Full of Surprises Ch. 02

Story Info
Surprises continue the next day.
2.3k words
4.27
53.6k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I woke up before my wife so I laid there just looking at my wife's sleeping form, thinking about what happened the night before. After my wife passed out I ended up having oral sex with Kim, who is one of our best friends. I wondered how things would be between Kim and I this morning. As I lay there, I realized that I didn't have any regrets at this point, and I hoped that Kim didn't either.

After a few minutes, Tammy woke up still feeling the effects of the alcohol from last night, and we both got up and went downstairs to find Kim and her husband Troy moving around in the kitchen. They both greeted us and Kim said coffee was ready. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so I relaxed a little bit. After a small breakfast, Troy said that he had an appointment this morning and he had to leave. Kim offered to let us hang around and keep her company for a while, and Tammy said that she would love to stay, but she had to work this afternoon. However, she had no problems if I wanted to hang around here. I quickly agreed that would be more fun than sitting around the house by myself for the day.

After Tammy and Troy were both ready to go, Kim and I walked them out to the cars and saw them off. As we stood on the porch Kim looked at me and, with a little hesitation, said "We need to talk about what happened last night."

We sat on the porch swing and I asked her "Do you regret what happened?"

She replied with "Although I feel a little bit bad about going behind Troy and Tammy's backs, last night was so wonderful that I just can't bring myself to regret what we did. How do you feel this morning?"

"I realize that what we did is wrong, but I also don't feel bad about it. I don't want to hurt either of our marriages, but I really enjoyed last night." I responded.

She seemed visibly relieved at my answer and said "I'm glad that you feel the same way I do. I was so worried that you would regret what happened and that things would change between us." At that point, her face clouded over again and she asked "So where do we go from here?"

I reached up and stroked her hair and said "I don't know, but let's not worry about that. Things always have a way of taking care of themselves if you let them. How about we let nature take its course and not push anything."

"Sounds good to me," she replied. "For right now, how about we just go inside?"

We got up and went in the house and she excused herself saying that she need to go upstairs and finish gathering herself up. Just after she disappeared up the stairs, the phone rang. It was Troy calling. He said he only had a minute to talk and he asked me to tell Kim that he was having problems at work and he would be stuck there until after dinner. After I hung up, I hollered the message up the stairs.

Kim hollered back "Thanks. I'm almost done up here. I'll be down in a minute."

I decided to clean up from breakfast while I was waiting. I heard Kim coming down the stairs and when I looked up, the vision I saw took my breath away. Kim was standing in the entrance to the kitchen. Gone were the jeans and T-shirt, replaced by a sheer robe barely covering a small opaque nightie. The lingerie was cur very high on her thighs and very low over her breasts.

After I stood there staring for a moment, she walked over, pushed me back against the counter and started kissing me. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and we were soon engaged in the most passionate kiss I have ever felt. When we finally came up for air she backed away a little bit and asked "Do you like my outfit?"

For an answer, I put my arms around her and spun us around so she was backed up against the counter and I started kissing her. This time I slid my hands down between the counter and her ass. As I stated to fondle her behind, her lingerie slid up and I realized that she had no panties on underneath.

While I started to fondle her ass, she moaned and started grinding her pussy over my still covered (but extremely hard) cock.

She panted and said "I know that we said we wanted to let things happen naturally, but I can't stop thinking about how wonderful you made me feel last night. When you said Troy would be gone all day, I realized that we had the rest of the afternoon to make each other feel good and I decided to take advantage of it."

With that she pushed me away and reached down and undid my belt and the button on my pants. As she pushed my pants and my boxers down, my erect cock sprang up between us. Kim then dropped to my knees and, like last night, she took my tool all the way into her mouth. She looked up at me as she started bobbing her head back and forth. This went on for a few minutes until she pulled her mouth away and said "As much as I want you to cum in my mouth again, I need you to fuck me. Since I went to bed last night I've been wanting you inside me. Now I'm tired of waiting."

She stood up and then sat up on the counter and spread her legs wide, giving me an unobstructed view of her shaved pussy lips. Kim then reached down and ran her fingers across her slit to collect some of her juices that seemed to be pouring out of her. She then brought her fingers to her lips and sensuously licked them. After her fingers were clean, she repeated her motions, only this time she brought them to my lips.

As I licked them, she moaned "Fuck me now. I can't wait any more!"

I slowly moved my cock to rest against her opening, but instead of entering her, I started to slide it up and down the length of her pussy. She ground her body against me, coating me in her fluids, but I still wouldn't enter her. Every time I pushed up, the head of my dick would slide across her clit making her jump and moan.

"If you keep that up, you are going to make me cum before you even get inside me." She said.

That just caused me to increase my efforts until she started to stiffen. As I watched, her orgasm overtook her. Kim's mouth opened in a silent scream and she threw her head back, her pussy released even more fluids on my cock, and her body just started to shiver. I held my dick against her clit until she finally came down from her release.

"That was incredible. I've never cum like that before. Now I need your cock inside my cunt." She panted at me.

As if to stop me from teasing her any more, she reached between us and put the head of my cock right at her open hole. Kim then reached around, grabbed my ass, and pulled me into her. In a single stroke I was buried all the way inside her body. We both moaned and I slowly started to move in and out of her, but she looked into my eyes and said "Take me hard. Later we can go slow, but right now I just want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

"If I do that, I won't be able to last very long," I replied. "You have me so hot, I won't be able to hold back."

"Good. I want to feel you pound me and then fill me with your jizz. I've been thinking about this since we ate each other last night, now I want it." She said.

By this point I was beyond caring about anything else, so I started to pound her tight pussy with everything I had. As she leaned back on the counter, the pounding her body was taking was causing her tits to bounce under her nightie. She brought her hands up and pulled her top down to uncover her bouncing tits and I saw how hard her nipples were. I took my hands and started to roughly knead and play with her soft tits which caused her to moan and thrash around.

She started to scream and talk dirty as I fucked her. "God I love to have my tits played with while I get fucked! Holy fuck! That's it! Be rough with them! Oh God! Your hands feel so good on them! Your cock feels so good in my body! Fuck! I'm going to cum again!"

I felt her pussy start to tighten up around my dick and then I was also at the end of my endurance. That's when I realized that my cock was buried in a friend (who was not my wife) without protection.

I cried out, "I'm going to cum, too! Do you want me to pull out?"

"Fuck no!" She screamed. "I want to feel you squirt inside me as I cum!"

That pushed me over the edge.

I shouted "I'm cumming!" and let go.

As the first jets of sperm shot through my cock into her pussy her body went stiff and I felt her pussy clamp down on me, holding me deep inside her as her orgasm swept over her.

When we both came down to earth, she kissed me and said "That was wonderful. I wanted to do that last night, but I'm pretty sure we would have woken up Tammy and Troy if we had tried this."

Finally, my cock went soft and slid out of her causing some of our mixed juices to run out of her onto the counter top. As I stood up I asked her "So are you satisfied now?"

"That was a good start," she replied. "However we still have all afternoon alone together, so I think we should take advantage of it."

"I was hoping that you would say that. Last night you said that Troy doesn't like to go down on you very often. I on the other hand, loved the taste of your pussy so maybe I'll try to make up for his lack of oral giving."

As soon as I got done saying that, I moved off her body and stood between her thighs staring at her freshly fucked pussy. Without warning I leaned down and ran my tongue the length of her pussy.

She screamed "What are you doing!? You just came inside of me! Are you really going to eat me out!?"

Instead of answering, I just continued to lick her. She started going crazy, just like I thought she would.

"God, this is so dirty! It feels so good! I've never had my cunt licked after I got fucked! God! I love this." She kept repeating things like this over and over. Soon she was again on the edge of another orgasm. I thrust two fingers inside her hole and that set her off for the third time that morning. She came so hard that she expelled her juices and my cum all over my face and chest.

After a few minutes, I stood back up and moved my face over hers. I leaned in and started kissing her. She eagerly shared our mixed juices that were on my lips, then she started licking the remainder of our juices off my face.

"That was so kinky! I can't believe you did that." She said. "Now I want you one more time before we have to get cleaned up in case one of our spouses come home. Let me up."

I moved off her body and she stood up and turned around leaning over the counter with her bare ass sticking back at me.

"I love to have my cunt fucked from behind. Please do me like this." She said.

Never one to disappoint a nearly naked lady, I moved in behind her and thrust my renewed pole directly into her pussy. She moaned and pushed her ass back against me to meet my thrust.

She moaned "Oh yes! Now fuck me hard. Pound me until you fill me again."

I started to hammer her with all my might. I would love to say that I lasted all afternoon, but in reality, I was so worked up that I only lasted about 5 minutes before I felt that familiar tingling starting in my balls again. I knew that Kim could tell I was close because she reached between her body and the counter to start fondling my balls.

"Oh yes" she said. "Do it! Fill me again! Cum in my cunt."

That did it for me. I released my final load for the morning into her wet pussy. She continued to grind her body back into mine until me softening cock slipped back out of her releasing a flood of our mixed juices down her thighs.

She said "I guess we should go and clean up in case our spouses come home early. We don't need to get caught like this."

As she was leaving the kitchen, she turned back and grabbed my soft cock and kissed me one more time and said "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, because I plan on this happening as regularly as possible. The only thing is, after what you did to me today, what do we do to go even farther next time?"

I replied "I'm sure we'll think of something. Like I told you last night: 'I can be full of surprises when I want to be.' I guess you'll just have to wait to see what else I have up my sleeve."

As she disappeared up the stairs, she looked back, smiled, and said "I can't wait. I've loved your 'surprises' so far."