Lauren's Lesson Ch. 11

Story Info
The Lust Boat docks in St. Maarten.
2.8k words
4.45
14.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's Lesson Ch. 11; the Honeymoon, part 4
The Lust Boat docks in St. Maarten

We awoke the following morning and showered before breakfast. As we left the cabin, Raj was waiting for us with the production crew.

"Good morning, Mr. Jack and Miss Dangles!" he exclaimed. "My goodness, I had no idea I had such celebrities in my block when I met you! It is no wonder the bed was such a mess."

Lauren and I both blushed, and Raj continued.

"I got an entire tray of bread pudding this morning." he informed us. "I do not know how you did it, but you a man of your word, Mr. Jack. Whatever you need on this trip, you come talk to Raj, okay?"

"Will do." I replied cheerfully. "And by the way, you should be getting a plate of it every day from here on out."

"You are a Godsend!" Raj called out as we rounded the corner. "May you be blessed!"

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Clyde inquired, as we waited for the elevator.

"I'm not sure yet." I replied, as the doors opened and we filed inside.

"Wait! Hold the door!" the voice of Kitty Cutler called out.

"We may soon find out." I continued, as I placed my hand against the door and held it open.

"Good morning, my little stars!" Kitty exclaimed, as she darted into the elevator. "What do the lovebirds have planned for today?"

"We were hoping you could tell us." I said drolly, as the doors opened and we exited onto the main floor for breakfast.

"I have you two scheduled for a meet-and-greet this afternoon!" Kitty said, clapping her hands together.

"Already?" Lauren asked in surprise.

"Yes, Love." Kitty replied. "The guys will get their pictures taken with you, and the ladies with Jack. For an extra charge, they can get those pics autographed. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me." I agreed. "What do you think, Babe?"

"I think you're my manager, and you know what's best for us." Lauren said respectfully.

"We'll do it." I said with a smile. "I can't wait to see her walking through town without any clothes on, and then to have everyone staring at her."

My glee was short-lived, however, as Kitty explained my role.

"The ladies want to see you naked as well, Jack." she said with a smile. "And you can bet I'm getting my picture taken with you too."

"Ha!" Lauren exclaimed. "How does it feel to be a sexual object, Sir?"

I glanced at Kitty's generous chest before replying.

"I don't know." I responded. "I'll have to let you know."

Kitty caught me looking at her tits and smiled.

"Don't forget, we still need to go over all the details." she reminded me. "This is a big day. Why don't we discuss it after the appearance?"

I had no idea why she wanted to wait until it was over, but I shrugged in agreement.

"Okay."

Lauren and I stood in the buffet line and took our trays. I loaded my plate with scrambled eggs and sausage, and a couple of sticky buns. Lauren on the other hand, settled for an orange and some cornbread.

We exited the line and our attention was caught by someone gesturing at us. It was the actor and actress portraying Gopher and Julie. Two different cameras were already shooting the pair, and our crew would lend a POV angle as well.

"You're in character." Clyde reminded us, as we headed for the table.

I nodded in reply and we sat across from the pair.

"Hi Jack! Hi Lauren!" Julie greeted us enthusiastically. "How was your first night aboard the Sapphic Princess?"

"Oh, it was dreamy!" Lauren replied. "We watched the sun set, and then I went swimming."

"Really?" Julie responded. "I was in the pool. I didn't see you."

"Oh, I wasn't in the pool!" Lauren answered. "I was in the Jacuzzi. The pool doesn't have all of those wonderful jets that- umm, never mind."

Lauren began picking at her food, trying to play the situation down, and Julie addressed me next.

"So Jack, I hear that you two are doing a charity benefit on St. Maartin this afternoon."

"Yep." I responded with a warm smile at one of the cameras. "We're doing a photo shoot for our fans. It's a meet-and-greet, along with personal pictures and autographs. A portion of the proceeds will benefit, umm, children with disabilities."

A round of applause erupted from the passengers, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Clyde motioning to certain guests, who then came forward to shake our hands and congratulate us. The whole thing reeked of Hollywood, but we were being well paid for our roles, plus whatever Kitty set up for us on the islands. I had to admit though; the whole charity angle was absolutely brilliant.

Poor Gopher was watching the scene unfold without a single cue to intervene. Picking up on this, Lauren looked at him and smiled warmly.

"Gopher," she said sweetly, "it looks like they served your coffee black again."

"They always run out of cream before I get there." he lamented. "Is it too much to ask, to have cream in your coffee?"

"Of course not, Sweetie." Lauren purred. "Let me have your cup, please."

Gopher handed his mug to my wife, who placed it beneath her left tit. She squeezed her swollen boob firmly, and a jet of milk streamed into the cup. She handed it back to Gopher, who stared at her with his mouth open.

I raised my carton of milk in a mock toast.

"Bottoms up!"

*

We docked at the port of Philipsburg, to the sound of the ship's air horn blaring across the bay. Lauren and I had been instructed to disembark first, along with Kitty Cutler, and as we descended the gangplank, an overwhelming roar of voices erupted from the docks.

I stared in disbelief, at the size of the crowd that awaited us. There were literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people lining the docks and the adjacent streets. People were holding up banners with our names on them, and as the roar subsided, a chant began to emanate from the crowd. A chorus of,"Dangles, Dangles!"filled the air, as people jostled for position to see my wife in person.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "It's you, Babe!"

"This can't be!" Lauren said in disbelief. "This is for me?"

"Oh Sweetie, you'd better believe it!" Kitty gushed, as she took a bullhorn from a uniformed man.

"Attention please!" she hollered into the megaphone. "Everyone, please be quiet!"

Silence fell over the crowd, and Kitty continued.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to Jack and Lauren!"

Cheers, applause and roars filled the air for several seconds, before Kitty resumed speaking.

"Thank you, thank you!" she exclaimed. "As you know, our esteemed couple will be making an appearance at the Blue Lagoon this afternoon, so you will all have the opportunity to meet them in person, and have your pictures taken with them! What do you think of that?"

Another deafening roar overtook the docks, and Kitty looked at me.

"We've got 'em." she snickered. "You two are hotter than Chernobyl right now. Trust me?"

Lauren and I both nodded in approval, and Kitty resumed.

"Remember Ladies, it's not just Lauren that's going to be naked for this. Jack's going to be in his birthday suit as well!"

I was stunned at the amount of noise that followed Kitty's last remark. There had to be at least five hundred women there, and they were all screaming at the tops of their lungs and lifting their tops up like we were some sort of a rock and roll band.

We reached the bottom of the gangplank, and suddenly we were swarmed by a group of uniformed men who whisked us to a waiting limousine. The door slammed shut behind us, and the car sped away.

Kitty was seated between Lauren and me, and she turned to face me.

"Take your clothes off, Jack." she instructed. "Your female fans want to see you nude too."

"But-" I began.

"But nothing." Kitty replied. "You hired me as your agent, and I'm agenting. The entire Internet has seen you getting your dick sucked by your toothless whore of a wife, and fucking that dark-haired chick with the torpedo tits at your wedding reception, so don't give me that modesty shit. Take 'em off and give them to me. You can pick them up at my cabin tonight."

I undressed and handed my clothes to my agent. She licked her lips and turned to Lauren.

"You two are going to make a ton of money." she promised. "I'll see to that. I'll take this as far as you want to go."

"Let's see where this afternoon takes us first." I suggested.

"Yes, let's." she agreed. "This is nothing but a photo op. This is chaff. Remember that when I offer you the whole grain kernel."

The limo dropped us off behind what appeared to be a large casino, and Lauren and I followed Kitty down a hallway to an elevator. We exited the elevator and stepped into nothing short of a backstage prepping area, complete with makeup artists, food and drinks. It was like being on Leno, for crying out loud.

"Get comfy!" Kitty called, as she disappeared with my clothes. "See you in two hours!"

Lauren and I were separated and placed into reclining chairs. Over the next ninety minutes, our hair was washed, dried and styled; our makeup was applied and we were both given relaxing massages.

"Ten minutes out!" someone called.

"Time to go." a familiar voice said.

I looked up to see Kitty hovering over me. She motioned for Lauren and me to follow her, and we soon found ourselves just outside the curtain call of a huge stage.

"Wait here." Kitty instructed. "Follow my lead from here on out, and you'll both be rich tonight."

Lauren and I looked at one another, as Kitty appeared onstage. She raised her hands over her head, and a deafening roar exploded from the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" she cried. "It is my pleasure to present to you this afternoon, Jack and Lauren, otherwise known as 'Sir' and 'Miss Dangles!'"

The crowd went wild, and I realized this was our cue. It was now or never, and I placed my arm around Lauren's waist and escorted her onstage.

I was thunderstruck by the reception we were given. I had received standing ovations before, while giving political speeches when I ran for public office, but they paled in comparison to what we were both receiving now. We politely waited for almost two minutes, until the applause subsided, and I spoke first.

"Hello everyone, and thank you for this most generous Caribbean welcome!" I greeted the crowd enthusiastically.

Another round of applause began, and this time I raised my hand to quell it.

"Thank you." I repeated, as the applause died down. "I cannot tell you how much Lauren and I appreciate you; how much we appreciate your being here today.

"We started out as enemies; Lauren and I, yet today we are husband and wife. We have come, no pun intended, to realize that we have been blessed with the ability to present our sexual frustrations to you and the entire world, and have them broadcast via the Internet.

"I did not realize until yesterday, that our escapades had become such a matter of public interest. Today, I embrace this social issue and present myself to you, to get to know you. My lovely wife will now do the same."

Lauren took the mic and smiled. A deafening roar filled the theater, and now it was her turn to enthrall the audience with her nude and pregnant charm.

"Thank you all, so much!" Lauren exclaimed. "I must admit, there was a time when I was appalled to find myself stripped naked in front of a crowd of people, but that time has long since passed.

"Today, I stand before you totally nude and pregnant, and I could never be more proud of myself or my body, than I am at this moment. I invite you all to meet both Jack and me, and to attend our future shows, where I will guest host some Little Miss Dangles contests, and God willing, offer my own public speaking seminars to live audiences."

A thunderous round of applause followed, and Kitty took the mic back.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, meet your mates!"

Lauren and I split to opposite ends of the stage, and a steady stream of fans lined up to meet both of us. Lauren of course, had a much longer line than me, but I was not offended. In fact, I could not have been more proud of my lovely wife.

I posed with hundreds of women that afternoon. Many lifted their tops, and as the afternoon progressed, they became more and more brazen, taking off not only their shirts but stripping as well. The last fifty or so shots featured both me and my female fans completely nude.

As the ship left port, I sought out Kitty's stateroom to collect my clothes and get a tally of the day's events. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

I noticed a change in the amount of light at the peephole, and a second later, the door opened slightly. Kitty peeked through the opening and smiled.

"Come on in." she invited.

Then, she shut the door in my face. Undeterred, I turned the knob and let myself in. Kitty was posed on the bed, devoid of clothes and pursing her lips. I closed the door behind me and approached her.

"Watching you two today, got me so hot." she confessed, as she looked at my cock and continued to play with her clit. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all." I replied, as my dick began to stiffen. "Here, let me help you with that."

Kitty opened her legs and her vagina yawned wide open for me. I slid my cock into her gaping labia and pumped her hairy cunt for all it was worth. Within minutes, I felt a wonderful sensation in my groin, and I filled her womb with my semen. I went limp and collapsed on top of her, drawing a nipple into my mouth and sucking one of her tits.

"Oh Jack." she whispered. "I felt that hit my uterus. Your dick is so long that it went past my cervix."

"Now you know how I knocked my wife up with one fuck." I replied. "I hope you have insurance."

Kitty giggled.

"I'm on the Pill." she replied, "But I weren't, I'll bet you'd have hit an egg."

"Could be." I responded. "So, now that we've gotten this out of the way, tell me how we did today."

Kitty sighed, and then smiled.

"We grossed over 50 grand!" she gushed. "After expenses you each got fifteen thousand."

"Apiece?!" I asked incredulously.

"Yes! Isn't it great?" Kitty burst out. "I got you 15 Gs for that meet-and-greet, and I've got a lot more planned for you two. Awholelot more."

"I've been talking to the film producer about all of this extra, x-rated footage that's being shot, and instead of a cheap fuck-flick DVD, I'm thinking of a reality show on one of the adult channels. He agrees."

"An x-rated TV series?" I echoed. "About what?"

"Stuff like you did today, and stuff like I want you to do the day after tomorrow."

"What's the day after tomorrow?" I inquired suspiciously.

"They're having a Miss Dangles contest at Hedonism." she said excitedly. "And they want you two to emcee the event."

"For real?"

"Yes! But here's the kicker Jack; they want you to give a live demonstration too."

"What kind of a demonstration?" I inquired, already having a pretty good idea.

"Like the kind you used to put her through when she was your pet." Kitty explained. "We can get a Sybian.

"Just think about it, Jack! You two could go on tour like fucking rock stars! Like a comedy tour, except this is a fucking exhibition; literally. Do everything you used to do, except we shoot it professionally and book events."

"You're fucking crazy!" I exclaimed. "That would never work."

"Yes it would!" Kitty insisted. "No one's ever done it before. Look Jack, I'll make you a deal, okay? Do Hedonism and see how it goes. If you don't feel like a million dollar duo at the end of the day, then you can walk, okay?"

"I need to talk it over with my wife." I replied. "I can't make this decision on my own."

"You'd better talk quick." Kitty shot back. "I need an answer by 7:00 AM."