Jack Off Junkie Ch. 02

Story Info
Shemales get more action.
1.4k words
4.54
145.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers

Jack Off Junkie Ch. 02: Getting Fucked By Shemales

Well 9 PM rolled around and Kim and I were sitting in the living room waiting for Debbie to come over when the phone rang. My wife got up and answered it, it was Debbie and she wanted to know if she could bring a friend of hers along for the night. Kim asked me if it would be all right, I said sure that would be fine; I was thinking that I might be able to fuck her too.

Debbie said they would be right over, Kim hung up the phone and came over and sat down next to me, she reached down and tucked my cock back under my mini-skirt. She told me we were going to have some fun tonight and that she wanted me to relax and enjoy myself. There was a knock on the door and Kim answered it, Debbie and her friend Lynn came in and we all introduced each other.

Debbie was hot, and Lynn was to, my cock got hard and was poking up against my skirt. Debbie noticed it and rubbed the front of my leather skirt with her hand, she told me to calm down big boy the night was early. Both of them were telling me how pretty I was and that they loved to see a man dressed up in women’s clothes.

That made me feel better so I walked across the living room shaking my ass, then I reached down like I was picking something off of the floor and my skirt was so short they could see my big bald balls hanging out between my legs. Lynn licked her lips and said she loved big bald balls and wanted to suck on them right there but Debbie told her to regain her composure.

We all had idle talk and the subject changed to sex. Debbie reached over and kissed my wife on the lips and it sent shock waves threw my mind right down to my cock. Debbie then stood up and walked over to me, she reached in her purse and took out a set of handcuffs, she ask me if I would put them on. I looked over at my wife and she nodded for me to put them on, so I did. Next Debbie wanted me to stand up and bend over, when I did she pulled my skirt up over my ass and pulled my panties off.

My hard cock sprang out of them little panties. Debbie looked at the panties and called my wife over to look at them they were stained with pre-cum all over the front of them. Kim my wife took the panties and stuck them in my mouth and told me to suck my pre-cum out of them, this made me even hotter and my cock felt like it was going to explode but I had a cock-ring on and I knew it wouldn’t.

About that time I looked over at the couch and Lynn had her legs spread the first thing I seen was a lump were her pussy was and my first thought was, Lynn was on the rag. And then I looked again and saw two slick shaved balls peaking out of her panties, Lynn hooked her thumb over her panties and pulled them off, out popped an 11-inch cock that made mine look like a little boy.

My wife walked over to Lynn and took hold of her big cock she started jerking it off. She turned to me and said, as you can see honey Lynn here is more of a man then you are. I couldn’t say anything I had my cum filled panties in my mouth. Then Debbie walked behind me and told me to bend over when I did she started playing with my cock and balls and running her fingers up and down my ass crack.

She told me for the rest of the night that my asshole will be known as ass-pussy and my cock will be pussy on a stick, she told me to shake my head if I understood that. I moved my head up and down. Then she walked over and removed the panties from my mouth. She said Kim had told her that I liked the taste of male cum and that I would be sucking some pussy on a stick before the night was over. She said, you do want some pussy on a stick don’t you? I nodded yes.

Debbie pulled up her dress and said good get to work on my pussy on a stick. I was shocked…I couldn’t believe this was happening…I looked at my wife and she had a grin on her face. Debbie grabbed me by my ears and brought her pussy on a stick to my lips I licked my lips and she forced the head of her cock in my mouth. Kim let go of Lynn’s cock and came over and wrapped her hand around Debbie’s cock and fed it to me while she told me how horny this made her.

And that she always wanted to see me suck another cock, she knew that this was going to be the only way she could see it was to bring in a couple she-males and fool me. Then she said, sucking a she-males cock is different then sucking a man’s cock. As Debbie was pumping my mouth I was starting to relax and take more and more of it down my throat. It didn’t taste bad, hell to tell the truth I was beginning to like it. Debbie’s balls was starting to tighten up and Kim ask her if she was going to cum soon, Debbie said yes in between her moaning.

Kim was telling me that when I felt the shaft start to swell, to get ready to start swallowing, she said the first 3 squirts of cum is always the best, but not to worry if I can’t take it all, that I am just a beginner and I will learn to suck better. With that talk Debbie’s cock swelled up and started pumping hot thick ropes of cum down my throat, I didn’t miss a drop I licked her cock and cleaned every drop of cum off of her cock.

She looked at my wife and told her, I was a natural born cock-sucker and that she had never had a blow-job that felt that good before. She unlocked my handcuffs and told me to be good and they wouldn’t make me wear them any more. My wife came over and stuck her tongue down my throat trying to taste some of Debbie’s male cum. While I was kissing my wife I felt a tongue on my asshole Lynn had walked over and was licking circles around my ass, it felt good and I bent over when I did I felt a finger slipping up my asshole.

Lynn had some vaseoline and was lubing up my ass, my wife came over and stuck her cunt in my face and told me to eat her out. I was sucking on her clit when I felt Lynn’s cock going into my ass, in hurt like hell at first then it started feeling good. Lynn had a hold of my hips and was fucking me with force every time she slammed her cock into me it pushed my face deeper and deeper into my wife’s cunt. In the mean time Debbie crawled under me and took off my cock ring and started sucking my cock.

Here I was with a she-male cock up my ass, sucking on my wife’s cunt, and another she-male sucking my cock. I felt Lynn’s cock swell up in my ass and started shooting cum deep in my ass at the same time I started cumming in Debbie’s mouth and my wife blew her nut all over my face.

I fell asleep that night with cum leaking out of my asshole. I didn’t wake up till morning when I heard my wife moaning, I looked over at her and she had Debbie’s cock in her pussy and Lynn’s cock in her ass. They were both fucking her hard, then both of them cum in her holes they made me lick up all the cum that was leaking out of my wife, Kim’s holes. They both got dressed and left, and me and my wife just laid there telling each other how much we loved each other

(Make sure you read Jack Off Junkie Part 3 (FUCKING KIM)

E-mail me and tell me how much you cum reading this

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers