Dirty Talking Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
The trash talk and the raunchy sex intensifies.
1.2k words
4.04
197.5k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
382 Followers

This picks up from where we left off last time. For those who came in late, check out Chapter 1.

Mike ripped her black dress off revealing her pert tits. He grabbed it hard in his hand.

“So how would you like to get fucked, you nasty bitch. How hard do you want my cock to fuck you.”

Mike squeezed her left tit as he swooped down on he nipple, sucking it noisily.

“Arrrgghh that’s it you fucker. SUCK IT. Make those pig noises and SUCK my tits”, Lisa yelled.

She started pumping her tits into his face. Making the nipple slide in and out of his hungry mouth. Mike’s tongue swam over her tits. Making them we and sticky with his saliva as he sucked and gurgled and gagged on her tits.

He pulled his face away from he nipple, making her growl with anger.

“So how hard do you want it bitch? Do you want my cock deep and hard inside your slutty cunt?”

“Yes, you dirty bastard. FUCK MY BRAINS OUT. Fuck the shit out of me. I want to see your cum ooze out my nipples, you piece of shit. FUCK ME!”, Lisa was screaming in her lust and passion.

Her pussy was dripping with her juice and her mind swimming with desire. She wanted to be fucked furiously.

She slapped Mike on his face and grabbed his hair in her hands, pulling his face close to hers. She licked his lips lustily and then spat into his open mouth. “Now fuck me nasty, you son of a whore. Fuck me so hard that I piss.”

Mike grabbed her hair in her hands and pulled it hard. “So you like it rough and nasty bitch? You want me to fuck you hard? Come on then spread those legs. Show me that cunt. I am going to drill that pussy and then fuck you hard in the ass. And you are then going to lick my filthy cock clean. Get on your knees and show me that cunt.”

Lisa turned around on her all fours and spread her legs wide. Her wet cunt was drooling out pussy juice. Mike could see her tight asshole swaying in front of him. He slapped her ass hard making her yelp. He lapped her ass again, rubbing his fingers over her tight asshole. Teasing her, taunting her. He dipped two of his fingers into her drooling pussy and jammed them into her tight ass.

Lisa grunted like a bitch in heat. “AAARRGGHH FUCK YOU BASTARD. That’s it. Shove your fingers into my dirty asshole. You love my nasty asshole don’t you motherfucker. Ohhh YEAH! Wiggle them around.. FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT you nasty bastard. FUCK MY ASS AND PUSSY.”

Mike pulled out his fingers and jammed them into her mouth. Lisa lapped hungrily on his fingers, tasting herself. Mike shoved his cock hard into her cunt making her body buck as he slammed hard and fast into her pussy.

“That’s it you bitch lick your ass off my fingers as I fuck your cunt. Oooh yeah. My cock is going to bust your itchy, slutty pussy you bitch. AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! Take it, you whore. Take my cock deeper you cum burping gutter slut!”

Mike’s cock was ramming in and out her cunt furiously. He could see her cunt juice frothing up on her pussy lips as he ravaged her cunt. Lisa was grunting and heaving, pushing her pussy into his cock. He slapped her ass and grabbed her hair, pulling it behind. Lisa’s face was upturned as her hot pussy got fucked HARD.

“Do you like it bitch? Do you like getting your filthy cunt fucked like a whore?”

Lisa yelled out in assent, urging him to fuck her cunt harder. Her body was glistening with sexual heat and sweat. Her tits swaying and bouncing as Mike shoved his cock harder and deeper.

Mike could feel his cum swelling up. He knew that he would spurt any time into her wet snatch, flooding her with hot creamy spunk. He squeezed his cock muscles tight, trying hard not to blast her cunt with his cum.

Lisa could feel Mike’s cock move in and out of her soaking pussy like a machine. Her body was alive with sexual energy. Her mind was blown by he way Mike was ravaging her pussy. She wanted more.

“Harder motherfucker. Is that all you got, you piss drinking bastard. FUCK IT HARDER. Make me cum all over your hard cock. I want to feel your cum blast inside me. Fuck the shit out of me goddamn it! Fuck my cunt. Fuck meeeee…!!!” Lisa hissed as Mike grabbed her hips and drove his throbbing cock deep inside her.

Mike slapped her ass again, and pulled out of her sopping pussy. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face close to his. Both were panting and heaving from the vigorous fucking.

“Oh I am going to fuck you harder bitch. I am going to fuck that pussy dry. You are going to walk with your legs spread for a month after I am done with you. This nasty boy is going to fuck you and suck you and lick you till you scream.”

Lisa kissed Mike hard on the mouth. “You want to taste me, you horny bastard. Here lick this motherfucker! Lick this good!”. Lisa lifted her left arm and shoved Mikes face into her armpit. It was glistening from the sex sweat. Mike sucked and kissed and lapped up her sweat hungrily. Slurping like a dog as Lisa grabbed his hair and forced his mouth all over her sweaty armpits.

She pulled his head out. His face was wet. “You like that bitch. You like it when I lick that dirty sweaty armpit. Open you mouth whore. Open it!”

Lisa opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out and moaning in lust. Mike spat inside her mouth, his saliva mixed with the sweat from her body. She gulped hard.

“Fuck my ass you fuck boy. Fuck my nasty ass till I scream. I want to feel your cock rubbing inside my hot and tight asshole. FUCK IT!”

Mike threw Lisa on her back and spread her legs wide. She held on to her legs, exposing her hot and tight ass. Mike bent over and lunged his tongue into her ass, tasting her musky heat. His fingers slid in easily into her tight bun hole as he twisted and wiggled them around, making her moan.

His hard and throbbing cock was swaying in front of her ass. “ Oh baby, I m going to rip this whore ass of yours. I am going to fuck you silly. Your slut ass is going to filled with my cum. Get ready to get your asshole busted bitch.”

Well that’s where I have reached till now. Thanks for your tremendous feedback. It was really helpful. Do write in more and tell me where you want this story to go. The next chapter will be that last one. And it would help if some ladies wrote in some nasty trashy talk. Am running out of dirty talk and it would help to get some inputs…

theprince
theprince
382 Followers