Torture Goddess

Story Info
A male pain slave enjoys being tortured outdoors
2.8k words
4.1
101.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers

I’m kneeling in the grass naked. Two buckets of water, tied to my wrists, pin my shoulders and arms back against a cross post. Clothespins clipped on my nipples send a dull steady pain through my chest. The afternoon sun beats steadily down on me. The beads of sweat running down my body make me even more uncomfortable.

Anita lounges naked a few feet away in the shade of the patio, enjoying her cigarette. She grins at me. “You can’t be suffering too much, slave. You’re still aroused.”

Damn her, she’s right. Maybe it has something to do with how cute she looks with her shoulder-length blonde hair in pigtails. Perhaps it’s her full breasts, nipple rings, and cleanly shaved pussy that arouse me so. Whatever it is, I know that she’ll lounge and casually watch me suffer until she decides to release me.

I met Anita a few months ago. I stopped by the Pussycat Club to watch the dancers. Anita was the second woman on stage. She looked like a goddess on display. When she came by to collect her tip, I asked her if I could buy her a drink. She laughed, collected the rest of her tips, and went in the back room. I bought drinks for a couple of the other dancers, but there was no excitement. I was just about to leave when Anita came and sat next to me.

“I’ll have that drink now.”

I motioned to the waitress, and she came over. “I’ll have a Coors light.”

“And I’ll have a red wine cooler.”

The waitress got our drinks, and I gave her a twenty. She came back with the change, and I tipped her a dollar.

Anita took a sip of her cooler. “Hi, I’m Anita. The other girls tell me you’re interested in women that enjoy teasing men.”

I take a sip of my beer. “Yes. Do you enjoy teasing men?”

Anita lights a cigarette and takes a puff. She blows the smoke in my face. “Not really. I prefer torturing them.”

“What do you mean, torture?”

Anita puts her hand on my cock through my pants. She rubs a little and gets me hard. She moves her hand under and grabs my balls through my pants. She squeezes hard, and lets go. “I torture men and watch them suffer. If you’re interested, give me a call sometime.” She gives me a card with her name and phone number. “I think we could have some fun together.” She got up and took her drink into the back room.

A couple of weeks passed before I got up the nerve to call Anita. I was excited and scared at the same time. I wanted to be teased, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to be tortured.

“Hello, Anita?”

“Yes?”

“Hi, this is Steve. I met you at the Pussycat Club a couple of weeks ago.”

“Yes, I recognize your voice now. What can I do for you?”

“Um, I’d like you to torment me.”

Anita laughs. “Sorry Steve, but I torture men. Are you interested?”

“I think so. What do you do?”

“You tell me how you want to be tortured, and I’ll decide if I’m interested or not.”

“Um, I’m not sure. How do I know you can do what I want?”

“Steve, just tell me what you want, and I’ll tell you if I can accommodate you or not.”

“Can you stake me to the ground outside?”

Anita laughs. “Sure, I have a secluded back yard. Is Saturday at one ok?”

“Yes, that’s a good time.”

“Bring the stakes, a hammer, and the rope, along with $400, and I’ll let you bake in the afternoon sun for a few hours.” Anita gives me her address.

I arrive at Anita’s house at 12:55 on Saturday. She answers the door wearing a t-shirt and jeans. She’s laughing. “My my, you are prompt. Come in slave.” I give her the money and she puts it away. She shows me to the laundry room. “Strip,” she commands.

I take off my clothes and put them on top of the washer. Anita opens the back door and goes into the yard. I follow her. She has a small shaded patio under an upstairs deck, and a small back yard surrounded by a privacy fence.

Anita points to a spot in the middle of the yard. “Set up there.”

I hammer the four stakes into the ground, and lay down on the grass. Anita binds my ankles and wrists to the four stakes. When she finishes, she goes back inside.

I feel the grass tickling my back and legs. I try to move, but Anita has tied me tightly. I feel the sun warming my chest, arms, and legs, and wonder if she’ll really leave me out here all afternoon.

Anita comes back out wearing a bikini and drags a lounge chair over near me. She sits down and puts sunscreen on her body. When she finishes, she looks over at me and asks, “Would you like sunscreen, slave?”

“Yes Mistress Anita.”

Anita smiles and tosses the bottle on the ground near me. “Help yourself slave.” She lays down on the lounge and suns.

I watched Anita sun. I could see her head. She smoked a cigarette, flicking her ashes on my chest. After sunning awhile, she got up and picked up the bottle of sunscreen. She put sunscreen on the back of her arms and legs. She put some on a towel, and rubbed the towel across her back. She laid face down on the lounge and sunned some more.

Some time passed before Anita got up and went inside. When she came back, she was naked. It was the first time I saw her breasts in the daylight, and the first time I saw her cleanly shaved pussy. She looked beautiful. She was holding a cigarette in one hand, and a glass of lemonade in the other.

“Would you like something to drink, slave?”

“Yes Mistress Anita.”

Anita stood over me for a minute, and peed. She directed the stream on my face. I was thirsty and didn’t care. I drank what pee made it into my mouth. She went back inside.

The sun had dropped behind the trees when Anita came back out. I could feel my skin tingling, and I knew that I had sunburn. I didn’t know how badly until the next day when my skin turned lobster red. She put a towel on the ground and sat down on it next to me. She lit a cigarette and took a puff.

“Have I tortured you sufficiently, slave?”

“Yes Mistress Anita,” I croaked. I was thirsty from lying in the sun all afternoon.

Anita holds the end of her cigarette over me. “Should I burn you, slave?”

I shook my head. “No Mistress Anita.”

“Too bad, I want to. Beg me to burn your nipple, slave.”

I sighed. I didn’t want to, but what choice did I have? “Please burn my nipple, Mistress Anita.”

Anita took a puff of her cigarette. “Come on slave, you can do better than that.”

“Please Mistress Anita, burn my nipple with your cigarette.”

Anita holds the end of her cigarette just over my nipple. I can feel the heat. She puts the tip of the cigarette on my nipple for what seems like a long time. I scream from the pain. She laughs.

Anita finishes her cigarette and unties me. “Put the lounger away, get your stuff together and go.”

“Yes Mistress Anita.” I pull up the stakes, get dressed, and go home.

The sunburn took almost a week to heal. I spent many nights masturbating and thinking about Anita staking me out in the sun, and the pain she caused me. A couple of months passed before I needed her to torture me again.

“Hello, Anita?”

“Yes?”

“Hi, this is Steve.”

“Hi Steve, how are you?”

“Good. Could you torture me this Saturday?”

“I think so, what did you have in mind?”

“I want you to crucify me. It’s a little hard to explain on the phone.”

“Hmm, that sounds interesting. Bring whatever you need and you can show me what you want when you get here. One ok?”

“Sure, see you then.”

I arrived at Anita’s house at one. I gave her the money, stripped in the laundry room, and went in the back yard. I hammered a cross post into the ground near the patio. I filled up two buckets of water and put them under the cross post. I knelt down in front of the cross post. She picked up the buckets and handed them to me. I held the buckets while she tied them to my wrists. She took the buckets from my hands, and let them hang from my wrists. The weight pinned my arms and shoulders to the cross post. She knelt behind me and tied my ankles together.

Anita got up and stood in front of me. “I see what you mean about being hard to explain, slave. You look so vulnerable in that position.” She went inside and came back out with a pair of clothespins tied together with a length of yarn. She clipped the clothespins on my nipples. “There, that’s better.”

Anita went inside and came back out naked. She sat on the lounge and lit a cigarette. She took a puff and grinned at me. “It can’t be too painful, slave. You’re quite aroused.”

After Anita finished her cigarette, she picked up a book and read for a while. I spent the afternoon pinned against the cross post, sweating in the sun. A dull pain rumbled through my chest. The muscles in my arms, shoulders, and legs stiffened. Anita lounged and looked over at me when she smoked. Most of the time she read and ignored me.

The sun had dropped behind the trees before Anita got up, put a towel on the ground, and sat down in front of me. She lit a cigarette and took a puff. “I enjoyed watching you suffer, slave. My pussy is dripping.”

“Thank you Mistress Anita.”

Anita took the yarn in her hand and tugged on the clothespins. I winced with each tug. “You’ve worn these for several hours, slave. Would you like me to take them off?”

“Yes Mistress Anita.”

Anita grinned and gave them a firm tug. “Maybe later.”

I moaned when Anita turned her attention to tickling my cock and balls with her fingernails. She lit a candle and put it on the ground under my cock. My cock felt warm at first, but the heat became painful. She laughed and watched me struggle to try and twist my cock away from the candle. After some time, she mercifully put the candle aside.

Anita picked up a fly swatter and smacked my stomach and thighs until they were pink. She lit a cigarette and smoked while she tormented my cock with the candle some more. After she finished her cigarette, she blew the candle out. She took the yarn in her hand and yanked the clothespins off my nipples. I screamed in agony as she picked up her things and went inside.

Sometime later Anita came back out and stood in front of me. “You’ve been such a good pain slave.” She patted me on the head.

I looked up at Anita. “Thank you Mistress Anita.”

Anita started untying me. “Slave, I want you to shower and stay awhile. I want to torture you more.”

I wondered what she had in mind. My cock twitched. “Yes Mistress Anita.”

I followed Anita inside after she untied me. My arms and legs were stiff and I had some trouble walking. She led me to her shower. I washed my hair and bathed. I was thirsty and drank a lot of water. She let me stand in the warm water for a long while before she reached in, turned the water off, and pulled the shower curtain open.

“Dry off and go make me some dinner.” Anita handed me a towel.

“Yes Mistress Anita.” I dried myself, combed my hair, and went into her kitchen. The refrigerator was mostly empty, but I found some chicken breast strips in the freezer and some canned peas and instant mashed potatoes in the pantry. I defrosted the strips in the microwave, and fried them on the stove. I heated up the peas and made some mashed potatoes. When everything was ready, I brought the food and a diet Coke into the dining room. Anita was waiting at the table. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I assumed she took a shower while I was cooking, because she was wearing a flowery perfume.

“This looks nice, slave. Did you eat anything?”

“Thank you Mistress Anita. No Mistress Anita, I didn’t.”

Anita grinned. “Good. Sit down and lock your wrists into the handcuffs.”

I sat on a dining room chair next to the table, facing Anita. The handcuffs were threaded around the middle slat of the chair. I struggled a bit, and after a while I handcuffed my wrists behind the chair.

Anita took a bite of the chicken. “Mmm, this is good.”

I shifted uncomfortably. The kitchen had been hot, and the dining room was warm. I could feel sweat dripping from under my arms.

Anita ate her dinner slowly. I was hungry and the smell of the food made my stomach growl. When she finished eating, she lit a cigarette, leaned back, and took a puff. “Thanks for the dinner, slave.”

“You’re welcome, Mistress Anita.”

Anita flicked the ashes on the plate and on me. She put her cigarette out on the plate and lit another. She finished her cigarette, got up, unlocked me, and commanded, “Clean up this mess, and come into the living room.”

I got up and cleared the dining room table. I was still hungry, but the cold food and cigarette butts killed my appetite. Anita didn’t have a dishwasher, so I washed the dishes and pots. When I finished, I went into the living room. She was leaning back on the sofa watching television. I stood by the sofa with my hands behind my back until she turned the television off and looked up at me.

“You’ve been such a good pain slave for me today. Would you like to make love to me?”

My cock perked up. “Yes Mistress Anita.”

Anita laughed and handed me a cock cage. “Go into the kitchen and put this on. You may need to use ice water to make your cock small enough.”

“Yes Mistress Anita.” I went into the kitchen and tried to lock the cock cage on. The middle ring was too small for my cock to fit. I got some ice from the freezer and held it against my cock until it fit in the cage. I felt my cock pressing against the middle ring as I snapped the padlock shut. I returned to the living room and stood by the sofa until she turned the television off and stood up.

Anita led me into her bedroom. She turned facing me. “Undress me, slave.”

I pulled Anita’s t-shirt off. She wasn’t wearing a bra. I helped her out of her jeans and panties. We stood up, she took my head in her hands, and she kissed me. She slipped her tongue into my mouth. My cock pressed hard against the cage. I had to catch my breath when she pulled away from me.

Anita grinned as she pulled me into her bed. She put her arms around me and kissed me. My arms moved against her back and neck as we kissed. Her body felt warm against my skin. She felt wonderful in my arms. I could feel the cock cage rubbing her pussy. The intense pain in my cock diverted my attention away from her.

Anita rolled over and got a vibrator from the nightstand. She looked over at me. “Slave, I want you to kiss me and fondle my nipples while I vibrate. Don’t stop until I turn it off.”

“Yes Mistress Anita.” Anita turned the vibrator on and rubbed it against her clit. I kissed her and fondled her nipples. I could hear the vibrator change pitch as she thrust it into her pussy and moved it in and out. I kissed and fondled her through several orgasms until she mercifully turned the vibrator off. She rested for a while, before she rolled over and got a cigarette.

I lay next to Anita while she smoked. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about my torture goddess. The continuous pain in my cock demanded my attention. I was startled when I heard Anita ask, “Slave, can you spend the night with me?”

I rolled over and looked into Anita’s light green eyes. “Yes Mistress Anita.”

Anita grinned and clapped her hands. “Great.” She got up in the bed, and handcuffed my wrists to the headboard. She turned off the light and lay down. I could feel her body snuggling against mine under the sheet, and I knew I’d made her happy.

chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers