A Dream Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
JP meets a porn star named 'Vicki'.
7.7k words
4.64
95.6k
149

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

Chapter 01 - The Beginning

*****

JP sat in front of the immense building and stared at it. The business had made him a millionaire several times over, but it had cost him too. His marriage had ended 5 years after starting the company; any friendships he had soon dwindled away until all he had left were business acquaintances and he couldn't even remember the last time he'd done something just for himself. The business had always come first, but that had all changed when he had promoted his senior VP and made her President of the company. Now as CEO, he was free for the first time in over two decades to enjoy what life had to offer.

Slowly pulling out of his parking spot, he gave the building one last look before heading towards the highway. JP had been riding motorcycle for years and the gentle hum of the engine from his new BMW along with the sun on his face where almost hypnotizing as the miles sped by.

When he had begun planning this trip he had decided it would be different from any other trip he'd ever taken before. The days of schedules and deadlines were gone, instead he was going to take his time and enjoy what the country had to offer by taking the back roads everywhere he went. Traveling South, he crossed into Illinois where the weather quickly began to get warmer and he begin to peal off the layers of heavy clothing he had been wearing.

Time seemed to fly as he traveled through Missouri, Oklahoma and finally crossed the border into Texas. Hugh open prairies, lush rolling hills, snow-covered mountains and deep valleys filled with wild rivers; this state had it all and seemed to change with every turn he took. Unfortunately, the weather seemed to change just as quickly and JP soon found himself staring at dark-black storm clouds across the skyline. Stuck in the middle of nowhere he had no option but to race for the shelter of a bridge he could see ahead in the distance. Within minutes the wind started to pick up, blowing dirt and scrub brush across the road. JP pulled under the bridge just as the sky opened and rain poured down from above, but not everyone had been as fortunate.

Turning his back to the wind while trying to get his raingear on he saw the headlights of a car weaved from side-to-side across the road. The lights grew closer and closer until they sped beneath the bridge and then they were gone, with only the red taillights showing in the distance.

It had happened so fast that JP barely had time to register what he had seen. A small, red sports car, long brunette hair and an arm trying to pull the retractable roof down into place. But now was not the time to think about that. JP realized that there was no way he wanted to be stuck in the storm any longer than was needed so he pulled out his cellphone and quickly called to get a reservation at the closest hotel.

A small break in the storm allowed JP to make good time and the blinking "NO VACANCY" lights of the hotel soon came into view. Quickly pulling under the entrance canopy to avoid the rain that was beginning to come down again, JP pulled up next to the red sports car. He briefly noticed that its roof was still stuck partially open before he entered the lobby and saw the driver standing at the check-in counter talking with the receptionist.

"What do you mean there are no rooms left? I can see a key still hanging there."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am but that room has been reserved and we don't have any others available."

"No one is going to be traveling in this weather so you might as well give me the room. In fact, I'll throw in an extra twenty-five bucks for the room to settle this problem."

"I really am sorry Ma'am, but I can't do that. The customer called and reserved the room and has until eight o'clock tonight to check-in."

Desperately the driver replied, "Only an idiot would be traveling in this weather, so rather than having an empty room why don't you just give it to me since I'm already here?"

Stepping up to the counter JP got his first glimpse of the woman; twenty-five to thirty years old, oval face with a "peaches and cream" complexion, and deep, chocolate brown eyes that spoke of a maturity far beyond her years. "I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation ladies but I think I'm the idiot that called and made that reservation."

The woman spun to look at him. Standing just less than six-foot tall and weighing in at almost 225 pounds he looked much younger and more imposing than his 45 years. Her eyes flashed with anger that quickly turned to resignation before she turned back to the clerk, "Ok, where is the closest hotel from here."

"The next hotel is about 45 minutes down the road Ma'am," she replied before starting to get JP registered.

The woman seemed to crumble into herself as she walked out the lobby door.

When JP exited shortly afterwards, he found the woman standing by her car with the hood up. "What seems to be the problem?"

"This damn thing won't start!"

Looking under the hood, he saw that water had splashed into the engine compartment. A quick check under the dashboard also showed that that more then half of the fuses were blown from the rain that had gotten into the engine compartment and when the roof wouldn't come down. Slowly, stepping back JP looked at the woman. "This thing isn't going anywhere until it dries out and the fuses are replaced. There might even be damage to the electrical system; I'm not sure."

Slamming the hood down the woman yelled, "Shit, shit, shit!! No car; no place to get it fixed tonight and no room. What else can go wrong today?"

JP responded without even thinking about what he was saying. "I can't do anything about your car but the room I rented has two beds in it and I only need one, so you can use the other if you'd like."

The woman stood there. He watched as her eyes looked him over trying to figure out if he could be trusted or if she'd be better off sleeping in her car.

Seeing the battle going on within her he quickly added, "Look, chivalry isn't dead just tarnished. So, if you decided to stay the night I promise I won't try any funny stuff. Ok?"

Slowly she extended her hand. "In that case, I'm Ma ... mmm ... Vicki."

JP noticed the change in her name but decided to let it go as he reached out and shook her hand. "Glad to meet you Vicki. I'm JP. Now let's get our stuff inside and get out of this weather."

"What about my car?"

"I don't think you need to worry about anybody taking it, so I'll just tell the clerk what is going on when I get you an extra key for the room."

"Sounds good to me," she said as she bent into the car to remove her bags from the compartment behind the seats.

JP took a momentary look at the finely toned ass pointing at him along with the long sculptured legs revealed by her wet pants and briefly wished he hadn't made the promise after all. After getting a second key from the receptionist he grabbed one of the travel cases from the side of his cycle and then took one of Vicki's bags as they headed to the room. When they opened it they both stood there in surprise for a moment. The room was actually a get-away suite for couples. Though not large it was twice the size of most hotel rooms and included not just the two beds but a small fireplace, a kitchenette, and a large bathroom with a whirlpool tub and separate stand-up shower.

Vicki looked at JP and then back at the room with a look of skepticism on her face.

"I didn't know ... honest. When I called they said they only had one room left and so I took it. I had no idea that it was anything like this."

Vicki shrugged, a teasing note in her voice as she entered the room, "Well, I guess we'll just have to make the best of it then. Dibs on the bathroom, I need to get out of these wet clothes and changed into something warm and dry."

"No problem," JP answered as he carried their luggage in. "Which bed do you want?"

"It doesn't matter to me." Vicki replied from behind the closed door of the bathroom. "They both have advantages. Either I'm closer to the bathroom or I'm closer to the door to get away if don't keep your promise," she answered with a laugh.

"Okay, you can have the bed by the door in that case," he replied.

"DAMN IT," Vicki screamed.

Startled, JP looked up from where he had just started unpacking. "What's wrong?"

"All my clothes are soaked. There's not one single thing dry in my whole suitcase."

Silence filled the room as the implications settled in. JP quickly dug into his case and pulled out a warm flannel shirt that was oversized even for him. Usually, he wore it over a hooded-sweatshirt but figured that it would serve the purpose. Going to the door he knocked.

"WHAT??!!"

"Here, why don't you try this on? It's probably way too large but it's warm."

The door opened slightly and an arm inched out to grab the shirt. "Thanks" she said before quickly closing the door.

JP finished stripping out of his raingear and lit the fireplace to warm the room while he waited for Vicki to exit the bathroom. After about 15 minutes, JP stretched out on his bed and was just beginning to fall asleep when Vicki finally came out.

Arms outstretched she twirled around, "So what do you think?"

The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up at least four times, it hung to almost to mid thigh, and it was so baggy that she could have had a twin inside it with her but JP couldn't help but think that she looked great in it.

Smiling he answered, "It looks a hell of a lot better on you then on me."

Jumping on to the other bed she looked at him. "I'll take that as a compliment, kind sir."

"My pleasure, Ma'am." JP responded in his best Southern drawl.

As the rain continued outside the two talked and soon found that they had a lot in common. When the topic of relationships came up though Vicki quickly ended it by saying that she was between boyfriends and asked what they should do for dinner. JP had seen a small restaurant just down the street when he had driven in so he called and made arrangements for a delivery.

After dinner, JP headed to the bathroom for a shower. The gentle aroma of Vicki's perfume lingered in the room and her clothing, including her lingerie, hung everywhere. The sight of them was more than he was prepared for and his cock quickly began to harden. What should he do, he asked himself. He could jack off and hope that Vicki didn't hear him or he could do the old cold-water shower bit. Choosing the latter he turned the water down and stepped into a shower so cold it felt like ice-needles where hitting him but even that didn't help. His hard-on seemed to have a mind of its own and refused to go down. Finally, he turned the water off and dried himself before slipping on a pair of loose sweatpants hoping that Vicki wouldn't notice his condition as he returned to the room.

"Are you OK? I thought maybe you had drowned in there?"

"Ya, I'm fine," he answered as he climbed quickly under the covers and turned off the light next to his bed. "I guess I'm just tired. It's been a long day with the storm and all. I just need some sleep."

Turning off her light she replied. "Good night then."

Within moments JP could hear the soft gentle rhythm of Vicki's breath, but sleep would not come to him. Instead, he lay there his mind racing with the 'What if's' and 'Maybe's' that come with this type of situation. Realizing that it was all fantasy he slowly drifted off to sleep.

It only seemed like moments before he was woken by the sharp crack and rumble of the lightening and thunder as the storm worsened. By the light coming in through the window he could see Vicki sitting up in bed, a look of terror on her face as each lightening bolt lit the room.

Softly he asked, "Are you ok?"

Her voice trembled as she answered. "Not really. I know it's going to sound strange but I'm scared of thunder and lightening. I always have been, even as a kid." Silence followed before she spoke again. "Can I ... mmmmm ... would you mind ... I mean ... I'd understand if you said no, but ... could I ...?"

Realizing what she was finding so hard to ask JP pulled the covers of his bed back. "Why don't you come over here and sleep next to me? I promised earlier not to start any funny stuff and that still goes."

Leaping into his bed, Vicki soon had herself settled deep within the blankets. Unfortunately, the trouble for JP started all over again as he began to harden. The smell of her, the touch of her hair as it brushed against him, the feel of her body as it pressed gently against him was more then he could handle. Shifting, he quickly repositioned himself so he on top of the sheet with is back to her and fell into a restless sleep.

Things hadn't gotten any better by the time JP woke up. Vicki still lay there next to him. The warmth of her body permeating the bed and to make matters worse the shirt that he had given her had opened during the night to expose her beautiful, full breasts. Each was capped with a light brown areola and her nipples seemed to be pleading to be sucked and nibbled on. Unable to handle the situation any longer JP got up and entered the bathroom. Vicki's clothes were still hanging everywhere as they dried and the smell of her again attacked his senses. Unable to fight the sensations any longer he pulled down his pants and began sliding his hand up and down his cock. Almost instantly he felt a surge in his groin and exploded, covering his hand with his cum. It was at exactly that moment that Vicki entered the bathroom rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Hypnotized like a deer in a cars headlights, she stood there staring at JP's long, hard cock and the cum that was dripping from his hand onto the floor. "Umm, I'm sorry ... I mean, I didn't mean to ... ohhhh fuck," she said as she quickly turned and left the room.

Embarrassed, JP stood there wondering what to do now. Realizing there weren't many choices he washed himself up and then quietly entered the main room. Vicki was sitting on the edge of the bed listening intently to the telephone that she held.

"You're absolutely sure? There's no other way to get it running? Okay, ya, I understand. Go ahead and start working on it as soon as you can then." Hanging up she looked at JP as if the previous moments had never happened. "That was the auto shop. They picked my car up this morning and checked it out. It seems that not only did the rain blow the fuses but it also shorted out some of the wires. They say it will take 2 or 3 days to get the job done, so I'm stuck here until then."

Realizing that she was asking him in an off-handed way to stay, JP shook his head. "In that case I guess I'll stay too if you don't mind. All I had planned was to cruise around and see the local country. Would you like to join me?"

Vicki blushed as she nodded. "I'd love to."

Things moved quickly after that. Vicki jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom where she changed into a pink top and pair of jeans. When she came out JP had the sudden feeling that he'd seen her before but couldn't quite place when or where. They had a light breakfast, followed by a quick check on the weather, and a stop at the General Store to buy Vicki some raingear just in case.

Heading south, JP again felt that things couldn't get any better, but now it was not only the weather and the traveling, but the beautiful woman seated behind him. He could feel her pressed against him. Her thighs meshed against the back of his, her breasts pushing against his back and every once in awhile her hand resting on the top of his leg. "You know you can be a real tease sometimes when you do that."

Snuggling up against him tighter Vicki whispered, "I know. You want me to stop?"

"I promised not to start anything funny, but just remember I'm only human. So I'll leave the decision up to you."

Leaning forward, Vicki kissed the back of JP's neck. "That sounds good to me."

Shivers ran up and down JP's spine and he wondered if he could handle what this mysterious woman was offering. Just before noon they found a small roadside store and bought supplies for a picnic lunch. The storekeeper also told them of a secluded beach located along a river several miles down the road where they could enjoy their lunch in peace.

The beach was just as it had been described. The sand was almost velvety soft and the river water was clear and warm. After eating their lunch, Vicki walked down to the water and peeled off her clothing before jumping in. JP sat looking at one of the most magnificent bodies he had ever seen. He guessed that her measurements would be about 32D-26-37; a skill he'd picked up from the long years of working with measurements.

"What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a woman go swimming before?"

Coming out of his daze he shook his head. "Ya, I've seen women swimming before, but never ones that looked as good as you."

Laughing she swam to some rocks on the other side of the river and climbed out onto them.

JP lay there until he remembered the camera that he had stuffed in the saddle bag of his cycle. Retrieving it he began to take pictures of the scenery, the river, and Vicki; especially Vicki. The grace and fluid movements of her body seemed to make the surrounding beauty even more fantastic. Just as he was about to take another picture JP hesitated. Something in the picture had triggered another flash of a memory, and he suddenly knew who she was.

When Vicki came out of the water she laid down on the towel that they had used for their picnic, her nude body totally exposed to JP. Silently, they listened to the sounds that surrounded them as they looked up at the sky. Suddenly, Vicki sat up and blurted out, "Were you thinking about me this morning when I walked in on you?"

JP closed his eyes, afraid of what he might see in her face when he answered. "Yes." Everything in his world seemed to go silent until he felt her presence as she leaned down and kissed him. The kiss was passionate and filled with promise, but was over as fast as it had started. When JP opened his eyes, Vicki was gone. Quickly sitting up he saw her standing behind some bushes as she changed back into her dry clothes.

The ride back to the hotel was quiet, yet filled with sexual tension as Vicki cuddled tightly against JP's back, wrapping her arms around him and leaning her head against his shoulder.

They spent the evening walking up and down the main strip of the town holding hands, occasionally looking at one item or another but never buying anything. They had dinner at a quiet Italian restaurant before going back to their room.

When they entered Vicki headed for the bathroom. "I need to take a shower, but I'll be sure to save some for water for you ... maybe."

JP sat down on the edge of the bed and was just turning on the TV when he heard Vicki call. "JP, can you give me a hand? Something is wrong in here?"

Sighing, he stood up. "What's wrong?" But there was no answer. Going to the door JP listened and called out. "Vicki, what do you need?" When he still didn't get and answer he slowly opened the door and stepped in. The room was filling with steamy vapors from the shower so JP never even saw Vicki until she jumped out from behind the door.

"What's wrong is that you were out there and what I need is you," she said as she wrapped her arms around JP's neck and pulled him down to meet her lips. The kiss was long and passionate. JP's clothes seemed to jump from his body and soon he found himself standing nude with her still wrapped in his arms. The steam from the shower swirled around them in a mystic veil. Taking him by the hand Vicki led him to the shower. "Just because you said you wouldn't start any funny stuff doesn't mean I can't," pulling him in with her. The water cascaded over their bodies and his cock began to grow and harden at the feel of her hands; soft, velvety, gentle but with an electrical charge that traveled from his head to his toes as she started to wash him. Her soapy hands started at his shoulders and slid down his back while she pressed her hardening nipples against his chest. Slowly she moved lower and knelt as she nibbled on his stomach while her hands moved around to his ass. Pulling him closer, his cock nestled between her tits and a moan escaped from JP's lips.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers