Kim's Kock Addiction Ch. 06

Story Info
Kourtney in charge.
1.8k words
3.79
25.1k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catden
catden
33 Followers

The next time I saw Kim I told her I'd like to try being a more "normal" couple. I had real feelings for her and wanted to see if maybe she had some for me. We'd do a little domination stuff, but just for fun, rather than for humiliation or gratification. I wanted her to be my girlfriend. She beamed, she was so happy. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was only because that's what Kourtney wanted so when I broke Kim's heart it would hurt her even more.

We did normal things dating couples do. We went to movies, out to dinner, to the park and the zoo. We tried to keep paparazzi away so I remained anonymous to the public as Kim's boyfriend. We'd go home and we'd make love. Sure, there was anal sex. Sure, there were messy blowjobs and I'd even knock her around a little. But, all-in-all, it was what we both considered normal behavior for two people in love with each other.

I even bought her presents. I couldn't afford, or didn't want to waste my money on expensive jewelry. She had all she could ever use. But I would buy her costume earrings and necklaces. They were mostly big and gaudy and made her look like the Egyptian queen she was. OK, it was really Armenian, but let's not split hairs. I continued to encourage her to wear very slutty and sexy clothes and too much make-up so she would mostly look like my whore. She didn't mind at all. I think it was natural for her to look and act like a whore - she reveled in it. She loved the attention from strangers and the attempts they made to look at her nipples and up her skirt or at her legs.

We were getting along very well. I could tell she wanted to have more sex with me. Eventually she would want it rougher and kinkier. It was the natural submissive in her. I tried to take it easy for a while. I'd let her get on top of me and pump my cock with her tight cunt until I came inside her. She would roll off of me and start licking and sucking me to hardness so I could fuck her again. After a couple rounds of this, she would fall asleep in my bed, as happy as a little girl could be.

I'll have to admit, as pleasurable as it was to have Kim as my girlfriend, I yearned to dominate her again. I wanted to hurt her - not only physically, but emotionally, too. I wanted her to doubt that I loved her. I wanted her to worry about what I might require her to do next. I didn't want her to feel safe or respected. So when Kourtney said it was time to bring her down I was glad.

I took Kim to dinner at a nice restaurant. I had insisted she wear a tight-fitting white sweater with no bra underneath so her dark nipples easily showed through the sweater for all to see. Also, I had her wear an extremely short skirt and extremely high heels. Anyone who wanted could look up her skirt and see her bushy snatch. She was all over me, attempting to kiss me and cuddle close in our booth. Sometimes I'd let her kiss me, but mostly I'd push her away and show everyone how disinterested in her I was. The waitress must have thought she was pathetic. I hoped so. She was pathetic. I really wanted a strong woman - a woman of whom I could be proud. I really wanted Kourtney.

After a couple weeks of this "vanilla" behavior with Kim, Kourtney told me it was time to resume Kim's humiliation. Kourt explained to me what I was to do. It sounded like fun to me.

I had Kim sleep over on a Friday night. Everything was as expected that night - we made love and then went to sleep. The next morning was a new day, in more ways than one. I pinned her to the bed, laying on top of her and spreading her legs apart with my knees. I French kissed Kim until her legs were spread wide for me. I said, "Why are your legs spread so far apart?"

She replied, "Because I want you inside me."

I said, "Make a sentence out of it. You know better than that, don't you?"

"My legs are spread far apart because I want you inside me," said Kim, somewhat reluctantly.

"Why do you want me inside you, cunt?" I hadn't called her that for more than two weeks.

"I want you inside me so you can fuck me, Master," she replied. She sensed we were getting back to where we had been a month ago and she was anxious to resume her submissive role. Pretending to be my equal was too difficult for her.

She was dripping wet. I had no trouble pushing myself deep inside her. I pushed extra far so it would hurt her - so it wouldn't be pleasant for her. I French kissed her mouth for a long, long, time. She wrapped her legs around me and tried to pull me deeper inside her. I slapped her face as hard as I ever had. She gave me a quizzical look.

I said, "I don't need or want your co-operation to fuck you. I'll fuck you when and however I want to. I don't give a shit what you want. Are we clear?"

I could see tears begin to form in her eyes. "Yes, Master. I know you don't care what I want. You shouldn't. Only your happiness is important."

Then I began fucking her very hard and very deeply. I pounded into her like I was trying to abuse her with my cock. I was. She made sounds like I rarely had heard. They were animal sounds. They were sounds of a child resisting punishment. They were sounds a woman would made if someone were tearing her flesh. She was loud. She was crying.

"Does that hurt?" I asked Kim.

"Yes, Master, that hurts a lot," she answered.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, God. No, please don't stop, Master," cried the fuckhole.

So I fucked her for as long as I could and as hard as I could. When I pulled my cock out of her it was bloody. But I hadn't yet cum. So I crawled up so my cock was positioned right over her beautiful mouth and face and came as hard as I ever had cum. My jism flooded her face and dripped down over her lips and off her chin. She was covered with cum. I told her, "Don't you touch one drop of my cum. You keep it just where it is until it hardens. Then I'll inspect you and tell you what to do next." I left her alone and went in to take a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom, Kim was sitting in the wingback chair in my bedroom, crying. I knew it was because for the past two weeks she thought we had turned a corner in our relationship and she had hopes that something more normal might be in her future. This morning I made sure she understood that wasn't going to happen.

I walked over to her and said, "Honey, don't cry. You're going to wash away some of my cum off your face. I worked so hard to put it there. Don't lose any of it." I kissed the top of her head and backed away so I could get a good look at her.

We had a date with Kourtney for lunch. I let Kim clean up, but not remove any of the dried cum that I had put on her gorgeous face. When we arrived at the restaurant, Kourt was waiting for us. She acted very glad to see us. "Hi, Sug," she said to me as she gave me a long kiss on the mouth. "Hello, Honey," she said to Kim. "Don't you look happy?" she continued, sarcastically. "Had a great morning, I see."

We were seated into a semi-circular booth. Kourtney was in the middle and Kim and I sat to either side of her. Kim said nothing, as she was told to do. Kourt was very animated and affectionate with me. She put her arm around me and kept kissing me while we were supposed to be looking at the menu. When the waiter came, Kourtney ordered a chef's salad for herself, a steak sandwich for me and a hamburger with French fries for Kim.

"So I see you've been busy this morning, Baby," she said to me. "I like what you've done to our bitch. It looks good on her," Kourtney said. With that she pulled me close to her and gave me several deep French kisses, as if she couldn't get enough of me. I didn't mind that at all. Kim looked rather morose, sitting there by herself, un-engaged in our lovemaking. Then Kourtney did something unexpected. She unzipped my pants and pulled my penis out. Then she began playing with it by stroking it and jerking it around. I looked around to see if anyone was noticing. But the tablecloth was long enough that her activities were hidden from the public. She knew how to manipulate a penis to give the maximum pleasure to a man. I was grateful. It felt really good. It felt so good I knew I was about to cum. Just when I knew I was about to make a mess, Kourtney took my white cloth napkin off our table and wrapped it around my penis.

"Cum big for Momma," Kourtney said. With that I spewed out a large gob of sperm - directly into the napkin. I was hoping no one was watching, but the waitress was looking askance at me from two tables away. It was embarrassing. But not embarrassing enough for me to want to wish I hadn't done it.

"Good boy," said my goddess. She then took the napkin away from around my penis and put it in front of Kim. She took Kim's napkin and gave it to me. "You'll like using this one better, won't you, Sis?" She giggled slightly. Kim said nothing, but gave her a forlorn look.

Just before we were done eating our lunch and were ready to leave, Kourtney whispered into my ear. I want you to get some half-pound weights and use alligator clips to attach them to the bitch's nipples. I want them left on, day and night, for three weeks. That should make her tits sag and her nipples extend out to the size of a milk cow's. I want everyone to think of her as just another cow. Understood?" I nodded. She kissed me on the cheek, gave Kim a derisive look, then left without us. I looked at Kim and almost felt sorry for her.

catden
catden
33 Followers