.

You direct me down the hall toward your bedroom. My eyes dart across the room, quickly surveying the space. A low dresser off to the left, the bed straight ahead, a nightstand next to it. And mirrors everywhere. I set my bag down at the foot of the bed and turn around, not exactly sure what to expect. You smile sweetly, almost innocently, and then say, "Get on your knees. I want to you to pleasure my pussy before I get off on fucking you." As I lower myself, you step forward, lift your skirt over me, and while spreading your legs open draw my head in toward your pussy.

I immediately start flicking my tongue across your clit, my lips touching yours. You are already wet in anticipation of tonight's activities. I hungrily lick up and down your pussy, tasting you, before moving back up and massaging your clit with my tongue. You grab my hair and clamp my head against your pussy as I continue to lick you. I suddenly suck hard on your clit and you let out a low guttural moan. The sound excites me and I double my efforts, alternating between sucking your clit and flicking it with my tongue. Your breathing deepens. The moans come more quickly. And your hands grab me more insistently. "Yes," you allow in a low, lust-filled voice. "Make me cum. Make me cum before I fuck that tight ass of yours." I feel your legs begin to shake as I increase my pace, my tongue working your clit to ecstasy. Suddenly I feel a massive quiver through your body. I suck your clit hard and suddenly find myself flooded with your come. I hungrily drink what I can. The shaking begins to subside and you pull me out from under you. I look up into your eyes and see nothing but lust.

"Move over to the dresser and strip down." I move the few feet to the dresser and begin to quickly unzip my pants. My cock immediately pops out, rock hard. As I remove my shirt, you reach into my bag and pull out the strap-on harness that you told me to bring. It already has a dildo ready for your pussy, but the cock side is empty. Removing your skirt, you quickly pull it on, pushing the dildo deep into your pussy with a moan. "Now, bend over the dresser," you instruct me. I stand up and bend over, my ass high in the air. I look down between my legs and see you with a leather cock ring. You quickly wrap it tightly around the base of my cock, snapping it firmly into position. Pre-cum covers my cock.

You briefly stroke my cock with your hand, partly to get me more excited, my mostly to lubricate your fingers. I then feel your finger against my asshole, slowly but firmly pressing in. You feel me relax, and your finger eases its way in. I catch my breath. You slowly begin to move your finger in and out, my asshole relaxing more on each stroke, my ass gently beginning to thrust back against you. As I begin to push back with more force, you suddenly add another finger and push it all the way in. "Oh, fuck," I murmur as you keep your fingers buried in me. Then you feel me start rocking back and forward again. You move your fingers in opposition to my thrusting as my ass adapts to accommodate the additional finger. My breathing deepens, each thrust accompanied by a small moan. You drag a third finger along the crack of my ass, giving me fair warning before sliding it persistently into my ass. This time, I don't miss a beat and continue rocking against you, harder with each passing thrust. "Fuck. Yes. Fuck me," I beg. You open your three fingers wide deep inside me, spreading me wide as you almost withdraw your fingers. You feel the dildo within you and press down against it as you take more control.

"Do you like that?" You continue to bury your fingers in my ass, spreading them wide on each stroke. "What would you like?"

"Please, just fuck me."

"Fuck you how?"

"My ass. Please fuck my ass. I want to feel your strap-on in me. Just fuck my ass." The lust and begging in my voice is clear.

"Open the drawer in front of you," you say. Your fingers keep pumping away as I open the drawer, revealing an array of dildos in all shapes and sizes. "Give me the red one."

I scan across the drawer for the red dildo, trying to divert my attention from my ass for just one second. I spot it. Deep red, maybe six inches long, one and a half wide, tapered. I hand it back and with a click you somehow manage to get it on you in one smooth motion. "Lube." I find the nearest bottle and pass it back to you. And then my ass is suddenly empty.

But the respite is all too brief. I suddenly feel the head of the dildo against my ass, pushing insistently at the opening. I relax as much as I can and the head quickly pops in. I gasp, tensing as I hold my breath. But now that you have a dildo on, you're not particularly in the mood to wait for me. Besides, I said I liked a little pain and pushing my boundaries. You rock forward, slowly, wanting to feel each part of the stroke and relish the reciprocal pleasure in your pussy. You hear me catch my breath again. You pull back and rock forward again, this time a little deeper. You pull out again and then push back into me. "Ahh... Oh, fuck. Ow." You leave it there for a moment, enjoying the obvious tension in my body. You pull out again, and as I exhale, you push forward against, exerting a constant pressure against my ass, feeling the resistance as the dildo pushes deep into my ass. "Oh, shit. Oh, god. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" You keep leaning into me, wanting to get it all the way in. "Ow! Fucking bitch... Ohhhh...." I descend into a low, pleading guttural moan. Smiling, you reach forward, wrap your hands around my hips, and thrust forward as you pull me back onto you. I scream, my hand banging against the dresser in pain and pleasure.

You sit there, continuing to maintain pressure so that you feel it in your pussy. And you feel my ass begin to relax. You begin to rotate your hips slowly. And you hear deep, ragged, regular breaths begin to emerge from my mouth. With each rotation you start thrusting a little more. You begin to get soaking wet as you feel me begin to slowly thrust back against you. You begin to lengthen your strokes. My deep breaths being coalesce into broken words in response. "Yes. Mmm... yes. Please, more." You take this as your signal to pick up the pace. "Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me harder."

"Oh, you like that, do you?" You pull almost all the way out, pause, and then slam into me. A lust-filled scream fills the room, exciting you into action. You start pumping in and out of me with abandon, each thrust eliciting a new scream or explicative. "Fuck yeah... Oh, oh, yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!" I begin thrusting back against you, our bodies slamming together. You feel yourself begin to lose control as an orgasm wells up from deep inside you. Grabbing my hips, you slam once more hard into me and hold it there, grinding against me as you come, your juices dripping down your legs. You knew that I was close, but you're not through with me yet.

You pull out of me and stumble to the bed, still shaking with a rolling orgasm. Reaching over to your nightstand, you draw open the door and pull out another dildo, longer and much thicker than before. Removing the old dildo, you clip it on and lie down on your back. "Squat over me and fuck yourself," you say. I get up on the bed and straddle you, easing my ass onto the head of the thick cock. I've had big before, but this one is larger than I've ever taken. I rest there for a moment before feeling you push up against me. "Sit," you command lustily. I close my eyes and pressure myself down, biting my lip as the head of the cock slips into my ass. You smile mischievously as you feel my legs shake in response to being spread so wide.

"Give me your hands." I do so, and as you grab them, you begin to pull me down toward you, the cock slipping ever so slightly deeper with each passing second. My breathing becomes ragged as it pushes deep, hurting me. Through the haze, however, I suddenly realize that I just want to see how much I can take, and the pain subsides into the background, blending with the pleasure of my dilated ass. I begin to slowly rock myself up and down on the cock, filling myself, pushing the cock deeper on each descent.

You continue to pull down on my arms as you use them for leverage to push yourself deeper into me. The strokes get longer and deeper, and I am beyond the pain entirely, my head thrown back, my eyes closed, me unconsciously groaning in carnal satisfaction with each thrust. You look down. It's a little more than half way in. My veins on my cock strain as they try to harden and enlarge my cock even further, trapped by the cock ring. Time to finish the job, you think to yourself.

You let go of my hands, reach one hand around to hold my back, and then use the other to suddenly yank my legs out from under me. The dildo plunges deep into me and I let out a silent scream. You begin thrusting up and down, holding my legs up in the air, pleasuring yourself with each thrust. You pace quickens as my eyes roll back into my head my screams filling the room. You can no longer control your excitement, and as you feel a massive climax welling up deep inside of you, your thrusts become uneven. We share a final guttural moan of pleasure we both explode, my ropes of cum cascading over your breasts, your pussy squirting and soaking the bed. I slide off of you, exhausted. We collapse onto the bed, both certain that we'll meet again.