Hidden Talent Ch. 02

Story Info
The pleasures of oral sex.
2k words
4.56
257.7k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mxslicer
mxslicer
95 Followers

Chapter 2 - Oral Sex.

"Are you gonna come over after school today?" Elizabeth asked me in the hallway at school.

"Yeah, we've got that chemistry test coming up," I said with a wink.

"I'll see you then," she said.

It had been two days since I had gazed up Elizabeth's naked body and we gave each other hand jobs. I hadn't been able to think of anything but getting the opportunity to be with her again. I could only sense and influence her feelings when I was in close proximity to her, and tried to influence her as much as possible whenever I saw her, at school, her house, or wherever. It was becoming easier for me to manipulate Elizabeth's desires. I didn't seem to take as much concentration or as much time to imprint my thoughts on her. Part of it was that I was getting better at connecting with her, but another part of it was that my imposed desires and feelings were seeming to become permanently imprinted on her.

I kept pushing her to be as horny, if not more so, than I was. I was also imposing upon her, a desire to please me above all others, including herself. Furthermore, I was also making her fall totally in love with me. All of these desires weren't difficult to imprint on her because she was already feeling them to a certain extent. I was merely making them stronger and more intense.

When I arrived at her house that afternoon, she answered the door naked. I also been influencing her to be an exhibitionist. I filled her with the desire to seek appreciation and lustful admiration from me every time I came into contact with her. I made her want my stares up her skirt, my gaping looks her figure, and my attention to her as a sexual person. As smart as she was, she figured out how to get it. She teased, acted helpless like a vulnerable little girl, and took on a wanton willingness to display herself.

"Do you like?" she asked

"I love it," I answered.

Elizabeth was an extremely sexy woman disguised as a future librarian. She was an awkward, geeky girl who was very hot when she thought and acted like she was hot. I loved everything about her.

"Do you like my breasts?" she asked.

"Your breasts are very sexy, Elizabeth." I loved her breasts. They were small, but her nipples were quite long when she was aroused, with dark conical areolas about the size of a quarter that were mounded and firm. She pranced around while rubbing and pinching those long nipples.

"Not too small?" she asked.

"The size doesn't matter. I like the way they're shaped and the dark area around them."

"Oh! I need you to touch them," she said leaning down to me, with her chest thrust forward. I reached up and gingerly took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger. I squeezed very gently. "Mmm, that's nice. Pinch them harder and pull on them too."

I figured I was pulling and pinching her nipples hard enough to hurt, but she seemed to love it, moaning in pleasure as I continued to play with them.

"I want to give you a special treat," she said. "Come here and sit down," she said pointing to the couch.

I sat and she danced around naked, obviously getting a kick out my wide-eyed admiration. She put her ass in my face, and bent over touching her feet and giving me a view of her sexy little package from behind and underneath. She faced me again, and put one leg on the couch and began stroking her slit with her middle finger. Sensing the feelings going through her mind was intoxicating. Her desire to show off was just enough to overcome her shyness. I could sense spikes of arousal when she exposed her most intimate areas to me while at the same time feeling self conscious. Her feeling of vulnerability was exquisite, and made her sensations that more intense.

My penis began to throb against my shorts. She finally stopped directly in front of me, and was a vision clad in nothing but her naked flesh. Putting her hands on her hips, she pushed pubic area forward, right into my face. Her flat stomach enhanced the vision of her mound just in front of me.

"You like this?" she whispered as she teased her nipples, and gently rotated her hips in front of my face. She was incensed with lust and nothing else was going through her mind except her arousal. "Do you want to touch me again and give me one of those orgasms?"

"Oh yes," I said reaching up to gently stroke her.

I leaned forward resting my face against her right thigh while reaching up to her sex with my left hand. The musky sweetness of her womanly scent was enthralling. I stroked her gently from the top of her mound where the valley began to the soft spot centered just underneath, between her legs. She was already wet as I lovingly and patiently began to touch her. She immediately began to breathe more quickly.

"Oh Michael that feels so good," she said softly.

She moaned loudly as I began to stimulate her clitoris directly. I was again concentrating on giving her an orgasm. I could feel it coming on, slowly emerging. Whenever my finger moved over her sensitive spot she breathed in quickly, almost gasping. I began to stroke her harder and faster as the intensity of her arousal increased. I could see that her sex was becoming swollen and covered in the slickness of her moisture.

"I can feel your warm breath on me, each time you rub me," I heard her whisper. "I feel like I'm in heaven. I want to feel your mouth on me. Please kiss me there?"

A thrill went through me as I heard her words. I had not implanted that desire in her. This was new and exciting, but I wasn't sure what to do.

She laid down on the couch and spread her legs for me. I did my best to get a sense of what she expected. I brought my mouth down upon her and tentatively tasted her. It was the first time I ever had the privilege of tasting a woman. It was a strange, but pleasant taste. She gently moaned as I explored the outer folds of her sex with my tongue. As I became more comfortable, I focused on the task at hand. I massaged her clitoris with my stiffened tongue. I heard her begin to moan louder while gyrating her hips while at the same time. I could feel her orgasm was about to erupt.

I kept her on the precipice of orgasm as long as I could, but it was like holding back a raging flood with a few sandbags. She exploded in pleasure and I made it as intense as I could. Her sex went into convulsions and her body thrashed wildly in extreme pleasure. She smelled and tasted delicious as her secretions seemed to pour out of her while continued to lick and tease her.

She was a sight to see, covered in a sheen of sweat while grabbing fiercely onto the fabric on the couch writhing around and practically screaming in pleasure. I kept her from getting too sensitive, and made her climax last for several minutes until it began to overwhelm her.

I didn't know much about cunnilingus, but with my ability to sense and change her sensations and feelings, I suppose I made it work.

"Michael! My God! What did you do to me?" she said a few minutes later. "I never could have imagined feeling like that before. You're an incredible lover."

I was on top of the world when I heard her say those words. I loved making her cum, but I was hungry for my own release. In reckless abandon, I pulled my clothes off. I wanted to take her right there, but the idea of losing my virginity, and hers too, right then was too much. Instead, I began to stroke myself directly in front of her.

I never thought I could this in front of another person, let alone Elizabeth, but I was so out of control with lust that I didn't care at that point. I saw her sit up to watch me. I was surprised how intrigued she felt by the sight of me masturbating.

I stroked myself as fast as I could and within a few moments I came in several long spurts that landed on her stomach, chest, and one glob in her hair. After I was done, she pulled me to her and held me tightly in her arms while we recovered from our exertions.

"Wow," she said. "Did I help you cum like that? Without even touching you?"

"Yeah, you did" I replied. "You just looked so good that I couldn't control myself."

"From kissing me between my legs?"

"That and watching you dance around naked," I said.

"Really?" she said smiling. "You know, it really turned me on, you cumming on me like that."

"It did huh?"

"You don't think I'm a slut do you?"

"No, but . . . "

"But what?"

"Well, I kind of like you like that."

"You do," she replied smiling again. I could feel her mind wrapping around the concept that a guy thinking that being a slut was a good thing. It went against everything she had thought before. I waited patiently as she continued to think about it. It was absolutely fascinating to sense her changing a part of her view about how the world worked. Suddenly, I felt her fill with a sense for freedom that she could be who she wanted to be, and what other people thought didn't matter when she was with me. "Can I be your little slut?" she said. " I'll do anything you want."

I hadn't even influenced her to say that. I was euphoric. I looked at her as she rolled out from under me and began rubbing my cum into her breasts.

"This makes me feel really naughty," she said. "But special because it's from you."

I felt myself begin to harden as she took a big glob of my cum out of her navel and put it into her mouth. I pushed her to like the taste.

"I've never done that before," she said giggling. "I could eat you alive," she continued, and then pushed me down onto the couch.

This girl, who until few weeks ago I saw as a geeky, average looking friend from school, had suddenly become the sexiest woman I ever imagine. The way she talked, her confidence, and the way she was so open about her sexual feelings made me want her even more.

She took my half-erect penis in her hand and began to stroke it gently. I got fully hard quickly.

"Do you think you can cum again?" she asked.

I gasped as I suddenly felt the warm, sweet wetness of her mouth around my manhood.

"Oh God Elizabeth!"

I watched her lips slide up and down the shaft of my penis. I had never imagined feeling anything so good in my life. I could feel her tongue dancing on the underside, and around the sensitive tip.

"I'm going to cum."

All she did was look up at me with her big eyes, while I was lodged deep in her mouth, and gave me a wink. I let myself go as she continued sliding her mouth up and down my engorged cock. I shot several loads into her throat and she swallowed all of it.

"That was nice," she said smiling.

I kissed her deeply, tasting the saltiness of my fluid that she had swallowed. We laid there, naked, in each other's arms, until we heard the dreaded sounded of her mom's car pull into the driveway.

mxslicer
mxslicer
95 Followers