Deep Down

Story Info
A guide to getting deep...deep throat, that is.
924 words
4.15
202k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
230 Followers

An Easy Guide To Getting Deep – Deep Throat, That Is

It seems to me that most men want to get into a girls throat. The blowjob is a sexy thing, a very pleasurable thing for both parties. Particularly the male party. Putting your mouth around another person’s body, taking them inside you, stroking them with your tongue…it’s a power trip, pure and simple. Everyone has their own technique, their own style, and this guide is here to help you get a different type of thing going on. The Deep Throat.

In my experience, men have enjoyed going deep. It’s a different feel for them, different than anything they’ve experienced so far. It’s not the same as oral sex held solely in the mouth, and it’s not the same as vaginal or anal sex, where they are buried deep inside you. This is a totally different type of penetration, and it is very hard for some women to accomplish. There is the gag reflex to get around, the feel of something lodged in your throat, the taste, the anxiety of choking or biting, the pain of the jaw being held so widely open. There are a few ways to ease the discomforts, and to enable yourself to practice until you are a champ. Deep throating is not for everyone, but hopefully with this guide you’ll feel confident enough to at least try.

Men, if you want your women to suck on you, there is one courtesy that you need to grant them. Wash yourself off. It is not that your women don’t love the smell of you, the taste of you, the feel of you in their mouths…it is just easier to let it get all the way in if you wash it off first. Be so clean that you’d be willing to suck yourself. Sometimes cocks can be smelly, or taste a little foul, no fault of the man possessing it. Wash it off without question, or women, ask him to. It makes what’s to come easier. Washing it off in the shower is quick and easy, but even quicker is the wash in the sink. My boyfriend has no problem standing at the sink, bending over slightly, and washing his cock off with soap. There should be no problems here. The shower can be a fun little foreplay, the two of you in there together. Oral sex fun can be had in the shower as well, but for my guide it is necessary to be out of it.

When starting, it is a plus if the guy isn’t erect yet. Sometimes washing the cock helps with this, other times if he has just had an orgasm. It makes it easier to take the cock inside, and to accept it before it has reached its full size. Women also might find that if they are turned on, or more relaxed, it will be easier to open themselves to their man. A little bit of alcohol can go a long way, or else a bit of teasing.

The best position I’ve found for going deep is an odd one. The giver lies on his or her back, her head positioned off the bed or table, hanging free. The receiver stands above her and offers his cock to her mouth. It is the givers freedom to take it in; there should be no pushing or shoving or thrusting or grabbing of hair etc. It is much easier to accept a cock deep when the giver is controlling the speed. Positioned in this way it seems easier to let the thick cock slip down your throat. Relax and let it sit there for a while.

Another position is the 69, or any position that gets the girl on top. That way the giver has total control of how deep it is going to get, and if a gag is felt coming on, she can pull of in an instant. The downside to this is that more fearful or reluctant givers are going to have a harder time getting it all the way down.

Get used to the feel of it inside. Some women try to swallow while it is inside, thus opening their throat easier to penetration. Others, like myself, find it easier not to gag not by swallowing, but just by concentration. There are women who cannot get the cock deep down, and don’t feel bad if your first few times you are unable to take it very deep. Get it as far as you can, and then stop. Don’t push it. There will be plenty of time for practice.

The climax is something anticipated by both parties. The receiver is going to want to cum, and the giver may or may not be comfortable with the fact. Sometimes fear of the oncoming orgasm can inhibit the performance, so I suggest a discussion before the session to decide on how the climax is going to be handled. Is it going to come in the mouth, in the throat, outside? Decide, and follow through. If your girl doesn’t want your jizz in her then do not spurt it there. If you do, you’ll probably never get to fuck her throat again.

Practice makes perfect, and the more times you try this new oral sex technique, the better you will get at it. Good luck, have fun, and enjoy yourself.

--

Special thanks to everyone who helped me write these tips, and extra special thanks to my special someone who helped me master them. -- Chicklet

Chicklet
Chicklet
230 Followers