Jinzōningen: Fuck Puppet

Story Info
Ken receives a slightly used Jizz Bot.
1.7k words
3.83
21.8k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

"You're kidding me right?" Ken asked hesitantly. One of the few things that his deadbeat father had told him before skipping out was that if a deal seemed to be too good to be true it probably was and this deal. It wasn't too good to be true. It was to again quote his father, fuck mothering amazing.

John shrugged. "Not at all. You're a good kid. You've held up your end of the bargain and you have no idea how hard it is to get someone who'll come out and actually mow your lawn. I know I could have one of the lawnbots do it, or even send my own Jizz Bot but I've found that there's nothing quite like having an actual human being doing the work.

Ken couldn't argue with that. Everybody on the block asked Mr. Lamark what the secret of his lawn was. It was greener and fuller than anybody else's and he often joked that the secret to a beautiful lawn was human sweat. Accept no substitutes. Even following three years of personally tending to the lawn Ken thought it might have something to do with fertilizer and some very precise maintenance. He wasn't actually sure though that sweat wasn't the active ingredient in success here. "Just doin' my job." He replied.

John shook his head. "Don't be so modest, even before people had access to all these machines most Americans were too good to do anything as menial as yard work. It made a bunch of lazy good for nothing slackers who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it bit em on the ass. I'd like to think that I've done my part to make you into a better man."

"Yeah, okay I get that. I know what it's like to pull weeds and trim trees. I'm still not sure where that turns into you giving me your old Jinzōningen. You pay me for my time." Ken replied still trying to figure out what exactly was going on.

"You're right I do pay you well for your time. Think of this like a bonus. I have something that I don't need anymore, I know you want it, and I want you to have it."

"Free?" Ken replied flatly.

"If I'm not mistaken you turned eighteen a couple of weeks ago and I didn't get you anything. I know it's not really traditional for your boss to get you a birthday gift but it's the least I could do. I've seen you eyeballing her when you come to the door and it's not like they sell for a lot used and I'd rather someone like you take care of her than for her to end up in some pawnshop collecting dust." John shrugged again. "If you don't want her. . ."

"I didn't say that." Ken quickly replied.

"Good. Then she's yours." John said handing over a small envelope. "Those are the ownership papers."

"Sounds good. Is there anything I should know? I've heard. . .stories about what happens when Jizz Bots get new owners." Ken asked holding the envelope in his hand. He considered opening it right then stopped.

"Those are thefts mostly and the occasional repo. And that mostly only happens with the higher end models anyway."

"Isn't Julia high end model?"

"Good eye. She's a top of the line Vy." John replied.

Ken paused for a moment blinking. "A Vy? I figured a Ve or even a Series III. I don't suppose you'd be willing to share your secret with me. You must be doing pretty well if you're going to dump a Vy on the kid who mows your lawn just because you have a new toy."

John tossed his head back laughing happily. "Well I've already taught you the most difficult part. Hard work is always rewarded. The next step is something you'll have to work out for yourself. Believe me I'd tell you but what worked for me isn't going to work for you." John shrugged. "Now finish cleaning up around here and then get home. She'll be waiting for you."

"Thank you." Ken responded.

Normally edging the lawn and gathering all the clippings and leaves into the compost heap would have taken Ken most of an hour. After John's little speech about how he was already on his way to being a self made man Ken found himself inspired and it only took him forty five minutes to finish sweeping and finally put all the tools back in Mr. Lamark's garage and returned home.

Ken walked in through the front door. His mother was sitting on the couch playing some game that had her lining up pieces of candy to eliminate them. "Oh welcome back honey. There's a box waiting for you in your room. I don't know what it is but it certainly looked heavy. It took two men to get it up to your room."

"Thanks Mom." Ken replied. "Is Lacey home?"

"Nope, you can make all the noise you want." His mother replied tauntingly.

Ken paused for a moment glancing at his mother. Even from behind he could see the shit eating grin on her face. "Okay." He mumbled walking up the stairs. "What the hell was that about?" He thought aloud walking into his room.

The box waiting for him wasn't nearly as large as he'd expected it to be, only a little larger than a television. "I wonder what this is." Ken grabbed his letter opener off the table and stabbed it into the box ripping along the opening.

"Happy Birthday!" Julia shouted leaping out of the box sending packing popcorn spraying across the room. She was wearing a slinky black cocktail dress. Her blond hair was pressed straight and provided a lot more modesty than the plunging neckline of her dress.

Ken froze for a moment taking her in. John had noticed him sneaking glances at her, how could he not? At first it had been genuine curiosity, unlike most Jizz Bots, Julia wasn't designed to look like some eighteen year old. She was carefully tailored to look like a forty something year old woman; she had faint lines around her eyes and mouth. "Don't look at me like that." She blushed turning away slightly. She had insecurities, and John didn't, hadn't, kept her dressed like something out of a porn. Most of the times Ken had seen her she was wearing 'mom' jeans and a t-shirt. The same things his real mother and dozens more middle aged women wore. Ken hadn't even been able to tell at first that Julia was a Jizz Bot. Even now that he was staring at her it was hard to believe. The only dead give away was the way she was standing almost perfectly still. "Please, don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" Ken asked walking slowly around the box. That was the other thing that gave away that she wasn't human. A human would have to be triple jointed or something else absurd to have fit in that box, not to mention be able to breathe packing peanuts.

"Like I'm a piece of meat." She responded.

Ken smiled. "But you are a piece of meat Fuck Puppet."

Julia tilted her head slightly. "Is that what you will call me?" Ken nodded. "Hello, I am Fuck Puppet, how may I serve you?" Ken shivered and Julia smiled stepping out of the box. "I can do anything you want." Julia pushed Ken down onto his bed and crawled onto his lap gently pinning him down with one hand. "But what I want to do young man is rip off all your cloths and ride you at a gallop, squeeze you with muscles you never even dreamed of till you pop like a bottle of warm champagne." Fuck Puppet whispered and then brushed her lips along his jaw up to his ear where she bit down. "And then I want to do it all over again. That's the best part about young bucks like you; you can do this all night and come back for seconds."

It was difficult to think straight with Fuck Puppet's hands beneath his shirt tugging it up over his head. With his shirt out of the way Fuck Puppet's lips were free to roam down his chest, licking at his nipples. Ken was so focused on her lips that he didn't notice her hands pulling his pants down. One hand wrapped around his shaft, the other cradled his balls while she continued kissing down stomach. "That is if you want me to. . ."

"Please do."

"Good choice." She growled. Her lips wrapped around his cock and almost without effort she slid him all the way to the back of her throat. Ken's entire body went rigid. "You like that?" She purred coming up for a quick gasp of air before plunging back down onto his cock. Fuck Puppet slithered out of her dress and wrapped her breasts around his cock bouncing them up and down around him with only the tip remaining between her lips.

Ken's left leg started twitching and his hips started pumping. "Faster Fuck Puppet!" He grunted. His eyes were closed so he didn't see the half snarl, half smirk that curled her lip. He felt a spasm growing in his hip and just before it would have exploded Fuck Puppet simply stopped. "Don't stop!"

"But I haven't gotten to experience any pleasure yet." Fuck Puppet pled.

"You get your pleasure by making me cum you silly Jizz Bot now get back to work!" Ken thought he saw a flicker of emotion but that was impossible. She was just a stupid Jizz Bot, all wires and computer chips at the end of the day. Before he could question it complied with his wishes squeezing her mounds around his dick and noisily sucking and slurping.

Ken thrust his hips up into her mouth holding her in place as he came directly down her throat and then fell back onto the bed. "Good. Now it's my turn." Fuck Puppet stood up and straddled Ken.

"Not right now." Ken pushed her away.

"But."

"But nothing." Ken stood up. "Get back in the box. I'll be back in a few hours." Ken said before getting dressed. He thought he saw another twitch of emotion on her face and once again shrugged it off. It wasn't possible. She wasn't a woman, she wasn't a person, and she was nothing more than a Jizz Bot.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers