Touch Class Ch. 15

Story Info
A young woman learns about sex.
1k words
3.54
12.2k
00

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Shiri. "Hi Shiri, it's been awhile. How have you been?"

"Hi Jimmy! We've missed you! Other than that, everything is fine."

"I've missed you guys, too. Listen, I'd like to set up a little intimate get-together. You and Christine are more than welcome to participate. What's your schedule like?"

"Let me see... How's this Friday evening?"

"That would be fine. Let's think in those terms and I'll see how that works for the others."

"OK, great! I can't wait!"

"OK, I'll keep you posted. Talk to you soon."

"Bye for now."

Next I called Jennifer. "Hi Lover. How are you? How you'd like to party with our special friends this weekend?"

"Hi Sweetie Pie! I'd love to! When and where?"

"Friday evening here at my place. So far Shiri and Christine are onboard. I'll be inviting Karen and another friend named Ashley. Ashley is bi-curious, so this is partly for her. Hey, I've got an idea. Maybe you could show up as a pizza delivery person as you're getting off work. How does that sound?"

"It all sounds perfect! I'll bring a couple of pies around 7:30."

"Super! I can't wait to see you."

"Likewise, Hottie! I'll be counting the hours."

"See you Friday, Jen."

"Bye!"

I called Karen. "Hi Karen, it's Jimmy."

"Hi! It's been too long. How are you?"

"I'm fine. How about you?"

"Good. Kind of missing you guys. What's up?"

"Well, I'm convening a reunion of our little lovemaking club. Do you think you'd want to join us?"

"Oh yes! That sounds wonderful! When?"

"This Friday. Get here around 7 if you can. Will that work for you?"

"That works fine. Oh, Jimmy, I can't wait. I miss your cock."

"That's great, Karen! I miss your cock, too. I can't wait to suck you again."

"Oh! I'm getting hard hearing that!" She laughed. "Well, until then."

"See you Friday. Bye."

Last but not least was Ashley. I called her at the store. When she came on the line she sounded out-of-breath. "Hi, Jimmy! It's pretty crazy here right now, but it's great to hear from you. I can't talk long, but what's up?"

"I'm having a little get together this Friday evening and I'm hoping you can join us. Some special friends are coming over and are hoping to meet you."

"Oh my. Jimmy, you are the best! Yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world. What time?"

"Around 7. Is that OK?"

"I'll be there! I'm looking forward to seeing you, and to meeting your friends."

"Excellent! I'm looking forward to seeing you, too. Until then. Bye, Ashley."

In the meantime, Gretchen called. "Hi Jimmy. How are you?"

"Great, Gretchen. Nice to hear from you. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Been daydreaming about our night together a lot."

"Me, too. Would you like to get together?"

"I sure would. I've been walking around wet, thinking of you."

"Well, we can certainly have a nice private time soon, but I wonder if you'd be interested in something a little different."

"Now you've got me curious. Go on."

"I don't know how attracted you are to women. Or even if you were, whether you'd be inclined to explore that attraction for real..."

"Oh... Goodness... Jimmy, this is taking me a bit by surprise. I know we haven't talked about a lot of things yet. It just so happens that Iamattracted to women. I haven't told more than a couple of people about this, but when I was a teenager I felt a strong attraction and curiosity to explore with a pretty cousin who was about my age. We had a sleepover one time and she and I started touching each other. One thing led to another. We kissed and felt each other's breasts and eventually each other's privates. It was exhilarating and naughty, and we both attained orgasms."

"Wow, that's a great story, Gretchen. Thank you for sharing it with me. What happened after that?"

"We continued our secret relationship for several months, then she and her parents moved out-of-state and we didn't see each other for years. It was wonderful while it lasted, and I missed her terribly for a long time. I have looked at other women longingly since then, but haven't had the opportunity to resume that side of my desires. So, what's this all about, Jimmy? I'm wet and my nipples are leaking just thinking about what you might be leading up to."

"Oh Gretchen, I think you are in for a tremendous treat. I have some women friends who I'm intimate with from time to time, and often as a group. We're getting together this Friday evening here. You are more than welcome to join us, if that appeals to you."

"Oh my, I think I might just want to take you up on that. Will it just be women, or will there be any other men there?"

"All women, except that one of them is anatomically special and has a huge penis."

"Oh my God! Oh, I am soaking wet now! Count me in, Jimmy! Oh, I am so hot thinking about this! I wish it wasyourfinger inside my panties now, rubbing my pussy!"

"Gretchen, that is really great news that you'll be joining in. Mmmm, I wish it were my finger, too! Hold that thought until Friday at 7!"

"Mmmm, OK, I'll try!" and she laughed. "Can't wait! See you then!"

"Bye!"

I had one last call to make. "Shiri, it's Jimmy again. We're on for Friday at 7. Karen and Jennifer will be coming ---"

Shiri interrupted me to say "They sure will!" and we both laughed.

"And two other nice ladies will also be joining us, Gretchen and Ashley. Both are open to getting cozy with women. Gretchen had an encounter when she was a teenager, but Ashley hasn't been initiated yet. Jennifer is delivering pizza around 7:30, but if you have a clear salad bowl, please bring it."

"Oh, that sounds exciting! I can't wait to meet the new ladies. I will bring a salad bowl. See you then!"

"Til then!"