Erotic Adventure Pt. 01

Info
Come play with me Sir and choose your own erotic adventure.
127 words
4.31
50.2k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/03/2013
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, thank you to all my wonderful fans. Your comments and emails are a delight to read and give me such interesting ideas...

Something new and a little different (for me at least!) that I hope all will enjoy. I certainly have had fun coming up with everything so far. This series will take a little time but I will do my absolute best not to keep you waiting long for the next installment.

This is a new series, a "choose your own adventure" if you will. Be careful when listening, as you will be given 2 choices at the end of each section which will lead you to the next part...although, I actually hope everyone goes thru and listens to all the different scenarios ;-)

--:--
--:--
1.0
redhotbothered
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moan

Your voice is so hot!!!! Very erotic! I would take those wet panties and stuff them in your mouth. I would bend you over, hike up your skirt, and ride you with your panties stuffed in your mouth. I would spank your hot ass too ;)

I really enjoy your voice and material; thank you so much!

uncutuncensoreduncutuncensoredabout 10 years ago
Option C

Mmm, what a great setup. I can just picture your long red hair framing your beautiful face. I will take option C, leaving the room key with the bar tender for a wall banging rendevouz on the room. While I enjoy an encounter in a public restroom, I prefer an option that gets you even more aroused, fueled by the anticipation of what will wait for you on the room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Idea!

I really love the idea behind this and I can't wait to see how this will play out eventually!

wolf182wolf182over 10 years ago
great start!

great story so far, Red! you have great voice and a kinky mind - a winning combination. Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is awesome

Thank you for making one of my dreams a reality! I've always loved the choose you own adventure books of the late 70's early eighties. Thank you for doing this series in this manner. I'm sure I will enjoy all of the installments :). Take care of yourself my dulcet toned vixen!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Catgirl Hypnotizes You Catgirl roommate turns you into a horny catgirl too. Nya!in Mind Control
Tasting Teasing & Touching Tabatha I give a friend her first lesbian experience for Christmas.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Orgies Are Good For Morale Shy fat girl realizes that her friends find her really hot.in Lesbian Sex
Ensnarement Eliza meets a plant monster in the forest.in NonHuman
Tangled Risa helps Jamie concentrate while untangling necklaces.in Mind Control
More Stories