Off the Grid Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam & Dean Winchester share their hostess.
1.4k words
4.55
22.9k
11
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikishoes
Kikishoes
12 Followers

It's getting harder to breathe, and I think I like it.

I'm not scared.

I'm not dying.

I'm safe, because the Winchesters are here.

And because I'm about to cum.

I closed my eyes, leaned my head against the kitchen cabinet, and inhaled deeply through my nose as giddy anticipation roiled through me. Or, it could be the orgasm I was having from having Sam licking at my clit. Maybe, it was the increasing weight of Dean's hand splayed across my right clavicle—his thumb pressing into the soft hollow below my neck. He squeezed a little harder as his large hand travelled further up my neck. I'm not scared. He seems to know what I like, and what I want from him and his brother today—rough, hard, dirty. The more I panted and the more I moaned, the tighter his bruised and callused fingers—fingers that had tortured hundreds of souls and killed thousands of monsters—was bringing me intense pleasure.

Dean's body was flush against my side. The pre-cum dripping from his cock was making it easy for it to slide up and down the soft flesh of my thigh. The dual sensations from brothers below my waistline was making it incredibly difficult for me to think. Sam curled his fingers into my hips and bit into my inner-thigh. My eyes flew open and I rasped.

"How you're hanging in, up there?" Sam arched a brow and grinned slyly. I couldn't talk. Sam stood up and wrapped his hand around his brother's wrist. "Let her speak, bro." Dean laughed a bit harshly against my ear.

"Becca?" Dean pinched my chin between his fingers and thumb, and forced me to look into his eyes. "Sam is a little worried about you." Sam swiped the hair out of his face and gave a non-committed shrug. "Show him you're okay."

I slid off the counter and got down on my knees. I looked up at them and whispered "fuck my mouth."

"Age before beauty, Sammy." Dean grabbed a fist full of my hair and guided my lips over the length of his penis. He slowly pushed in an out of my mouth—going in a little further with each stroke. Soon, he was going faster and deeper until I started to gag.

Sam was jerking himself off as he watched as I sucked off his brother. "You are a beautiful cock sucker, Becca," he said releasing his erection to gently caress my cheek with the back of his knuckles. "Such a pretty little cock slut," he said while stroking his thumb over my tautly stretched lips. "Don't stop sucking." I tried to acknowledge Sam with my eyes and a nod of my head, but Dean had a bout of sibling rivalry.

"Uh-huh, sweetheart." He tugged hard on my ponytail, pulling out of my mouth with a loud wet pop. "No." He forced my head back. "When my cock is in your mouth, your eyes stay on me. Understand?"

"Yes," I widened my eyes and smiled in compliance.

"But, you're eager for two dicks now, right?" Dean reached down and yanked me up by the shoulders so we were nearly eye to eye. "You want it, baby?"

"Yes, yes, I do." I didn't moan nor whimper. I shouted it. I demanded it. I reached down with my right hand and started jerking Dean off-it was still slick with my saliva. I reached over to Sam's cock with my left and began working my hand up and down his shaft. It was my turn to sneer dominantly. Masculine grunts and growls filled my ears from both sides. "Look at you two, boys," I emphasized the word 'boys,' and laughed. "Like this, I could lead you two around this room like lost little puppies" I squeezed them tighter and stroked a little faster.

"But you won't," Sam grabbed my left wrist, spun me around, and pulled me tight against his chest. As he held me still, Dean kissed me and fondled one of my tits. Sam's hand snaked up between my breasts and twisted my nipple. "Not while we have you like this." Sam walked me to the couch with Dean leading both of us. It seemed as though in one swift movement, I was thrown over the back of side of the sofa with Sam's torso lengthened along my sweaty spine. He started grinding his hip and I could feel his cock rubbing against the crack of my ass. "I'm going to mark you as mine, you little fucking tease." He nipped my earlobe and my neck until he reached my shoulder, where he bit down hard. I screamed and bucked my ass harder against Sam. I could feel the warm trickle of my blood breaking through the surface of my skin. Before I could fully react, he slammed into my pussy.

"God, your cunt is so tight and wet and so ready to be fucked." He held my hips still and began slamming into my pussy. "We are going to ride you so hard," Sam grunted. "Going to split you open from mouth to pussy." He emphasized this with several hard and brutal slams. On the last thrust, he slapped my backside. The sound of flesh on flesh was deafening.

"Do it again," I begged. I wanted to be dominated by the strength of the brothers.

Kneeling in front of me, Dean ran his fingers through my damp hair. "Shhhh." He leaned forward and kissed my mouth-smothering the scream I let out when Sam spanked me again. "We know what to do," Dean whispered as his tongue left my mouth.

"Please." I didn't even recognize my own voice. It was so choked with passionate abandon. If it I had been with any other man in this condition, I would joke that I was possessed but you don't toss that word lightly when you're around the Winchesters. Yet, there was no other words. "Fuck me, Dean."

Sam stopped and Dean chuckled. "Tag out, Sammy." Dean stretched out on the couch, and gave me an open armed invitation. "Ride me, sweetheart. Come get rid of this hard-on you gave me." Before I moved, I looked over my shoulder longingly at Sam.

"Reverse cowgirl, Becca," Sam said sounding a bit frustrated. "You're not brand new to this."

"That's right. Now get on this fucking cock before I have to really get tough with you."

While sitting on top of Dean with my pussy filled to the hilt with him, I felt like the sexiest woman in world. I grinded hard on him, leaning forward so his coarse pubic hairs rubbed my swollen clit. He ran his hand up and down my back piling on the compliments. Sam stood inches from my face and stroking his cock harder and harder.

"I like watching my brother fuck you," Sam said. "Stretching you open even wider." His words made my pussy tighten, and Dean moaned. "You like being watched?" Sam cupped my cheek. "You get off on it, don't you?" He slapped my cheek lightly. "Come on, tell me you like it."

"I do," I panted. "Watch me, Sam, watch me!" I screamed and began riding Dean harder. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum while you watch me."

"Shit," Dean pushed up harder, forcing more of himself into me. "Play with yourself. Get off while I'm in you, and then I'm going to cum hard into that wet hole."

"And I'm going to cum all over your pretty mouth." Sam took hold of my jaw and pushed his thumb into my mouth. "Open wide." Hooking his thumb, he pulled open my mouth and I stuck out my tongue. "Yeah, just like that."

I closed my eyes. I was rubbing my clit with one hand, and using the other to balance myself atop of Dean as he pounded into me. Sam shouted and exploded all over my mouth, tongue and chin. As my lips were bathed in his warm semen, I couldn't hold on anymore. My orgasm ripped through me. My body trembled and my cunt was vice grip on Dean's cock. The words that came out of my mouth made no sense. I roared and my body shook. Dean's hands steadied me as he came violently-his whole body had went rigid aside from his hips as spurt over spurt of cum filled me.

The next morning, I awoke sore and alone. Dean and Sam had left early on a hunt. I wrapped myself in the bed sheet, and padded into the kitchen feeling just a bit disappointed that the Winchesters weren't there to greet me. But, beside the canister of salt, was a note from Sam. It read: Next time, we won't be so gentle.

Kikishoes
Kikishoes
12 Followers