More Than You Could Ever Know

Story Info
Jason and finally gets the girl, his best friend.
3.4k words
4.22
67k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Victoria" I say as I walk into her house. It always smells like Italian food whenever I come over. She loves to cook. She's little. She can barely reach over the stove. She's about 5'3", with untamable wavy brown hair that comes right beneath her collarbone, and intriguing hazel eyes with the slightest touch of green, but you have to look closely to see it. She's not exactly a stick figure, but she's not fat. Curvy is a good word to describe her. But she's still got a nice figure to her. Guys don't really go after her that much, because I guess they're a little intimidated by her personality. She's spunky, and can be a little bit weird. She's got a strange sense of humor that can only be from this generation. She rarely puts effort into her looks, but honestly I think she looks great even in basketball shorts and an old ACDC T-shirt.

"Hey Jason." We've been best friends since fifth grade and we've been doing these weekly movie nights for two years. Both of us are in our senior year of high school now, her recently turning eighteen. I've always been a few months older than her. We always pick some lame Disney movie filled with whitewash and fantasy, but I watch them with her anyway because it makes her happy. I walk into her kitchen and start making the popcorn.

"Do you want salt and pepper on it?" I always say. I don't know why. She always says yes. It's not like her answer is gunna change. But I ask anyway, just in case she want to change her mind. But today is not that day. I wait patiently for the ding and sprinkle on some salt and pepper, and walk back into her bedroom to see she already has the movie on. She's watching all the previews, waiting for me. I plop down next to her and hand her the bowl, and she puts it on the dresser next to the bed.

"Aren't you cold? It's forty degrees out and you have nothing but a T-shirt and shorts on?" I ask her. She laughs.

"This is why blankets were invented! If I wear anything warmer I'll be too hot to snuggle up underneath them." Her logic makes little sense, but I shrug and direct my eyes to the screen.

"What movie is it this time?" I ask.

"Tangled" she replies, wincing waiting for my answer. I groan and roll my eyes. "I don't understand why you hate this movie so much!" She asks, a little annoyed I can tell.

"Because..." I trail off.

"Answer the question god damn it!" She jokes. I stifle a laugh.

"I don't know, I guess that Flynn Rider guy. He's seems...far fetched. And full of himself. Guys aren't actually like that."

"Whatever you say" she pats my arm and then snuggles up underneath the blankets. I just stay on top of them. She's right, it is too warm to snuggle up underneath them if you're wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. It's not like I'm wearing anything underneath the hoodie, but still.

"God I hate it when you're right..." I groan. She laughs. I really do like her laugh. It suits her. It's quirky, like her.

"What?" She tried to act all innocent and makes a "who, me? What did I do?" face.

"I can't get comfortable under the blankets because its too hot..." I say shyly. She bursts out laughing.

"I TOLD YOU! There's a method to my madness and madness it is. Why don't you just take off your hoodie?" She asks.

"I'm not wearing a shirt under it."

"So what? Afraid I'll see your bra??? C'mon I've seen you without a shirt before."

"Yea but that was over the summer when I was scrawny. That's was before football season"

"So what?" She repeats. She hasn't seen my abs before. I don't know why I'm shy about showing her. I've shown them to plenty of girls, but this is different. It's...her. I feel weird showing her an object I use to get girls. I don't know, I feel like its different with her. She's my best friend.

"Ok." I say, after a long pause. I pull off my sweatshirt, but it messes up my hair. I run my fingers through it trying to make it look somewhat nice.

"You need a haircut." Is all she says. I'm relieved she doesn't draw attention to them. I relax a bit and pull the blanket over me. I'm still a little bit warm, so I stick one leg out of the blankets.

"You grew." She says. I'm a little confused.

"What?"

"Your sweatpants. When you got them, the were dragging on the floor, now they're up to your ankles." She says, gesturing to my pant leg. I guess I did grow a little. I'm definitely in a lot better shape than I used to be. I'm about 6'2" now and pretty muscular. I never considered myself attractive, though.

"I don't get this whole plot. Why the hell does she have a pet lizard?" I say, avoiding the conversation.

"He's a chameleon." She says. She never takes her eyes off the screen. I guess she really does like this movie. She's mouthing some of the lines with the characters.

"How many times have you watched this movie?" I ask.

"A couple. Why?"

"You know all the words..." She takes her eyes off the screen for two second to look back at me and then continues right on watching it.

"So maybe more than a couple times. More like six."

"You've watched this movie six times? Why?"

"I think it has a cute love story" she's says. I try watching it. I'm sort of warming up to it when she gets up out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Narnia..." She's full of sarcasm.

"Don't hurt yourself." She walks into the bathroom. I can hear her moving around in there. She's looking for something but I don't know what. Suddenly it hits me. I run up and sprint to the bathroom and burst in there before she even knows what's going on. I grab the pill bottle out of her hands.

"Where did you get this???" I ask.

"Jason, stop!" She attempts to push me away and grab the bottle, but I hold it over my head where she can't reach it.

"I thought you stopped." I almost yell.

"It's none of your business!"

"It is my business because if you're passed out overdosed on this shit, I'm gonna be the one driving your ass to the fucking hospital and planning your funeral!" She stiffens at the last word and sinks down to the floor. I flush the pills down the toilet and put the bottle on a high shelf where she can't reach. I sit down next to her, she grabs her knees and starts crying. I put my arm around her and she putts her head on my shoulder. I feel her tears drop down on my bare shoulder, and realize that I'm shirtless. I squirm a little but any thought about that flies out of my mind when she asks me something.

"Would you miss me if I was gone?" She looks up at me with her big eyes, now red and puffy from crying.

"What?" I ask, a little confused.

"Would you miss me if I was gone. Forever. Dead." She says those last few words very slowly.

"What kind out question is that? Of course I would! You're my best friend. I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you! Why would you think that I wouldn't?"

"Sometimes I think I'm just this plane-Jane who doesn't make an impact on anyone and that no one would miss me if I was gone. Now I know at least one person would." She looks back up at me, and then I can see how tired she truly is.

"Let's get you to bed." I say. I walk her into her room and she gets under the covers. Normally I sleep on the couch, but she asks me to sleep in there with her, too. I hesitate.

"C'mon," she says, "I'm not gunna rape you." She pats the side of the bed next to her and I climb in. We say our good nights and I can hear her snoring. She snores really loud. I've always slept in the room next door, and could hear her through the walls, but now that I'm literally right next to her, I can actually hear how loud she is. How can she not wake herself up?

I have a hard time going to sleep with a combination of her snoring and me worrying about her, so I decide to get up and make myself something to eat. I check the fridge and I see nothing useful. I see a bunch of bananas and a few clementines in a bowl on the counter. I pick up a clementine, figuring I could use the vitamin c, and peel it open. I sit on the counter eating when I hear her snoring stop. I slowly walk back into her room to see her still lying in bed talking in her sleep about nothing in particular, when I hear something unusual. I hear her say "I love you". I stay as still as possible, straining my ears to hear anything else she may be mumbling and couldn't make anything else out. I have no idea who she was talking to or about, but she definitely said it. I crawl back into her bed, slowly as not to wake her, and I quickly drift off to sleep.

The next morning, I'm the first to wake up. She's lying on her stomach and still snoring loudly. I nudge her in the side softly.

"Wake up." I say.

"Nooooooo I'm tired" she moans. She rolls her body so that she's on her side facing away from me. I nudge her again.

"Stop that tickles!"

"Oh it tickles? What tickles? This? How about this? Does this tickle?" She's laughing hysterically now and failing to push me off of her. I'm still tickling her when she jerks her body and my hand accidentally slips over boob. I stop and instantly pull my hand away.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..." I know I'm turing bright red.

"Calm down. It's okay it was only an accident" we both walk into the kitchen.

"I'm really really sorry" I say again.

"Seriously it's fine it's no big deal!" She's giggling, and I'm turning even more red.

"Why are you so calm, I feel horrible?"

"I was an accident!" She says.

"How many guys accidentally touch your boobs?" I say.

"None. Well now, one," she says pointing to me, "but plenty of guys have 'accidentally' touch my butt all the time." She says. I feel a little bit of jealousy creep up inside me.

"No surprise there..." I say.

"Jason, are you calling me a whore?" She looks up at me with her big eyes again. I can tell she's joking but I feel the need to defend myself.

"No, I'm just saying that every guy in the grade thinks you have the best ass," I say. I look at her I quickly add on, "that's what they tell me..."

"We'll what do you think?" She says. She's not joking. I've never seen her look more serious then she does right now. She doesn't take her eyes off mine. I clearly didn't answer fast enough because she asks me again. "Jason, what do you think?"

"It's not about what I think..." I say trying to avoid the question.

"Jason answer me."

"Honestly? I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But like I said, it's not about what I think. We're best friends. I love you, like a best friend. But I'm also in love with you. I have been for years. I love all of your little flaws and love to see you happy. But I wanna be the one who makes you happy. But I can't because you don't think of me the same way, so I'll settle with being your best friend. I want you to know I didn't touch your boob on purpose because I like you, though. It was truly an accident. And last night when I saw you crying it killed me inside. I hated seeing you upset and I wanted so badly to make you happy again but I had no idea what to do. I-" she cuts me off.

"Kiss me." She says. She's still very serious; she doesn't move a muscle.

"I'm not sure that's such a-"

"Shut up and just kiss me!" I'm standing still, afraid to move. I'm very concerned and wary, but that quickly changes to pure lust. I run up to her and wrap her in my arms, pressing her tight against my body. I can feel her heart beating, and it's beating extremely fast. Mine feels like its about to pop out of my chest. I spread my hand over the small of her back, underneath her shirt. Her skin is warm and soft. I take my other hand and push a strand of hair out of her face. I grab her face a tilt it up towards mine. I plant a soft kiss on her lips. She reaches her hands up around my neck and I kiss her again, harder and more passionately. Her mouth parts slightly inviting my tongue in. I grab her hips and pull her closer to me, and then wrap my arms around her waist, keeping her tight against me. She moves her hands along the side of my body, and a trail of goosebumps follows her touch. We pull away for a moment. She runs her fingers over my chest and stomach. I tangle my fingers into her hair. We pull each other back into a kiss. My hand is slowly sliping down. I know she told me to kiss her but I don't know if she'd be okay with this. But I can't stop my hand. It slips over her butt and squeezes it. She arches her back and a soft moan escapes her throat. That's enough of a sign for me. I pick her up, and she wraps her legs around my waist. I carry her into her room and plop her down on the bed. She grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me down on top of her. I can feel the blood rush to my pants. She wraps her legs around my back and pulls my hips onto her. Her leg moves slightly so that her opening is matched up with my erection. I slid my hands up to her waist, under her shirt, and she pulls it off quickly. She's not wearing a bra. I run my finger from the middle of her collarbone down between her boobs down to her belly button. I circle it with my finger and move I down slightly and lightly rub from hip bone to hip bone slowly. This is her spot. No one knows about it except for me and her. It's her little secret she shared with me. It's incredibly sensitive. Me just running my fingers over it makes her wriggle with ecstasy. She's breathing heavily now. My fingers slide a little bit lower to the waistband of her shorts. She lifts up her hips inviting me to take them off. When I do, I am treated with the sight of her dark blue cotton panties being soaking wet. The smell of her sex fills the the room, and I immediately can't hold a thought in my head. She giggles.

"Are you just gunna stare at it or are you going to do something about it?" She laughs. I hungrily rip down her panties and am pleasantly surprised to see that she is completely shaven. I run my finger from her belly button down to her clit. She bucks her hips up immediately.

"A little sensitive, I see?" I'm smirking at her. She just laughs me off. I plant a small kiss on her clit and she moans. I love that sound, and want to hear a whole lot more of it. I slide one finger in her soaking wet slit and start pumping in and out. She moans softly. I add another finger in her tight hole. She's squirming and bucking her hips up. I flick my tongue over her clit and pump in and out. I curl my fingers to satisfy her spot. She's losing rhythm. I replace my fingers with my mouth, plunging my tongue as deep as possible into her. One of her hands is in my hair holding me in place, the other kneading one of her tits. I reach up and grabs the other, teasing the nipple and massaging it. She screams in pure ecstasy and I lash my tongue as fast as I can. She moans and screams and grasps my hair tightly and pulls. Her whole body convulses in orgasm and I lap up all of her juices. I climb up on the bed next to her and she's breathing heavily. I feel so amazing knowing that I could do that to her.

"That.....was great." She sighs. "As soon as...I could catch...my breath....I'll...return the favor."

She embraces me and plants soft kisses from my jawline to my collarbone to my shoulders, on my chest, and on my stomach. She traces the outline of my six-pack with her fingers.

"Oh god you should have started football a long time ago..." She says, clearly referring to my stomach. I laugh. She follows the line on my happy trail with her finger and stops right at the waistband of my sweatpants. She's trying desperately to get them off and I just laugh again.

"Don't laugh at me..." She says kind of shying away.

"I'm sorry, you just look so cute. You're so tiny, and trying get them off doesn't work for you." I sit up and pull them down myself. She reaches for my boxers and manages to pull them down enough where they uncover my rock hard erection. She gasps and just stares at it. I hear her mumble "it's so big" and really can't help but laugh again.

"How the hell is that gunna fit in me?" She asks. I stop laughing and get very serious.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask.

"You're standing here ready to go and I literally am aching to have you inside me." She says. I smile. I pull out a condom from my wallet. She climbs on the bed next to me and helps me put it on.

"How do you wanna do this?" I ask. She rolls down her back and pulls me on top of her.

"How's this?" She asks.

"Perfect." Her body opens up waiting for me. I slowly push my erection in. I can feel her stretching against me. I feel the resistance of her hymen. I slowly push up and brake it. She yells out in pain.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea...I'll be fine. The pain is going away."

I stay still until I feel her inching into me, trying to get as much of me in her as possible.

"Ready?" I say.

"Yup." I slowly start pumping in and out of her. I don't want to go too fast or hurt her. I want to make her feel good. After a few moment of going slow she tells me that it's okay and to speed up, not to hold back. I quickly pick up the pace and feel her hips bucking to meet mine. She's moaning and screaming my name, digging her nails into my back and scratching it up. Knowing I can make her feel this good makes me keep going. She looks so beautiful right now, her face plastered with a smile, twisting with pleasure. I can feel the pressure rise in my balls. I know I'm about to explode.

"Oh shit Jason I'm cumming!" She screams.

"Me too" she's moaning and shaking and pushing her hips so close to mine. I feel her juices drip down me as I explode into her. Her walls clench against my penis, not letting me go until she's done. I wait there, lying on top of her, watching her whole body react to the orgasm. It's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I collapse on top of her and she hugs me tight.

"Jason, I love you."

"I love you too. More than you could ever know."