Christmas Titties

Story Info
A family gets together to enjoy an early Christmas present.
1.6k words
4.1
166.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
begg
begg
17 Followers

Ashley moaned as her daddy squeezed her titties tighter around his big hard cock. She could feel that hot piece of sausage thrusting in and out of her tit flesh, lubed by her sweat and her daddy's pre-cum. Ashley stuck out her tongue and licked the head of Daddy's cock whenever he fucked his cock through her tit flesh. Daddy grunted and rammed his cock in and out of her boobs faster and faster and then he groaned as he started cumming, all his hot daddy-cum spurting all over his daughter's tits and face.

Ashley stuck out her tongue and started lapping up her daddy's yummy cum. She was sucking some off of her finger when her daddy grinned at her and said, "Fuck I love those new titties I got you for an early Christmas present this year!"

Ashley slipped her finger out of her mouth and started circling its glistening tip around her hard nipples. She squished her new DDD titties together and started tonguing her own nipples while looking up at her daddy. "Mmmmm, I love them too Daddy!"

Daddy slapped her lightly on the ass. "You little slut!" he said fondly. "Get your ass cleaned up. Your Grandpa is going to be here soon. He hasn't seen you since your 18th birthday party, so those knockers should be an interesting surprise for him!"

Ashley bounced up and squeezed her daddy's cock on her way to the shower. She washed quickly and was applying lip balm when she heard her Grandpa's voice downstairs hollering hello. "Daddy must still be in the shower." Ashley thought and hurried to welcome her grandfather.

"Hey Grandpa!" Ashley ran down the stairs and gave her grandpa a hug.

"Hey Ashley baby!" Grandpa said, smiling. He squeezed her in tight to spin her around in a little circle when he felt her titties pressed against his chest.

"Wow! What the hell are these?" He spun her around and pulled her ass in tight against his hips. Grandpa looked at Ashley over her shoulder, staring at her in their reflection in the hall mirror. He ran his hands up her sides and grabbed her tits and started squeezing them.

"These look incredible! You told me at your birthday party that you were going to ask your dad for these. Looks like he gave up and gave them to you for an early Christmas present." He pinched her nipples and then started rubbing them between his thumb and forefinger. Ashley moaned and pressed her ass up against her grandfather's crotch.

"I bet he's been enjoying them too!" Grandpa laughed. "Are they sensitive baby?"

"Oh yes, Grandpa! They've been super sensitive since the surgery!"

Grandpa took Ashley's hand and lead her over to a nearby chair. He sat down and pulled her on top of him, straddling his lap. He pushed her top up over her boobs to expose his granddaughter's new titties. He felt his mouth begin to water.

"How sensitive are they, baby?"

"Maybe I should show you, Grandpa." And Ashley pushed her grandpa's mouth to her hard nipple. She moaned as she felt his teeth lightly clench around her nipple and then the soft wetness of his tongue as he licked the sting away. Ashley ground her pussy against the growing bulge in her grandpa's pants.

Grandpa thrust his hips up as he pushed his granddaughter's tits together and started tonguing both of her nipples at once. Ashley grabbed his head it held it against her chest.

"Oh Grandpa! Do you think you could fuck me before Daddy comes down from his shower?" She ground her pussy in slow circles up and down the hard ridge in her grandpa's pants.

"Christ, yes!" Grandpa grunted, and her ripped her top off over her head, as Ashley fumbled with the button and zipper of her jeans. She hopped off her grandpa's lap to peel her jeans off as her grandpa dropped trou. Her grandpa stood behind her, grinding his big hard cock up against her delicious ass while he played with Ashley's incredible Christmas tits.

She loved the feel of the ridge of her grandpa's hard cock pressing up against her tight asshole. She rubbed her ass up and down while she stuck her hand between her legs and began to smear the wetness dripping out of her pussy around her cunt lips and her clit.

"Lean down, Ashley." Grandpa grabbed her hips and pulled her ass in tight. Ashley leaned forward and put her hands on the floor. She looked over her shoulder at her grandfather. He took his cock and ran it up and down her wet pussy lip, lubing up the tip before lining it up with her entrance. One swift thrust of his hips, and Grandpa's cock was buried deep in her horny, wet pussy. He rubbed her ass lightly and then smacked it. He held her hips and slowly withdrew, before slamming his hips back home, his big, hairy grandpa balls swaying back and forth.

Ashley began moaning very loudly as her grandpa hammered his cock in and out of her tight teenage pussy. She was furiously rubbing her clit with on hand, while using the other to absorb her grandpa's furious thrusts, giving her the leverage she needed to thrust back against that glorious, hard slab of sausage. Each time her grandpa spanked her, a delicious chill shot straight to her clit.

Grandpa stopped spanking Ashley's hot, tight ass. He spat on his finger and, as he was thrusting his hard old-man cock into her teenage pussy, he started circling it around her brown little asshole.

Ashley's eyes got big and she gasped out, "Grandpa! What are you doing?"

"Nothing you won't absolutely love, my dear!" Grandpa replied. He spat some more on her asshole and gently rubbed it. Ashley moaned. It did feel good. She stayed in one place, slowly circling her hips around her grandpa's rock-hard cock buried deep in her pussy. She loved the feel of that hard man-meat digging deep into every part of her voracious pussy. Grandpa began putting some pressure on his finger as he played with Ashley's asshole He pushed gently in and out against her tight little sphincter. Ashley moaned at the double delight of pressure against her asshole along with the delightful feeling of her grandpa's cock buried deep in her wet snatch.

"Oh Grandpa, that feels soooo good!" Ashley moaned.

"It will feel even better with some lube baby" said Daddy.

Ashley and her Grandpa froze in place and looked over their shoulders. Ashley grinned at him.

"Daddy! You took too long in the shower. I couldn't wait for you!"

Daddy looked at Grandpa "I told you she was an insatiable slut".

"No kidding, son!"

Grandpa slowly pulled his cock out of Ashley's sopping pussy. He laid down on the floor and motioned his granddaughter over.

"Here baby, climb on board! This way your daddy can join in too!"

Ashley straddled Grandpa, and sheathed her wet pussy on his hot meat sword. She moaned as her grandpa reached up and started mauling her tits. Ashley thrust herself slowly up and down on Grandpa's cock. Her daddy settled in behind her and began massaging generous amounts of lube over her asshole. He slowly worked in the tip of one well-greased finger and Ashley shivered at the feeling of a cock filling her cunt and her asshole being played with at the same time.

Daddy slowly began working his finger deeper and deeper. Ashley's nipples got harder and her clit started throbbing. Daddy gently worked in one finger, and then two, pumping them in and out of Ashley's well-greased poop-chute. Ashley cried out loudly and began trembling on her grandpa's cock. Grandpa could feel her tight pussy clenching around his cock as she came from the ass play.

Daddy knew that this was the perfect moment. He lubed up his cock and then gently began working it into his daughter's tight ass. With little thrusts, he worked his way deep into her bowels.

Ashley knelt still over her grandpa's body, feeling his cock buried in her pussy while her daddy was impaling her ass. She felt so incredibly full and sensitive. She grabbed her nipples and pinched them as her daddy and grandpa began to fuck her.

She could feel the two cocks sliding in and out of her, feeling them touch each other through the thin membrane of her body. Shockwaves were travelling along her body, leaving behind pimpled skin and throbbing nipples and clit.

Daddy grunted as he thrust his cock deep into his daughter's ass. He could feel his dad's cock through her body, and the thought of their cocks bumping as they both fucked his daughter made his cock harder. He thrust deeper, wanting his balls to brush against his father's as they fucked Ashley.

Grandpa watched Ashley's big titties bounce around as he and his son fucked their little girl. She was moaning in sheer bliss as both of her holes were being penetrated at the same time. Her body kept trembling as mini orgasms rippled through her body.

Ashley's hand crept down to her clit. She needed a big hard cum so badly. She furiously began rubbing her clit, as Grandpa pinched her nipples hard and power thrust his cock deep into her pussy. She began to moan at the delightful feeling of her Daddy plunging his cock deeply into her ass. She began to gasp.

"Dad, this bitch is about to cum. Are you ready?"

"Fuck yes!" Grandpa replied.

Ashley rubbed her clit harder and then began to wail as her orgasm hit. Her daddy and her grandpa each took one last deep thrust and then began painting her ass and pussy with their cum.

It took a few minutes for everyone to recover. Grandpa leaned over Ashley and began licking her nipples.

"Well, thank God for these here Christmas tits, son! This is going to be the best Christmas dinner ever! Speaking of which, Ashley, does your brother even know I'm here yet?"

begg
begg
17 Followers