Laundry Lust

Story Info
First Time...in a laundry room.
2.1k words
3.93
41.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a Liberal Arts College, you learn a lot. They make you take classes that have absolutely nothing to do with your major. They make you participate in extra-curricular activities. They want you to leave well-rounded and experienced in all facets of life before facing the "real world."

They don't tell you what KIND of extra-curricular activities you should participate in...nor do they actually know exactly HOW well-rounded their students become when they graduate.

I participated in the television station. I wasn't going to. I was more of the quiet and shy type. Television was not my thing. Writing? Yes, please. Newspaper. Yearbook. Magazine. I'm all for. TV? No way did I want to be the center of attention. But, reluctantly dragged by a friend, I went. And then I saw him.

He was a sophomore. Had black, curly hair. Something about him - his personality, the fact that he just didn't give a damn about anything - and it showed...just attracted me to him. I was ecstatic when he picked me to work on his show - as an audio technician. I knew NOTHING about working an audio board, but I was determined to learn if it meant working with him.

We worked together for about a month before he finally asked me to hang out. Again, I'm the quiet and shy type. Who never had a boyfriend. Who never had even been kissed before. Seventeen years old. And I was OK with all of that.

Up until now.

When I headed over to his dorm room, his roommate happened to be there, much to my dismay. Yet we talked and learned a bit more about each other. That originally he didn't want to go into television. That his roommate liked to watch porn - and so did he, as they both promptly put on "Skinamax" at 11pm. That he liked to burn candles. Weird, yes. But oddly attractive.

I told him I never had a boyfriend. Which then led to the fact that I had never been kissed, never had sex and, yes, never had an orgasm. He sympathetically sighed and went back to watching television. I then thought that my chance had passed, as he was not interested in a girl with no experience.

I left his room, not knowing what would happen next. I went back to my dorm room and took a long cold shower, letting the water run down my legs in an effort to ease the throbbing ache of lust I was feeling. I had never before felt like this in my life, and I knew I'd have to do something about it. And soon.

I spent the entire night on Google, searching techniques and methods. Searching terms, watching porn, looking at pictures. I even ran into the shower, again, but this time to shave and trim my forest into something clean and neat, worthy of 'eating out.'

The next day came, and I passed him on my way to a class. Not a hello, not a second glance. I knew my chances were over. I had to run the audio board for his show that night, and he treated me like he treated all of his "workers," in fact he was even more hard on me by pointing out every little error I made and even berating me in front of everyone. I left humiliated and vowed to quit the following day.

Back in my room, I finished up a report and began to get ready for bed. Then, around two in the morning, I got a text message - asking me to help him fold wash. Since he was in the next dorm over, I slipped on my flip-flops wondering what he would want at this time of night, wondering if it was to REALLY fold wash, and headed out into the cold night air.

The laundry room was small and dark, as it was in the basement of his dorm. I was wearing what any college girl wore at two in the morning - plaid pajama pants, with no panties underneath, and a tank top. With no bra, of course. He took notice of that almost immediately when I walked into the room as my D-cups were staring up at him, longing for his touch. My erect nipples from the cold, and from the sight of him in only in his boxers, almost popped out of my shirt and as his gaze traveled upwards to my eyes, I saw that he knew what I was hoping for that night.

And then it was like a switch was flipped, as he quickly moved towards me and grabbed my back, pressing my body tight against his. I sharply inhaled his cologne as I felt something hard press against my stomach. I looked down to see a bulge popping out of his boxers. I went to say something, and he pressed his lips hard against my mouth. I slightly opened my mouth, not knowing what to expect, and his tongue started sucking my lips.

I had no idea what to do, or how to do it. I absently fumbled as if I knew what I was doing, running my hands along his body, his lean and fit body. Were they abs? Oh yes. They were. I kept moving my hands down towards his boxers, and stopped. I didn't know what to do. Do I touch it? Do I not? Do I wait for a signal? I tried to remember what I learned from Google the night before. Don't bite. Be gentle.

His hands were now massaging my breasts, and he soon lifted my shirt up and over my head. I was now topless. As I reached for the light, to turn it off, he stopped me. I had never before let anyone see me naked.

"Leave the light on. You're perfect, and I want you to see everything," he said. They were the first words he spoke, and I melted hearing them.

"But, I look horrible. You don't want to see me. No one has ever seen me naked."

"I know. I want to be the first," he muttered as he slowly tugged at my pants. I smiled and decided to follow his lead. I let him pull them down, and when I stepped out of them I heard him exhale as I turned around to place them on the washer.

He then took my hand, and placed it directly on top of his hard, and large,

cock. He looked up to see the surprise in my eyes, and started moving my hand along his long shaft.

I started to protest, "seriously, I've never done this before. What if I'm horrible? What if you hate th-..."

He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. "I won't hate it. And you'll be fine."

"So what should I do? Tell me, and I'll do it," I told him, staring down at my hands cradling his huge cock.

"Get on your knees."

This seemed an odd request to me, but I dutifully did. I was now eye-level with his cock, and I knew what he wanted me to do. Without being directed I hungrily grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth. My eyes gazed upwards as he let out a gasp of surprise and I saw a smile play upon his lips.

His hand started rubbing the top of my head, then started pushing my head down, further, so that my mouth went down the full length of his shaft. He did this several times, then stopped and let me continue at my own pace.

I suddenly tasted the saltiness of his pre-cum, so I knew he was enjoying it. I pretended like I was licking the largest and tastiest lollipop I had ever had, and I was enjoying running my tongue all over. He suddenly pushed me back and told me to stop.

I immediately thought I had done something wrong, but he pulled me up and then lifted me on the running dryer. He looked me in the eyes and told me to spread my legs. I did, and he placed a finger in my dripping wet pussy. He thrust it in, deep, and my body shuddered. His other hand found my breasts, and started massaging them.

I couldn't help it, I moaned, loudly and he glanced at the door that had no lock and went "shhh!"

"I'm sorry - it just, it just felt really good!"

"It's going to feel even better, but you have to be quiet, ok?"

I couldn't imagine how it could possibly feel any better, but I was anxious with anticipation so nodded that I would stay silent and pulled him in closer.

He then got down on his knees, he was so tall, and continued thrusting his finger in and out of my pussy. With his other hand, he started to play with my clit as he then put two fingers in. I could hear the juices of my pussy sloshing as he thrust his fingers in as deep as they could go, and I bit my lip so as not to moan.

He then leaned forward and started to lick my pussy with his tongue, and then began flicking my clit with his tongue. My whole body shivered as I felt energy throughout my entire body. I didn't know an orgasm felt this good - and I didn't know why I waited so long to have one.

He felt my cum and smiled, standing up. I thought he was done, and said, "wait...what about you?"

He didn't say anything, but pulled me closer as I realized I was the perfect height for him to enter me while sitting on the dryer. My eyes got wide as I realized what was about to happen. I, the President of National Honor Society, editor of the school paper, who never had even been kissed - was about to lose her virginity to this man she had just met...on top of a dryer in the laundry room.

And I was totally OK with it.

My doubt having passed, I took note to the fact he double-checked the door to make sure no one was coming...well, other than me! He then moved closer to me, and pulled me almost to the end of the dryer. His hard cock was rubbing against my dripping wet pussy, and he started to rub it along my clit.

I had never done any of this before, but I knew what I wanted and so I begged for the teasing to stop. He looked perplexed, but then laughed as he then slammed his cock all the way into me.

My whole body exploded as I felt his cock go deep into my pussy. His thrusts were quick and hard, and yet they were deep. Oh, so deep. I bit my lip again to muffle a moan, but I couldn't resist letting a loud "Oh!" out.

He stopped, and smiled. He knew he was making my first time one I'd never forget. He then thrust his cock back in me, this time harder than before. As the dryer vibrated underneath me, and every inch of his massive cock was inside me, I began to shake as my body exploded. At the same moment I heard him let out a moan as he finished, and my body collapsed in sheer disbelief and exhaustion. I did not want to move, and I could tell he didn't either.

I eased my way off of the dryer, and hopped onto the floor. I knew I had a silly grin on my face, as I couldn't help myself. I felt so...liberated! I wanted to do it again...and again...and again. As I stood in front of him, I reached down to his cock, feeling the wetness of our cum all over it. I started to stroke it, and he pulled away telling me "tomorrow is another day." He put on his boxers and t-shirt and walked out the door, leaving it wide open. I stood there, naked, wondering what else he had in store for me.

I then smiled as I pulled on my pj pants and tank top and began the short walk back to my dorm. I was debating taking a shower, but decided I wanted to enjoy the warmth between my legs as I fell asleep. As my head hit my pillow for my 3-hour nap before my 7am class, I smiled as I realized that I was going to learn a lot more than what I bargained for in college.

And I was MORE than OK with that.