Max Hardman: Porn Star Pt. 04

Story Info
Tony wins a contest to fuck a porn starlet.
3.6k words
4.56
26.6k
26
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4: THE SHOOT

"You have got to be shitting me." was all that Tony could muster. The man on the other end of the phone, some pencil pusher from the radio station, had just told Tony that he'd won the contest and was going to star in a porn shoot.

Tony didn't know how to feel, he wasn't even sure that he wanted to be in a porn film. He had a great sex drive, sure, but he'd always preferred something romantic and intimate.

"Son, are you still there?"

He shakes himself out of his reverie, "Yeah, yeah I'm here." "Okay, get a pen."

Tony fumbles through the stuff on his terribly messy desk and manages to locate a pencil and a scrap of paper.

"Okay."

"It's an outdoor shoot and the meet-up spot is going to be at the Fast Track truck stop where Highway 640 meets Dunnigan Lane in Milton. The time is 8:00am this Saturday. Your contact is the director, Michael O'Sullivan. Good luck kid, wish it was me, haha!" ,and with that the line went dead.

Over the next four days Tony tried to prepare himself but he really had no idea as to how to prepare. His first thought was to lift the weights that had been sitting in the corner of his bedroom and acting as a stop to hold the bathroom door open since he first moved in. He didn't want to look too badly out of shape. Secondly he contemplated on whether or not he should masturbate in the meantime. On one hand if he didn't masturbate and saved up all of that sexual energy he'd be able to go as many times as they needed him to. On the other hand maybe he should masturbate as much as possible so that he won't be likely to cum too quick. In the end he decided upon masturbating twice a day but only letting himself ejaculate once per day. In the meantime he'd watch lots of porn and try to stay aroused as much as possible.

His friends were immensely jealous but to be honest Tony had butterflies in his stomach about the whole thing. He thought about what his parents, his mom especially, would think. He thought about how girls at school would react to him after the news got out. Obviously he'd probably get a lot of skanky pussy thrown his way due to the notoriety but on the other hand many of the decent girls probably wouldn't have a thing to do with him.

Several times he felt like calling it off but the only person he'd spoken too was the guy at the radio station. After some internal debate he decided he'd go and do it, he'd have fun and get a free nut out of it and if he didn't like it he'd never do it again.

The night before the shoot his friends wanted to take him out drinking to celebrate, more likely he thought they wanted him to be hung over and not do so well so he declined. Instead he turned in early and was asleep before 9:00pm. His rest didn't last though, he ended up having an incredibly sexy dream about Raquel and woke up to the familiar feeling of ejaculation. For the first time in probably ten years he'd had a fucking wet dream.

"Are you fucking serious?" he said to himself as he stood up and removed his boxers. He tossed them into the hamper in the bathroom and put on a clean pair before returning to bed. It was useless though, now he was wide awake and thinking about what the morning would bring. On top of that he was now worried that he'd used up some of his "mojo" on that damned dream. He wanted to be a fucking stallion tomorrow, he wanted to go in there and show those porn guys how to do it. Oh well, at least he probably wouldn't bust a nut the second he stuck his dick into a hot porn starlet.

He managed to doze off for another hour or so but ended up waking up for good at 5:00am. He took a nice long shower and made sure to trim up his pubes and do a few other important grooming tasks.

At 7:30 he grabbed his coat and walked out of the door. He had a brief scare when his van nearly didn't start but eventually it did. He was at the truck stop ten minutes early and was sitting at a table sipping on a coffee when a black SUV pulled up. Out of it stepped a tanned blonde-haired girl with the highest heals he'd ever seen. Out of the driver's side door stepped a frumpy looking short little middle aged man with a mustache and some visible chest hair protruding from his half-buttoned Hawaiian shirt.

"Bingo." he muttered to himself.

The girl was attractive, pretty face at least and a nice shape but way too fake for his liking. A couple of other guys got out of the truck along with a cute little brunette with shoulder length hair.

Tony walked outside and introduced himself. They explained that they'd be doing the shoot at a secluded creek nearby and were going to be having the big blonde guy, Darrell, fuck the blonde girl first. He was a real porn star and was going to bang the hell out of her. Then they were going to introduce the "newbie" and see how well he did with a porn starlet. Tony's ears especially perked up when they explained that the cute little brunette was the on-set "fluffer" and would be giving him head while Darrell was working on Felicia, the starlet.

Not really knowing what to say Tony simply locked up his van and jumped into the SUV with them. The back area was loaded with camera equipment of all sorts and the seating was tight but he didn't really mind since he got to sit between the two girls while one of the guys pulled out a camera and interviewed him.

"So this is your first time doing anything like this right?" the interviewer asked him.

"Yes." he knew that he was coming across as visibly nervous, "Should be fun though right?" he gave a cocky smile to both girls and tried to replace his tension with bravado.

"Do you think you can fuck Felicia here as well as the professional?"

Without missing a beat Tony looks directly into the camera and brags, "I'm not a pro, but she's definitely going to be walking funny tomorrow."

From the front seat the director chuckles.

"So you're pretty confident then?"

Again without missing a beat, "I'm confident that if Felicia here can take what I've got to give her she's going to have a good time."

"Haha!" the director laughs, "I fucking love this guy, you got balls man!"

Tony finds himself suddenly filled with confidence.

"I'll tell you what, why don't we get a little behind the scenes footage and have Felicia suck my dick right now?"

He looks over at Felicia and she nods her head in approval. The director just chuckles again and tells the cameraman to get everything.

She unzips Tony's pants and pulls free his flaccid penis. Thus far his nerves have kept him from getting an erection. To counteract any perceived smallness in the size of his penis he pushes the camera up to his face and looks directly into the lens, "Don't worry, it gets a lot bigger." he smiles and winks into the camera.

Felicia pulls back his foreskin with her dainty little hands and bends over and starts to lick the head. Almost instantly it begins to grow in size. "Put it in your mouth." Tony tells her.

She complies and begins sucking up and down on the rapidly growing shaft. Before long Tony is confident that he's reached his full size. Felicia isn't the type of girl that normally does it for him and to be brutally honest she isn't doing a stellar job of sucking his cock but still his dick is in a girls mouth and being sucked on.

"Fuck, it's really fat." Felicia commented as she came up to put her hair into a ponytail.

She continued sucking his dick until they arrive at the filming location. Upon arrival she promptly stopped and got out of the car. Oh well, it's not like it even felt that great. Dick in hand Tony looked over at the little brunette next to him and smiled. He can't wait to see what she can do. Just as the camera turns off and everyone else begins to step out the little brunette leans over and gives his cock a nice big slurp. She sucks from the top to the bottom, all the while making a swirling motion with her tongue, before coming up, giving a smile, and exiting the SUV herself.

The location was a white sandy beach along a slow moving, but wide, stream. The water is very shallow and completely clear. The director and one of the other guys set to work pulling lights, cameras and all other sorts of gear out of the truck.

About thirty minutes later they were ready to go. Tony had spent most of that time sitting in the sand talking to the little "fluffer" girl. Her name was Brittany and she was also a porn starlet but she only did girl-girl scenes. She said that she was doing the fluffer bit today as a favor to the director, only because she loved sucking dick and it wasn't on camera.

About five minutes before they were ready to go she had gotten up and gone over to Darrell to start fluffing him. Tony really liked her technique and couldn't wait until he had a proper turn. They had Felicia get into the water in nothing but a torn white t-shirt and shot some photos of her while Darrell was getting hard.

The camera guy tossed Felicia a little bottle of lube and she proceeded to get her pussy nice and slippery with it. They then called in the male talent. Darrell started off by getting on top of Felicia missionary style on a sand bar. Tony was busy watching them fuck and didn't even notice Brittany walk up to him.

"Clothes off mister." she smiled.

Startled back into reality Tony quickly did as she had asked. As soon as his pants hit the sand Brittany kneeled in front of him and pulled off her shirt and bra. She had some nice perky little tits.

"You like my tits huh?" she asks Tony as he began to remove his shirt. He simply shakes his head in approval. She scoots herself closer and grabs hold of his cock. She goes in for another quick slurp like she did in the truck just to get it nice and wet and then plops it down between her tits.

"Titty fuck me while you watch." she motions toward the action in the stream.

"Yes ma'am." he smiles at her.

He thrusted his dick between her cute little tits for several minutes while Darrell was still taking Felicia missionary style. Tony could vaguely hear Darrell's grunts and Felicia's fake sounding pleasure moans. Hot a hot little brunette like Brittany not been playing with his dick it likely would have gone soft.

Brittany occasionally would grasp his penis and perform another one of her wonderful "slurp" maneuvers on it just to keep things fresh. Eventually she switched it up and started nibbling and licking on his balls while jerking his dick with her hand. All the while he kept watching as the cameraman moved around trying to get good angles of the action in the stream. Darrell and Felicia had already switched positions twice and at least ten or fifteen minutes had passed. Watching Darrell pound Felicia's well used twat doggy style he kept thinking about how he planned to just plow her as hard as he possibly could. Suddenly Brittany grabbed hold of his dick with both of her small hands and began to suck as hard as she could. It was amazing. Tony's knees nearly went weak and after about thirty second he had to remind himself that he wasn't here for a blowjob. It was one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had and his balls began to tighten.

"Stop!" he urged Brittany.

She went down for one more huge slurp before letting his cock pop free from her lips. It stood there, hard as could be, right above her cute little face. Suddenly a single shot of cum erupted from it and onto her smooth pale skin. Tony squeezed down and prevented his orgasm from going any further.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you pop." she glanced over at her director to make sure he hadn't noticed.

"It's ok, I didn't really cum. It was really close though.

He looked up to notice Darrell and Felicia changing positions again.

"Do it some more, I'll warn you if I'm going to cum." at that she smiled, wiped the single spurt from her face and went back down on his cock.

All Tony could do was throw his head back in ecstasy. That tiny little mini-orgasm had felt really good and he knew from experience that it would only make his final, full orgasm, all the more intense.

Another few minutes went by and another position change out of the two professionals before Brittany picked up the pace and really started working Tony's cock again. Again he felt his balls tighten and this time he thought that Brittany noticed the head of his cock swelling in her mouth. She stopped just in time for him to squeeze down and prevent a full eruption. Instead of a spurt this time a little cum just flowed out onto her tongue. She flicked her tongue at his frenelum and he nearly lost it and went into complete ejaculation but he pulled away and squeezed down harder.

"That's really fun." Brittany commented, "Never seen a guy who can do that."

"I've always been able to do that...wanna see if we can do it one more time?"

She didn't even respond but instead immediately starting licking and sucking on his balls. By this time Darrell was standing over Felicia and jerking off, Tony supposed they were trying to get the money shot so he and Brittany would have to be quick. A few moments later he felt the warm embrace of Brittany's mouth and tongue on his penis once again. Not even ten seconds later she felt him tense once again and let his dick pop free of her mouth. She kept her mouth open to catch and dribble but this time it was a shot. A single thick hot white shot that hit her in the cheek and splashed up into her hair. Tony had to squeeze down really hard and think about anything other than sex, he was so incredibly close to full-blown orgasm. After a moment of cooling down he looked down at Brittany and smiled.

"Can't do that again, I won't be able to help myself next time."

"That good huh?"

"I would love for you to make me cum, but I've got to try to show up homeboy over there." he points to Darrell, still jerking himself off.

"I know. Besides, the director wouldn't be too happy with me if I kept sucking off his talent before they were supposed to be on camera."

At that very moment the director glances over at them and notices a spot of white in Brittany's hair.

"Brittany what the fuck? Did you suck him off on purpose or is he just that quick on the draw?"

She turns toward him and he sees the rest of the shot on her face.

"It's just pre-cum Andy. He didn't really pop."

The director looks at her with disbelief then turns his attention to Tony, "I know this is all new for you but you'd better be ready in a few minutes, and by the way, this is a porn set, if you're going to pop you make sure the camera catches it ok?"

With that Andy turns back to his work, Darrell is still wanking himself off and Felicia is beneath him, making fake sounding sexy noises.

"I'll go gentle this time." Brittany says as she turns back to Tony and begins to suck his dick once again.

Finally, after what seemed to Tony to be at least five minutes of jerking himself off Darrell grunts and shoots four decent sized shots of cum onto Felicia's face. He begins to get nervous, knowing that it's almost his turn to be in front of the camera. Up until this point it's just been him standing on a beach getting a blowjob, an awesome blowjob at that. Brittany apparently senses his tensions and switches to a very gentle sucking motion and begins to caress his balls as well.

"Almost show time big boy." she says as she smiles up at him.

A few moments later Felicia is cleaned up and is kneeling in the water on all fours. It's his turn. Again dispensing tension with a surge of bravado he thanks Brittany for the amazing head and walks over and takes his place kneeling behind Felicia.

"Action!" the director cries out.

Without a second thought Tony leans forward and plunges his cock past the well-worn lips of Felicia's vulva and deep into her vagina. She grunts hard as his thickness fills her up. Tony is surprised, he'd imagined a porn starlet's pussy being a lot looser and deeper but she actually wasn't that loose, and he was hitting her cervix so she definitely wasn't that deep.

Determined to put Darrell, who was now sitting in the shade with a cocky smile on his face, to shame Tony began to hammer the poor girl like there was no tomorrow. He pounded her at least twice as hard as he'd seen old Darrell doing and she seemed to like it. Her moans were much more realistic with him and on top of that they seemed to contain a sort of surprised quality to them. Had the porn star guys not been fucking her right? This only egged him on, he pounded her even harder and in under a couple of minutes her breathing had started to get shallow and he thought he could feel the shape of your vaginal muscles changing shape. She was about to cum! The thought of making this porn starlet get off when even seasoned professionals couldn't got him extremely excited, so excited that he began to notice his own climax rapidly approaching.

"Can I cum in you?" he asked sort of under his breath.

"Yes. Don't stop!" Felicia moaned.

With each thrust he could feel her pussy gripping his dick even tighter until finally he felt them relax and then begin to spasm. Felicia moaned harder than he'd ever heard a girl moan before. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she temporarily lost her balance, dunking her tits into the cool water. As Tony's cock began to spurt his hot white cream deep into her lady parts her legs began to shake and she nearly collapsed from pleasure. He wasn't letting her go anywhere though. He grabbed her hips and held her up and kept pounding straight through his orgasm.

Tony looked up and saw Brittany standing behind to the left of the director. She gave him a little smile and pumped her fist in a cheer. He wasn't done though, not by a long shot. Still in a state of bliss from his first climax Tony continued to push his tender member deeper and deeper into Felicia's now sopping wet box. She moaned with every single push. He pushed slower for a minute, just to let her super sensitive pussy feel all of the curves and contours of his still rock-hard cock.

"Alright girl, you ready for the big finale'? he asked.

She simply moaned her acceptance. His grip on her hips tightened and he began to fuck her hard once again. Their coupling was now producing a wet slapping sound and it was turning both of them on. The director caught sight of something white and foamy on Tony's cock.

"Holy fuck did you just creampie her?"

"Damn right," Tony said, staring directly into the camera, "and I'm about to do it again."

"Oh yes!" Felica moaned at the top of her lungs, "Cum in me again, cum in me, cum in me!"

With that he felt her pelvic floor muscles contract and nearly push him out but he was having none of it. He pushed the rapidly swelling head of his dick past them, deep into her cunt and unloaded for a second time. This time was a ball-drainer. He emptied everything into her.

With that Tony leaned forward, dick still firmly buried into her cunt and kissed Felicia on the cheek and spoke into her ear, "Hope you enjoyed that." He made sure to still say it loud enough for the mics to catch it. He stood up and with a sloppy sound his pecker popped free of her still spasming puss. He was still very hard and his manhood was covered with his and her cum.

As he walked toward the beach he shot the camera a wink and made his hand into a gun and pretended like he was shooting it then just kept on walking.

"Holy shit son! That was incredible."

Tony just kept on walking past him. He approached Brittany who promptly dropped to her knees.

"I'm serious kid, you want a job you've got a fucking job!"

"Tony grabbed his own dick and put it down into Brittany's mouth, she eagerly slurped at the plethora of boy and girl cum covering it. Tony kicked back his head and enjoyed the post-climax oral sex. After a moment he turned to Andy, "We'll talk."