You Hear Her Fantasy Before He Does

Info
Her recording made him hot; she wants to make him hotter.
639 words
4.4
38.9k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Premise:

The first part of my recording shares the back-story about my connection with the person I recorded this piece for. The second -- and longer -- part is a real-time, unscripted fantasy that culminates in my VERY happy ending.

One of my lovers is a man I've never actually met in person. About two and a half years ago, we connected online and the chemistry was so instant and intense that we soon moved from email and IM to the phone. Sometimes we have casual conversations, though always with a sexual undertone. Sometimes we have phone sex. It is always, always hot.

Sometimes we have contact several days in a row. At other times we go a week or two with no contact at all. No expectations, no promises.

Today he sent me a message, out of the blue. We'd both been extra busy. From the second I heard the IM ding on my phone, my body started to react. Aggressively. This man? He does that to me. During our chat, he told me that he'd finally made the time to listen to an erotic recording I'd made for him. He'd been teasing himself, (and me, no doubt,) waiting for just the right time to listen to it. This lover is very precise about his priorities. And while he is highly responsive to my sexual attributes and makes me feel extremely desirable when we connect, he is more than willing to take his time -- occasionally leaving me agitated and my cravings over the top -- to be sure that when he's ready to play, he has time to wholly immerse himself. And sure enough, recently his overbooked life has overshadowed his desire and more than once, he'd actually forgotten I'd sent him the recording.

But today? Today he told me he's finally listened to it. Hence the purpose for his popping on to say hello. Or, if I may be so bold as to quote him, he wrote, "You are the hottest MF this side of the Prime Meridian... OMFG - I have yet to get through that audio file you sent. That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever received from any of my chat friends over the years..." And then, a few lines down: "OMG - really fucking intense... I was not expecting it to be THAT amazing, and damn!"

It seems he's listened to at least part of it now, for the last three days in a row. Utterly without my knowledge. Nothing like a delicious bowl of flattery to get a girl's heart racing!

And sure enough, that is exactly what happened. My heart picked up the speed that had already accelerated when we'd first said hello. I felt my chest flush hot -- a sure sign I'm turned on. I remembered the day I recorded the "session" for him. We had just spent an hour together via webcam and he'd gotten me all hot and bothered then. So now, thinking back to that earlier spark, I wanted more. Much more. And for some reason, this time I started to fixate on his gorgeous mouth and the things he loves to do with it. And I wanted him to hear me explore this fantasy, even if it couldn't be live and in person. Only this time? This time I would take it further, and record myself for THIS community! Once my audio recording was published and I was certain that others had heard it... well only then would I send it to him. By way of a link.

Join me for a bit of private time, then? It's true that I recorded it for him, but don't think for one second that you weren't on my mind, too! If this goes well, I have some other ideas in the works...



--:--
--:--
1.0
SoMuchIntrigue
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ongoing Delicious

Your voice alone, is an instant turn on, the sounds of your busy fingers, incredibly arousing, thanks for sharing your delicious pleasures, i could almost taste those creamy fingers!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So good, love your imaginings.

I was with you the whole way, sometimes fantasy beats reality, no question about it. Thank you for the delicious ride!

MarriedpolyffmMarriedpolyffmabout 4 years ago
Holy shit!?

That was a slow building, but OH SO WORTH IT orgasm!!!!! We loved it!!!!!!! Please do more!?? Please? So hot!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it...

More more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

What a beautifully hot, natural recording. Loved all the dirty talk and sounds of pleasure. Your lover is incredibly lucky!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Thank Heaven for Little Girls Divorced man at a Catholic Girls school.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Mother of the Bride Bride's sexy mom seduces the groomsman.in Mature
Dawning of the Age of Ass-Curious F4M Script Offer for audio use on Literotica.in Letters & Transcripts
More Stories